The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Toronto and New Jersey Available)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

I went looking for a clapping gif to thank you guys for my entertainment for tonight. I took a wrong turn somewhere along the line and ended up somewhere else. So in the spirit of the Olympics, this will have to do.

20080812-Beach_Volleyball_Ass.jpg

Thank you for tonight's entertainment!

Can't believe I missed all this

Also MASH DONT QUIT THE LEAGUE

Pretty good early morning entertainment, thanks guys! I sat here handing out plusses

Also Colin you don't have to cover up your last name I already know it :P

Aaron Portzline of the Columbus Dispatch reports that a Rick Nash deal could go down as early as tonight.

--------------------

Last calls for Nash are today. I'll be at work for a good portion of today until 10 PM EST(7 for you BCers) If you're interested, please PM. Just offers though, no PMs asking what I want, what the price is, etc.

Thanks.

buf_3.png

Thomas Vanek - Derek Roy - Jason Pominville

Tyler Ennis - Cody Hodgson - Drew Stafford

Nathan Gerbe - Luke Adam - Taylor Pyatt

Cody McCormick - xxxx - Brad Boyes

ex: Patrick Kaleta

Robyn Regher - Christian Ehrhoff

Marc Methot - Tyler Myers

Jordan Leopold - Andrej Sekera

ex: Alex Sulzer

Ryan Miller

Jhonas Enroth

Bolded=OTB

ROCHESTER AMERICANS

Marcus Foligno - Mikhail Grigorenko -Joel Armia

Zemgus Girgensons - Daniel Catenacci - Corey Tropp

Riley Boychuk - Lukas Sutter -xxxx

Matt Ellis - xxxx - xxxx

Mark Pysyk - Mike Weber

TJ Brennan - Brayden McNabb

Jerome Gauthier-Leduc - Matt MacKenzie

Nathan Lieuwen

Michael Houser

The Toronto Maple Leafs re-sign RFA Nikolai Kulemin to a 2 year 6 million dollar contract

The Buffalo Sabres re-sign UFA Brad Boyes to a 1 year 1.2 million dollar contract

The Buffalo Sabres re-sign RFA Patrick Kaleta to a 2 year 1.7 million dollar contract

The Buffalo Sabres re-sign RFA TJ Brennan to a 2 year 1.4 million dollar contract

The Buffalo Sabres re-sign RFA Drew Schiestel to a 2 year 1.4 million dollar contract

The New York Rangers re-sign RFA Anton Stralman to a 2 year 3.4 million dollar contract

The Philadelphia Flyers re-sign RFA Jakub Voracek to a 5 year 21 million dollar contract

The Montreal Canadiens re-sign RFA Aaron Pushalaj to a 2 year 2 million dollar contract

The Washington Capitals re-sign RFA Jay Beagle to a 3 year 2.7 million dollar contract

The Washington Capitals re-sign RFA Mathieu Perreault to a 2 year 2 million dollar contract

The Washington Capitals re-sign RFA Zach Hamill to a 2 year 1.6 million dollar contract

The Washington Capitals re-sign RFA John Carlson to a 3 year 10.2 million dollar contract

The Washington Capitals re-sign RFA Kevin Marshall to a 2 year 1.2 million dollar contract

The Winnipeg Jets re-sign UFA Tanner Glass to a 1 year .650 million dollar contract

The Winnipeg Jets re-sign RFA Paul Postma to a 2 year 1.5 million dollar contract

Archived