The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

here we go bud:1) how is he a prima donna? this is your personal opinion so ya....I will argue that2)When was he not nice to management? People who are bad towards management are not named Captain and constantly praised by GM's for their character and work ethic.3)It's never been confirmed that he asked for a trade!! he said he would be open to one if MANAGEMENT CAME TO HIM. He has never asked for a trade on TV....so you're wrong....again...4)He has never said that he will only go to one team? All press reportings of him turning down a trade are unconfirmed? Where are you getting your info? Eklund?5)What does his family not living here have to do with anything???? Pointless, random fact if you ask me.6)Luongo was up for the Vezina in 2011 so.......7)His contract is not ideal, but its not as bad as others in the league. His cap hit is reasonable.8)And we are the only team who has done this? This point has nothing to do with Luongo. It's a statement on the current CBA which is being addressed as we speak.9)NO HE DIDN'T!!!! He said he'd be open to it if it were best for the team (not something a prima donna would say). He also said on the CFOX interview that it could be time for him to move on. He has never publicly requested a trade. Get your facts straight before you start claiming that you're some sort of genius.10)STOP MAKING THIS POINT OVER AND OVER. YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT IT.Above I have disproven every statement that you have made. May I just say that for somebody who claims to be right all of the time, you sure are wrong alot!

Posted · Hidden by Templeton Peck, July 19, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Templeton Peck, July 19, 2012 - No reason given

I don't know much but sure know an a$$ when I read one....

Hey BCH you should go back to the Blackhawks site, they'll love you there

Kypreos knows as much as we do. There is no way Canucks management went to him and told him that Luongo asked for a trade a few days after being eliminated.

Get it through your head, Nik Kypreos speculation does not equal confirmation. If you believe him then you are more gullible than i had originally thought.

Luongo said he would be willing to waive his NTC if management came to him and asked him to do so. THIS DOES NOT EQUAL ASKING FOR A TRADE. Yes he may have asked for a trade behind closed doors, but no it is not confirmed because Nik Kyprios said so. Please for the love of god, comprehend that bloodycanuckleheads and shut your trap.

At this point, no one cares about your opinion, even if they agree with you, you just continue to make yourself look like a fool.

So, if Luongo didn't ask to be traded - explain to me why we are trying to trade him right now????

Remember, he has a no-trade clause. So, we CAN'T shop him without his permission. So, explain how we can be shopping someone we aren't allowed to trade???

The fact that we ARE shopping him MEANS (with 100% certainty) that he HAS given us permission. That he HAS asked for a trade. It's the only possibility...

This also bears repeating...:

In the original interview Wednesday night, Vigneault was asked if he agreed that Luongo needed a fresh start after being supplanted as the Canucks' No. 1 goalie by Cory Schneider during the playoffs. Vigneault replied (translated): “That's what he wants right now.”

So, if Luongo didn't ask to be traded - explain to me why we are trying to trade him right now????

Remember, he has a no-trade clause. So, we CAN'T shop him without his permission. So, explain how we can be shopping someone we aren't allowed to trade???

The fact that we ARE shopping him MEANS (with 100% certainty) that he HAS given us permission. That he HAS asked for a trade. It's the only possibility...

Archived