The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Anyone else think NHL.com butchered this comment?

"Right now I'm doing everything I can to stay there and that's kind of my goal," Doan said in an interview with TSN. "At the same time, I'm having to do some due diligence, now in the fact that the longer it takes the more likely and the harder it seems to be to get a deal done in Phoenix."

Perfect world Doan Signs... Arnott sees the opprotunity to win the cup with van he signs.... Doan around 6.7 mil/ year for 4 years... Arnott 1 year 1.6 mil

MG trades Luongo,Schroeder,Hansen to Florida for Bjustad,1st round pick, Petrovic

MG trades Mason raymond for a pick (best he can get who cares just opening a spot and sheding cap)

Jensen and Kassian Perform well in training camp

Line Up:

Sedin Sedin Burrows

Booth Kesler Doan

Higgins Arnott Jensen

Malhotra Lappy Kassian

Hamuis Bieksa

Edler Garisson

Ballard Tanev

Schnieder

Lack

Bjustad will take over Arnott's spot on the third line the year after

are you talking next year or a couple years from now? cause Bjugstad is playing college Hockey next year and Malhotra would be 2.5 mil just sitting in the press box.. anyways this is about doan lets not drag hansen into doans forum we have diff opinions what we would like to happen but we can all agreee Van Needs Doan!

Perfect world Doan Signs... Arnott sees the opprotunity to win the cup with van he signs.... Doan around 6.7 mil/ year for 4 years... Arnott 1 year 1.6 mil

MG trades Luongo,Schroeder,Hansen to Florida for Bjustad,1st round pick, Petrovic

MG trades Mason raymond for a pick (best he can get who cares just opening a spot and sheding cap)

Line Up:

Sedin Sedin Burrows

Booth Kesler Doan

Higgins Arnott Jensen

Malhotra Lappy Kassian

Hamuis Bieksa

Edler Garisson

Ballard Tanev

Schnieder

Lack

I can see why. Second line, a centre with a big question mark after two significant surgeries in two years with one winger whose best years are behind him and one who did not show much cohesiveness with Kelser last year. And a third line centered by a players whose best years are way way behind him. This lineup is a canucks team older and slower than last years' team, which MG admitted needed to get younger and faster!

Line Up:

Sedin Sedin Burrows

Booth Kesler Doan

Higgins Arnott Jensen

Malhotra Lappy Kassian

Hamuis Bieksa

Edler Garisson

Ballard Tanev

Schnieder

Lack