The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Yeah, you guys are right. The reports that the Canucks wanted Luongo traded before the draft (yet couldn't even come close to getting it done) - mean with 100% certainty that every other GM in the league agrees with me. And not one of them agrees with you guys (or Lu would be gone right now)...

Oh, and to all you guys who think that Lu isn't a prima donna - explain why we had to be the only team in NHL history to make a goalie our captain, just to stroke his ego???

Think about that: We had to make a goalie our captain...

A freaking goalie.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and that made us the laughing-stock of the entire league. No team has ever had to do crap like that for a goalie. Meaning, Lu isn't just a prima donna, he's about the biggest prima donna ever...

I think Doan being loyal will want to live near his mother in law as his family is loyal and religous.Family means so much more and before the kids grow up I think Doan and his wife want the kids closer to family meaning his wifes more then his.That alone I can see them siging close meaning VanCity!!I can be wrong since he wont play to much longer but will be in his mind siging if he believes we can win and now!

I can't believe you actually believe what you are saying!!!!MATS SUNDIN 10 mill a season and Doan is as good as he was if not better cause he's a power forward which we need to help Booth and Kassian know how to play better!!!Doan I'd give 6 to 7 mill for 4 years and get some of our players better, hes a natural leader and would fit well in this team.We would be a better team for the four years then time to rebuild!!!Once Doan signs here which I hope and Luo is traded not for prospects but for more help now we would be instant cup contender which we are now but would be way better and what other teams have done would not be good enough to beat us in what we have done!!!

Archived