The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Toronto and New Jersey Available)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

So, I said I would make my 5,000th post on CDC special, and it will be.

So here I go

I have decided my 5,000th post will be made in the thread carried over from the one that I first became active on CDC in; the NHL 12 CDC Sim League, which is now the CDC STHS Hockey League. The NHL 12 CDC Sim League was my very first league in any fantasy hockey and it motivated me to change, as well, I have the most personal ties to this league than any other.

This won't just be any post; it will be an apology. This apology isn't only being made because it's my 5,000th post; I was going to make this apology months ago but never found the time to do it. So I thought, what better time than now to do it?

I'd like to first apologize to the members of the NHL 12 CDC Sim League back in March-April - That'll be the following people:

sumra187

Sven Baertschi (Ryan Nugent-Hopkins)

Disaronno

Alex Galchenyuk (Sweatt42)

Perry Henis

susraiders

Aaron Rodgers

WillyFox

Nail Yakupov (Tyler Seguin)

King of Winter (Caboose)

Ryan Strome

A1 CANUCK (PUNJABI CANUCK, The Brown Burrows.)

Ryan Murray (captain_lu)

WebersBeard

Hedgehog Hodgson (WHERE DID YOU GO BRO)

Pretty-Swede-91

By Crom!

BZRK (Menime)

canucklax

Chimon

#LOL (Alain Vigneault)

BraveHart (NardDog)

Niloc009

AriGold

Bazinga!

Dave Bolland (Bryan McCabe.24)

SOB for MVP

Horus (Kazakh Man)

InSoM-

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

I'm extremely sorry that I pissed you off with my 1 line posts full of things irrelevant to the league such as herp, derp, OMGz I suck, omigod i failed so bad, durrr. I'm sorry I spammed the league with immaturity and I'm sorry I made unintelligable posts and posted too frequently in the leagues. I'm also very sorry that I made at least 1,000 posts to the league in only 1 month, I joined when I had 50 posts and quit when I had upwards of 1,500.

I'd like to say sorry to the player agents; Chimon and InSoM-; for lowballing all my guys and trying to restructure contracts after they were signed; I'd also like to apologize for offering a player a contract, then changing the contract, then changing my mind and taking it off the table over and over again. As well; I'd like to say sorry for not being patient and spamming the PMs because I was confused whether or not they would sign

I'd like to apologize to all the GM's who tried to negotiate with me; I'm sorry for lowballing them or putting them OTB after you made an offer for them, or dragging out the negotiations for days without an answer. I know I'm a pain in the ass to negotiate with.

I'd like to apologize to InSoM- for spamming your PMs as well as spamming the threads, and pissing you off as well as making immature insults towards you. I'm sorry for writing a whole 3 paragraph post in an attempt to insult you back in April. You were right; I was very immature and should have been removed.

I'd like to once again apologize to the league for filling the entire league with lots of drama that nobody wanted to read because it wasn't amusing or hilarious; rather it was irritating and immature. I thought that InSoM- was being a big meanie and I had to do something but really it was I who was the immature one and was acting really stupid as well as spamming too much.

Finally, I'd like to apologize to the commissioner; *VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS* or just VC for spamming your leagues with useless 1 liners and irrelevant posts; for filling your league with pages and pages of childish drama; and for wasting your time having to deal with my immaturity. I know you work very hard for these leagues to be successful and I'm extremely sorry for making you and your league mad with my stupid posts and childish fights.

In conclusion; I am extremely sorry for my actions back in March/April; I was an immature boy who was always on CDC and who made useless 1 liners and spammish posts about irrelevant stuff in the NHL 12 CDC Sim League and I was very childish and got in childish fights with people in the league and pissed everyone off. The league was full of drama because of me. The day I got fired; I was extremely sad; I felt I had blew it; my first fantasy hockey league, gone. But I set out to change my ways, and I'd like to thank Alex Galchenyuk for being there the whole way, and I'd like to thank canucklax, By Crom!, Niloc009, and BananaMash for being there the whole way and believing in me.

I am extremely sorry for being a very immature kid and I hope you believe that I have honestly changed my ways; that I no longer spam the threads as much with useless posts and that I no longer fill up the league with useless drama, I am very sorry for my actions back in March/April and I have tried very hard to turn it around, and I promise I will never sink that low ever again, because I know that I am lucky enough to get a second chance and I can not blow it a second time.

Thank you to the people who believe in me and thank you to the people who read this 5,000th post, once again, I am very sorry for what I did; no words can explain how sorry I am.

Umadbro? You are an alright dude. I don't mind you, because I know I and I'm sure most other people on here would probably be the same way if we were your age.

I couldn't even imagine if CDC was around when I was 14. I was 22-23 when I first starting posting here.

Umadbro? You are an alright dude. I don't mind you, because I know I and I'm sure most other people on here would probably be the same way if we were your age.

I couldn't even imagine if CDC was around when I was 14. I was 22-23 when I first starting posting here.

Archived