Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

?

Discussion

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1823 replies to this topic

#571 GHL

GHL

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 10:15 AM

29 (Wore that for Team Canada at some point), or 18 or 9 (Push Kassian to 29, so he can have Odjick's old number ;))

Kassian ought to wear 44.

Posted Image

#572 Get real canuck fans

Get real canuck fans

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:37 PM

Looking at Phoenix roster I would think they will give Doan 7-8-9 million for at least 1 season because they have 21 players signed and are 10 million under the cap floor.

#573 WHL rocks

WHL rocks

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,618 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:24 PM

I can't believe you actually believe what you are saying!!!!MATS SUNDIN 10 mill a season and Doan is as good as he was if not better cause he's a power forward which we need to help Booth and Kassian know how to play better!!!Doan I'd give 6 to 7 mill for 4 years and get some of our players better, hes a natural leader and would fit well in this team.We would be a better team for the four years then time to rebuild!!!Once Doan signs here which I hope and Luo is traded not for prospects but for more help now we would be instant cup contender which we are now but would be way better and what other teams have done would not be good enough to beat us in what we have done!!!

I assure you, Doan is no Mats Sundin.

Mats Sundin was not signed to $10 million per year. Nor was he signed to a 4 year contract at his age. Sundin was signed to a pro rated contract for half a year.

#574 Pears

Pears

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,969 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:26 PM

@JSportsnet: The arena agreement with the City of Glendale and the NHL which expires on July 31, will be extended for another 31 days.

Just pack them up and move them already :picard:

In my eyes drouin is overrated he can score in the qmjhl but did nothing in last two gold medal games that canada lost. Fox will be better pro than him talk to me in five yrs

ryan kesler is going to the chicago blackhawks ...       quote me on it

#575 WHL rocks

WHL rocks

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,618 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 02:32 PM

I think Doan being loyal will want to live near his mother in law as his family is loyal and religous.Family means so much more and before the kids grow up I think Doan and his wife want the kids closer to family meaning his wifes more then his.That alone I can see them siging close meaning VanCity!!I can be wrong since he wont play to much longer but will be in his mind siging if he believes we can win and now!

You think too much.

#576 El_Capitan

El_Capitan

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,610 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:56 PM

Oh the irony of seeing the words "Doan" and "impatient" in the thread title.

Posted Image

#577 Anti-Bettman

Anti-Bettman

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:03 PM

Just as a heads up for anyone who doesn't know:

Posted ImageDavePratt980@DavePrattNW980
#ShaneDoan on SportsTalk tonite 9-Midnite @CKNW

https://twitter.com/...326969013776384

**Also Doan was on Radio NL in kamloops at 9:30am this morning. Here is the link to the interview: http://www.radionl.c...ges/5107175.php (it's the second one down)

Edited by Anti-Bettman, 31 July 2012 - 04:10 PM.

* 1st in Canucks Fantasy Hockey 2011/12*

Posted ImagePosted Image

#578 ice8eight

ice8eight

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:16 PM

Starting to be like the Sundin Saga
Sig too large, 400x200 pixel max

#579 CanucksWino

CanucksWino

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:25 PM

Interesting that not much has been made about Doan`s comments today about the owner`s initial CBA proposal - that it was a ``non-starter.``

#580 pwnstar

pwnstar

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,311 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:26 PM

patience.....

Posted Image

#581 cripplereh

cripplereh

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:01 PM

I say think in my words cause I am not that player,but what I say makes sence more then others and I dont think anyone thinks to much thats not possible.I have a very high IQ and my mind is always on the go.I have been in sports most of my life and know how things go and smart people tend to think my way.YThat said looking at the situation I can only assume Doan by the looks of things is exactly what I have said.You think I think to much, well it only takes seconds to come up with how I see things.
Posted Image

#582 Everybody Hates Raymond

Everybody Hates Raymond

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,608 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:13 PM

I say think in my words cause I am not that player,but what I say makes sence more then others and I dont think anyone thinks to much thats not possible.I have a very high IQ and my mind is always on the go.I have been in sports most of my life and know how things go and smart people tend to think my way.YThat said looking at the situation I can only assume Doan by the looks of things is exactly what I have said.You think I think to much, well it only takes seconds to come up with how I see things.

What the hell did you just type, god damn

#583 Pink Sock

Pink Sock

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,799 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:14 PM

I doubt you have a high IQ after reading that post.

#584 Bertuzzipunch

Bertuzzipunch

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:31 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#585 WiDeN

WiDeN

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,754 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:32 PM

What?? Pumping your own tires?

What the hell did you just type, god damn

LMFAO... jesus...

I doubt you have a high IQ after reading that post.

Do you need grammar to have a high IQ? I don't THINK so.
Do you need to make sense? I think so.

V a n c o u v e r C a n u c k s

MirandaKerr.jpg
2 0 1 5 S t a n l e y C u p C h a m p i o n s

#586 D.Booth_7

D.Booth_7

K-Wing Prospect

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:32 PM

Yeah makes sence.. for sure.

#587 WiDeN

WiDeN

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,754 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:33 PM

Posted Image

Oh god, I can't stop laughing at this.

MirandaKerr.jpg

#588 Sanj

Sanj

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 726 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:33 PM

Starting to be like the Sundin Saga

and we know who won that one! :bigblush:

#589 drummerboy

drummerboy

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:37 PM

I say think in my words cause I am not that player,but what I say makes sence more then others and I dont think anyone thinks to much thats not possible.I have a very high IQ and my mind is always on the go.I have been in sports most of my life and know how things go and smart people tend to think my way.That said looking at the situation I can only assume Doan by the looks of things is exactly what I have said.You think I think to much, well it only takes seconds to come up with how I see things.

I'm not sure if you are trolling. If not I believe that you were in special classes, but not with the smart kids. People who talk about how high their IQ is are stupid.

#590 Jester13

Jester13

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,867 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:57 PM

I love it when people try to explain how smart they are by saying it's because their mind is in overdrive lmfao!

SPOILER ALERT: you're not also cool and special because your mom says you are :picard:

"Education is the inoculator for ignorance."

#591 WiDeN

WiDeN

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,754 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 06:10 PM

Hahahaha,

Note to self: Never explain to CDC how smart you are while not using spaces after periods, and making little sense.

Sub note to self: Turn overdrive off while in English class.

MirandaKerr.jpg

#592 stapledtothebandwagon

stapledtothebandwagon

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 06:21 PM

Hahahaha,

Note to self: Never explain to CDC how smart you are while not using spaces after periods, and making little sense.

Sub note to self: Turn overdrive off while in English class.

Game, set, match

#593 WiDeN

WiDeN

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,754 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 06:45 PM

Sorry, my IQ is low and my brain is normally busy grinding gears between first and second.

I didn't follow that one.

MirandaKerr.jpg

#594 djsandwiches

djsandwiches

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:16 PM

pet peeve: refreshing for info & updates, only to read several crap posts (ie. see above).

Cheers!

#595 TheInsideScoop

TheInsideScoop

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:19 PM

Well nothing new here.

#596 G-52

G-52

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 694 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:23 PM

Mind blown........ Posted Image

Posted Image

#597 CanucksWino

CanucksWino

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:39 PM

Shane Doan IS IN VANCOUVER! Meeting with Canucks tonight!

News1130 Sports@News1130Sports
BREAKING - Shane Doan sighting in Vancouver. Sources tell CKWX he had meeting with the Canucks this evening.

News1130 Sports@News1130Sports
Doan meeting the #Canucks tonight in VAN is a clear indication how high they are on his list if things don't work out in PHOE.

Edited by CanucksWino, 31 July 2012 - 07:44 PM.

#598 LUU4LIFE

LUU4LIFE

K-Wing Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

@News1130Sports: BREAKING - Shane Doan sighting in Vancouver. Sources tell CKWX he had meeting with the Canucks this evening.

#599 Mr.Habitat

Mr.Habitat

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,673 posts

Promising.

Looks dead for him in Phoenix

#600 CanuckRow

CanuckRow

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,107 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:43 PM

I don't think people realize how big of a contribution this guy will add to our team if signed. Would be an unreal signing. I can already see him and Kes racking up the points.

15yezck.jpg

@Chel24Seven

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.