The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Toronto and New Jersey Available)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

He shouldnt be posting in a league he isnt a part of.

That's no excuse for some of the comments being posted in this thread. Ignore him if you want to, use the ignore function if you want to go that extra step, or submit a report if you feel he's trolling the thread or harassing you. There are options available. You don't have to default to acting like children.

Jack Campbell blanks the Rockford IceHogs for the 3rd consecutive game to lead the Texas Stars to the AHL Western Conference Finals! Time to face the powerhouse San Antonio Rampage!

It's going to be a great goaltending duel between Campbell and Markstrom :towel:

That's no excuse for some of the comments being posted in this thread. Ignore him if you want to, use the ignore function if you want to go that extra step, or submit a report if you feel he's trolling the thread or harassing you. There are options available. You don't have to default to acting like children.

Draft Order on the 1st page has been updated (let me know if you feel there is a mistake and I will look into it)

Also, UFA/RFA list is updated with the corrections that need to be made

For any teams that have not let me know if there list is correct please do so ASAP

Archived