The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Toronto and New Jersey Available)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

No offense PK but this is totally not fair.

If I get chirp anybody at all I'm automatically an immature school boy, but its fair for people to make fun of me? And when I defend myself I end up being blamed because I'm a kid?

Explains the sand in your vagina's when someone chirps you and you can't handle it.

If I get chirp anybody at all I'm automatically an immature school boy, but its fair for people to make fun of me? And when I defend myself I end up being blamed because I'm a kid?

Really? I think you're some lonely person that sits in his room all day, and degrades other so you don't have to cry yourself to sleep at night.

I always wondered why you chose Dave Bolland as your forum name, now I realized. He inspired you to become an even bigger douche bage than he is.

Really? I think you're some lonely person that sits in his room all day, and degrades other so you don't have to cry yourself to sleep at night.

I always wondered why you chose Dave Bolland as your forum name, now I realized. He inspired you to become an even bigger douche bag than he is.

DMND, if there's anything I've learned over the past while it's this - take whatever people give you, and make a joke back to them. Just realize it's a bunch of people you've never met before, they really don't care about you, and most likely are just ribbing you for fun. Either leave it alone, or be prepared to take it.

DMND, if there's anything I've learned over the past while it's this - take whatever people give you, and make a joke back to them. Just realize it's a bunch of people you've never met before, they really don't care about you, and most likely are just ribbing you for fun. Either leave it alone, or be prepared to take it.

Archived