The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Toronto and New Jersey Available)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

BREAKING NEWS:

PRESS CONFERENCE FROM MONTREAL QUEBEC

THE Montreal Canadiens HAVE HIRED DMND AS THEIR ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER

MontrealCanadiens.png

Je tiens à remercier Susraiders et le reste de l'organisation de Montréal, pour cette chance de monter à bord et de devenir un atout pour cette franchise. Attendez-vous à de grandes choses à partir des Canadiens bientôt! Bleu, blanc et rouge jusqu'à la mort

Translation:

I would like to thank Susraiders and the rest of the Montreal organization, for this chance to come aboard and become an asset to this franchise. Expect big things from the Canadiens soon! Blue, white and red until death

BREAKING NEWS:

PRESS CONFERENCE FROM MONTREAL QUEBEC

THE Montreal Canadiens HAVE HIRED DMND AS THEIR ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER

MontrealCanadiens.png

Je tiens à remercier Susraiders et le reste de l'organisation de Montréal, pour cette chance de monter à bord et de devenir un atout pour cette franchise. Attendez-vous à de grandes choses à partir des Canadiens bientôt! Bleu, blanc et rouge jusqu'à la mort

Translation:

I would like to thank Susraiders and the rest of the Montreal organization, for this chance to come aboard and become an asset to this franchise. Expect big things from the Canadiens soon! Blue, white and red until death

So I think the real concern on everyone's mind right now is, Romo are you a guy? A girl? I mean, you've said both at one point or another I think. Now we're all confused.

Both?

I'm not going to judge you (based on your gender anyway), just curious.

So I think the real concern on everyone's mind right now is, Romo are you a guy? A girl? I mean, you've said both at one point or another I think. Now we're all confused.

Both?

I'm not going to judge you (based on your gender anyway), just curious.

Archived