The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Referee Mic'd up during 2011 SCF Game 3

Xbox

Lordy - that's the closest I've come to watching highlights of the Boston series (I can't even watch the games we won in that round :( )

But great find OP. That must have been a heck of a hard series to officiate. Between the Canucks' diving and the Bruins' goonery and the fact that one wrong call could lose a team the Stanley Cup, there was a lot of pressure on the officials.

Lordy - that's the closest I've come to watching highlights of the Boston series (I can't even watch the games we won in that round :( )

But great find OP. That must have been a heck of a hard series to officiate. Between the Canucks' diving and the Bruins' goonery and the fact that one wrong call could lose a team the Stanley Cup, there was a lot of pressure on the officials.

LA Kings won the cup this year off a terribly reffed game 6... Bernier's hit was right to be a game misconduct, but a 5 minute major? Give me a break. 2 minutes in the box, tops...

3 goals due to that call.. That's how you win Stanley Cups now adays apparently

Archived