Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

CDC STHS Hockey League (Toronto and New Jersey Available)

6,219 posts in this topic

2 trade deadlines over halloween weeked, ouch. this will be a test of balancing parties, hangovers, studying, and hockey

2 trade deadlines over halloween weeked, ouch. this will be a test of balancing parties, hangovers, studying, and hockey

I have no problem with the deadline, made my trades last week LOL. I guess I can lie and say I planned ahead. :P

Random: I x4

Winnipeg(somehow first in the SE) looking for a 7th/8th defender that won't have to go through waivers

Will be away at our school's jazz retreat Thursday thru to Saturday afternoon. Hopefully the Preds stay hot and extend their win streak, and hopefully we jump into a playoff spot. Also, could we please move the trade deadline? Thanks and bye guys!

Big big win over the Rangers last night.. I might after 15 games have figured my lines out.. Wahoooo..

Also, Guess who's back, back again.. Also Another member switching back today ;)

If my team loses after tonights sims, its time to re do lines

also, nice to see the original name back!

Big big win over the Rangers last night.. I might after 15 games have figured my lines out.. Wahoooo..

Also, Guess who's back, back again.. Also Another member switching back today ;)

It's starting to feel all warm and NHL 12 SL nostalgic up in here. :wub: Now all I need to do is trade all my youth and picks for mediocre middle aged players and it will be just like when I was with Ottawa again.

...Now where's Merek Svatos and Wallin?

Edit: Also, CDC needs to mess up and make it so I can't log in again. Then I'll lose my team and it will really be like old times.

It's starting to feel all warm and NHL 12 SL nostalgic up in here. :wub: Now all I need to do is trade all my youth and picks for mediocre middle aged players and it will be just like when I was with Ottawa again.

...Now where's Merek Svatos and Wallin?

Edit: Also, CDC needs to mess up and make it so I can't log in again.

If you're telling me I'm going to get banned:

4ToGN.png

lol, I mean there's always at least 1 big CDC crash every so often (Some game days come to mind) :P

lol, I mean there's always at least 1 big CDC crash every so often (Some game days come to mind) :P

OMFG there's internet here

Hai guys I'm in a forest

Will do a couple sims this afternoon and 1 more tonight (I have a dinner to go to)

3:25 and 3:45pm and 10:30pm tonight