The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Toronto and New Jersey Available)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Lol, the last time it collapsed, I wasn't even here, I was out of country but nice try.

Solid foundations, there's more openings than spots taken created over 2 months ago and the only GM worth mentioning as even half decent is Disaronno, who are you kidding?

Okay, listen. I said I wouldn't do these kind of arguments and such anymore so drop it. I was just speaking in general and he got offended. END IT.

Lol, the last time it collapsed, I wasn't even here, I was out of country but nice try.

Solid foundations, there's more openings than spots taken created over 2 months ago and the only GM worth mentioning as even half decent is Disaronno, who are you kidding?

Okay, listen. I said I wouldn't do these kind of arguments and such anymore so drop it. I was just speaking in general and he got offended. END IT.

Foundations to success in C.Schneiders league.

• Proper ratings from the get-go (the stock re-rates suck, and I think me, VC and Intoewsables have sorted that out, although many will dispute it)

• Bug-free website (Virtually bug-free for the most part)

• Clean presentation when posting scores (Just looked very nice whenever he posted the scores)

• IN-DEPTH player scouting reports and made-up players (I don't think anyone will ever be able to do this, mainly due to the effort thats put into it. Heres a sample, ENTIRELY made up by C.Schneider.)

Scouting Report for Sebastion Charoux

I'm reporting back from Gatineau.

If you were to ask me, there is no competition as to who should be the No. 1 draftee this upcoming draft.

Sebastien is a complete player with blinding speed and excellent hockey sense. I have yet to see a shift where he goes not noticed. He just has this special gift to completely draw the crowds attention, but more importantly, never fails to impress.

But it only gets better. I had the privilege to speak with Sebastien, and I can tell you he is just as well composed off the ice as he is on the ice. He is extremely excited for the upcoming draft, and you can tell this kid wants nothing more but to prove his worth in the big league.

It isn't far fetched to assume he is the next big thing to come out of the Q after Crosby. I can guarantee you he isn't far from making an impact in the NHL.

Skill: +A

Physical: C

Determination: A

Potential: 9.0 C

Your scout is waiting for his next assignment.

Archived