The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Toronto and New Jersey Available)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

I'm here don't worry

Sims will always be at 10:00, 10:30 and 11:00 unless otherwise stated but I will always give a few hours notice

@PK to meet you in the middle of the depth chart issue I will output the files in a way that after the last sim of the night the charts will be proper

It actually doesn't take that much longer

I think I have given ample time regarding cap issues

Teams over the cap

Boston: $2,902,504 over

Teams under the cap

NY Islanders: $609,164 under

These players will be suspended until teams are cap compliant

Boston: Anze Kopitar

NY Islanders: Keith Ballard (lol, has the most points so far)

I will give you till 10:30 before I start to sim

Let me know when you have rectified the situation so I can remove your player from suspension

Starting to get frustrated. I have had 0 issues with uploading my VHL lines and that league has been going on for 3 seasons now, yet i have uploaded my lines 3 times since preseason in this league and all 3 have not worked. Worst part, we are only 2 games into the season...

Here's what I am currently doing:

To download the file I click on the green arrow beside the login, then I change all my lines, delete old file, save new one, then upload them to the site. Everytime it spits out the same message saying the lines are valid. Really not sure what I am doing wrong.

Now I have my 2nd best player suspended (Malkin). Only reason why I am over the cap is because I brought up some players for preseason and have not been able to send them down. If this continues to be a problem I doubt I will stick around in the league.

Archived