#61 Franz Liszt

Franz Liszt

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,695 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:06 PM

POPULAR

Isn't it interesting how people keep personally-attacking me here - yet there's not a single valid argument against anything I've said (you'll recall, I absolutely destroyed all ten points from the only person who tried).

When Einstein discovered the theory of relativity, a group of detractors published a book called '100 Authors Against Einstein' - in which they absolutely trashed the man (just like here, they were all wrong, and the lone man was right).

Well, old Einstein had the perfect comeback and absolutely destroyed their argument with just one sentence:

'If I were wrong, one would have sufficed...'

Same here. If I were wrong, you'd be able to point out how I'm wrong - and wouldn't have to resort to nothing but personal attacks...

Posted Image

Now back to Shane Doan, everybody please!

120px-Liszt_sign.JPG

#62 bloodycanuckleheads

bloodycanuckleheads

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:09 PM

You saying Nonis was bad, then him getting fired, does not make you right.

No, it does not.

However, me saying Nonis was bad - and Nonis being (epically) bad - does in fact make me right...
Posted 08 October 2008 - 07:41 PM by BloodyCanuckleheads

I could definitely see Grabner going. He seems to have done his best to play his way out the door (and Gillis seems to be the smartest GM we've ever had, so, put two and two together)...

#63 Kyosama

Kyosama

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:11 PM

Now back to Shane Doan, everybody please!

This is the last bloodycanuckleheads will be addressed by me, my apologies for fueling the fire.

#64 Franz Liszt

Franz Liszt

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,695 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:12 PM

This is the last bloodycanuckleheads will be addressed by me, my apologies for fueling the fire.

You can can keep going all you want. Just incorporate Shane's name into it lol

120px-Liszt_sign.JPG

#65 HockeyHobo73

HockeyHobo73

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:22 PM

Lol.. Eklund has it that there is a 0% chance Doan comes to the Canucks on his rumor chart... I didn't pay anything, but it is the first one on the page, so we can see it... Coyotes 25%, Penguins 20%, Kings Sharks & Canadiens 15% each, and Flyers 10%..

Eklund is a moron..

#66 TotesMagotes

TotesMagotes

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,273 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:25 PM

Lol.. Eklund has it that there is a 0% chance Doan comes to the Canucks on his rumor chart... I didn't pay anything, but it is the first one on the page, so we can see it... Coyotes 25%, Penguins 20%, Kings Sharks & Canadiens 15% each, and Flyers 10%..

Eklund is a moron..

I must ask, if you know he is a moron, why did you contribute a hit to his site by going there?
Posted Image

#67 Linden Legend

Linden Legend

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:31 PM

POPULAR

It's funny... You guys keep slandering me, but you obviously don't remember...

1. I was the guy who started the massive 'Why aren't we talking about firing Nonis' thread - which gave a long list of reasons why Nonis was utterly incompetent to run an NHL team (and, if you remember that thread, I actually praised Nonis for his early moves - incl. the Luongo trade - so isn't it interesting you guys are calling me a Luongo hater without doing your research). In the dozens or hundreds of pages in that thread, it was the same as this thread - 100% of people here were against me. Everyone flamed me, and told me how little I knew about hockey. Personal attacks, etc... But, who was right in the end??? Right. I was. 100% right. And, everyone here was 100% wrong. And, a month or so later, the Canucks' owner agreed with me and canned that incompetent hack...
2. I was the only person on this board who supported Alex Burrows in his second season (when he didn't even break 10 points). Everyone flame me, and told me how little I knew about hockey. I said he would be a first-line offensive star one day. 100% of CDC'ers disagreed. Again, who ended up being right??? Me.
3. Allow me to draw your attention to my signature. You'll also notice that I posted that BEFORE Mike Gillis had GM'd even one single NHL game in his entire career (and, remember #1 - all of you disagreed with me). Again, who ended up being right??? And, I even called Grabner there too!
4. I could go on listing times I was right and everyone here was wrong. But, I'll just start with those...

Maybe you should be the GM then....clearly you know everything. I mean, you must be some kind of genius. Clearly the smartest guy to ever grace CDC. THANK YOU SO MUCH for giving us the immense privelage of hearing your opinions (which are always right by the way). Where would this team be without you?? The fact that you grace us with your presence is truly an honor!
"He'll play! You know he'll play! He'll play on crutches!"
"Adams shoots...SCORES!!! Greg Adams!!! Greg Adams!!!"
"They've slayed the dragon!!"

#68 bloodycanuckleheads

bloodycanuckleheads

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:32 PM

Here, allow me to illustrate why everyone is personally attacking me (without proving me wrong in any way). It's because you guys CAN'T prove me wrong, so your only hope is to attack...

For instance, here's what I said that has you all up in arms:

1. Luongo is a prima donna. If you've followed Luongo's Canucks career - you can't argue with that. At all!
2. Luongo wasn't nice to management. Again, if you've followed his career - it's impossible to argue this point.
3. Luongo asked for a trade three games after being benched. Can't argue with this, as he did it on television.
4. Luongo asked for a trade - then is forcing us to ship him to basically a single team. Again, this has been reported in the press. Can't argue there. Although, granted, this is about the only that you could argue slightly (based on the veracity of those reports). But, it's likely you will be wrong...
5. Luongo's family never moved here. Again, you can't argue this, it's a well known fact that's been reported on in the press many times.
6. Luongo's performance declined the last couple years. Again, there's no possible argument here. It's easy to look up stats and see that Luongo's nowhere near as dominant a goaltender nowadays (you guys are ignoring the fact that your saviour just got supplanted by a freaking rookie!!! If Lu's so bloody good, how did a rookie steal his job???). It's been reported on endlessly in the press.
7. He's got a ridiculous contract. Yet again, there's no possible argument. Virtually every hockey writer in the other 29 NHL cities have run articles about how bad Lu's contract is.
8. Luongo's contract is designed to cheat the rules. Again, no possible argument. The contract OBVIOUSLY was intended to circumvent salary-cap rules. Again, all 29 other cities have written about this.
9. Luongo made his trade request public. Yet again, there's no possible argument here. He did it on television.
10. Luongo made his trade request three games after he lost the starter's job. Again, no possible argument you can make. It happened on television. It's a fact.

So, there you have it. There is no possible arguments you guys can make. But, you don't like what I have to say (even though ALL TEN POINTS ARE OBJECTIVELY TRUE), so you personally attack me...

And, you all think you guys are the honourable ones! It's hilarious!

I could definitely see Grabner going. He seems to have done his best to play his way out the door (and Gillis seems to be the smartest GM we've ever had, so, put two and two together)...

#69 Hedman

Hedman

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 979 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:36 PM

Isn't it interesting how people keep personally-attacking me here - yet there's not a single valid argument against anything I've said (you'll recall, I absolutely destroyed all ten points from the only person who tried).

When Einstein discovered the theory of relativity, a group of detractors published a book called '100 Authors Against Einstein' - in which they absolutely trashed the man (just like here, they were all wrong, and the lone man was right).

Well, old Einstein had the perfect comeback and absolutely destroyed their argument with just one sentence:

'If I were wrong, one would have sufficed...'

Same here. If I were wrong, you'd be able to point out how I'm wrong - and wouldn't have to resort to nothing but personal attacks...

The fact that you're saying giving the "C" to Roberto was just to "stroke his ego" alone makes you look stupid. Can you prove to us that that's the case and not just pure BS? Or at least convince us? Because most likely, the management saw captain qualities in him and therefore he became "captain".

And please, tell me about my whole future as a human being. I would love to hear that from someone who is bragging about always being right.

#70 TotesMagotes

TotesMagotes

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,273 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:42 PM

Here, allow me to illustrate why everyone is personally attacking me (without proving me wrong in any way). It's because you guys CAN'T prove me wrong, so your only hope is to attack...

1. Luongo is a prima donna. If you've followed Luongo's Canucks career - you can't argue with that. At all!
2. Luongo wasn't nice to management. Again, if you've followed his career - it's impossible to argue this point.
3. Luongo asked for a trade three games after being benched. Can't argue with this, as he did it on television.
4. Luongo asked for a trade - then is forcing us to ship him to basically a single team. Again, this has been reported in the press. Can't argue there. Although, granted, this is about the only that you could argue slightly (based on the veracity of those reports). But, it's likely you will be wrong...
5. Luongo's family never moved here. Again, you can't argue this, it's a well known fact that's been reported on in the press many times.
6. Luongo's performance declined the last couple years. Again, there's no possible argument here. It's easy to look up stats and see that Luongo's nowhere near as dominant a goaltender nowadays (you guys are ignoring the fact that your saviour just got supplanted by a freaking rookie!!! If Lu's so bloody good, how did a rookie steal his job???). It's been reported on endlessly in the press.
7. He's got a ridiculous contract. Yet again, there's no possible argument. Virtually every hockey writer in the other 29 NHL cities have run articles about how bad Lu's contract is.
8. Luongo's contract is designed to cheat the rules. Again, no possible argument. The contract OBVIOUSLY was intended to circumvent salary-cap rules. Again, all 29 other cities have written about this.
9. Luongo made his trade request public. Yet again, there's no possible argument here. He did it on television.
10. Luongo made his trade request three games after he lost the starter's job. Again, no possible argument you can make. It happened on television. It's a fact.

So, there you have it. There is no possible arguments you guys can make. But, you don't like what I have to say (even though ALL TEN POINTS ARE OBJECTIVELY TRUE), so you personally attack me...

Um....sorry to break it to ya, but all of those points are either false, or twisted in a way to make you're hate for Luongo seem plausible.

Truth is anyone with a brain will read every one of those points you like to call facts and realize that they are actually objectively UN-true. But hey, you may have succeeded in convincing a few gullible posters, but it's unlikely.

Asking people to prove you wrong on points you have made that is your own opinion doesn't make a lot of sense. That's like saying Hitler was a transvestite!! ... with no proof then telling everyone to prove you wrong.... Kind of ridiculous don't you think?

Edited by DirtyHarry, 18 July 2012 - 06:47 PM.

Posted Image

#71 bloodycanuckleheads

bloodycanuckleheads

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:44 PM

Um....sorry to break it to ya, but all of those points are either false, or twisted in a way to make you're hate for Luongo seem plausible.

Again, if this was true - you would be able to point out which ones were false or twisted...

#72 bloodycanuckleheads

bloodycanuckleheads

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:48 PM

The fact that you're saying giving the "C" to Roberto was just to "stroke his ego" alone makes you look stupid. Can you prove to us that that's the case and not just pure BS? Or at least convince us? Because most likely, the management saw captain qualities in him and therefore he became "captain".

Why does no one here remember Canucks history????

When we gave Lu the C - we were trying to sign him long-term and he wouldn't re-up. So, management jumped through endless hoops to win Luongo over (the C was just one of many things they had to do). They literally walked on egg-shells around Luongo for years. It was embarrassing...

And, it took until the start of the next season before he did sign (that ridiculous contract) with us. And, if you remember, Lu set a deadline as well. If we didn't sign him (to a ridiculous contract) by training camp, he wasn't going to sign during the season (which meant we'd have to get rid of him).

#73 Linden Legend

Linden Legend

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:53 PM

Here, allow me to illustrate why everyone is personally attacking me (without proving me wrong in any way).  It's because you guys CAN'T prove me wrong, so your only hope is to attack...

1.  Luongo is a prima donna.  If you've followed Luongo's Canucks career - you can't argue with that.  At all!
2.  Luongo wasn't nice to management.  Again, if you've followed his career - it's impossible to argue this point.
3.  Luongo asked for a trade three games after being benched.  Can't argue with this, as he did it on television.
4.  Luongo asked for a trade - then is forcing us to ship him to basically a single team.  Again, this has been reported in the press.  Can't argue there.  Although, granted, this is about the only that you could argue slightly (based on the veracity of those reports).  But, it's likely you will be wrong...
5.  Luongo's family never moved here.  Again, you can't argue this, it's a well known fact that's been reported on in the press many times.
6.  Luongo's performance declined the last couple years.  Again, there's no possible argument here.  It's easy to look up stats and see that Luongo's nowhere near as dominant a goaltender nowadays (you guys are ignoring the fact that your saviour just got supplanted by a freaking rookie!!!  If Lu's so bloody good, how did a rookie steal his job???).  It's been reported on endlessly in the press.
7.  He's got a ridiculous contract.  Yet again, there's no possible argument.  Virtually every hockey writer in the other 29 NHL cities have run articles about how bad Lu's contract is.
8.  Luongo's contract is designed to cheat the rules.  Again, no possible argument.  The contract OBVIOUSLY was intended to circumvent salary-cap rules.  Again, all 29 other cities have written about this.
9.  Luongo made his trade request public.  Yet again, there's no possible argument here.  He did it on television.
10.  Luongo made his trade request three games after he lost the starter's job.  Again, no possible argument you can make.  It happened on television.  It's a fact.

So, there you have it.  There is no possible arguments you guys can make.  But, you don't like what I have to say (even though ALL TEN POINTS ARE OBJECTIVELY TRUE), so you personally attack me...

And, you all think you guys are the honourable ones!  It's hilarious!

here we go bud:1) how is he a prima donna? this is your personal opinion so ya....I will argue that2)When was he not nice to management? People who are bad towards management are not named Captain and constantly praised by GM's for their character and work ethic.3)It's never been confirmed that he asked for a trade!! he said he would be open to one if MANAGEMENT CAME TO HIM. He has never asked for a trade on TV....so you're wrong....again...4)He has never said that he will only go to one team? All press reportings of him turning down a trade are unconfirmed? Where are you getting your info? Eklund?5)What does his family not living here have to do with anything???? Pointless, random fact if you ask me.6)Luongo was up for the Vezina in 2011 so.......7)His contract is not ideal, but its not as bad as others in the league. His cap hit is reasonable.8)And we are the only team who has done this? This point has nothing to do with Luongo. It's a statement on the current CBA which is being addressed as we speak.9)NO HE DIDN'T!!!! He said he'd be open to it if it were best for the team (not something a prima donna would say). He also said on the CFOX interview that it could be time for him to move on. He has never publicly requested a trade. Get your facts straight before you start claiming that you're some sort of genius.10)STOP MAKING THIS POINT OVER AND OVER. YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT IT.Above I have disproven every statement that you have made. May I just say that for somebody who claims to be right all of the time, you sure are wrong alot!
"He'll play! You know he'll play! He'll play on crutches!"
"Adams shoots...SCORES!!! Greg Adams!!! Greg Adams!!!"
"They've slayed the dragon!!"

#74 Franz Liszt

Franz Liszt

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,695 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:54 PM

Just to add on from earlier about Doan's negotiations with Phoenix. This also helps the Canucks.

I posted this in one of the other Doan threads as well.

Hockeyy Insiderr@HockeyyInsiderr
UPDATE on Doan: Negotiations between him and #Coyotes NOT going according to plan. He is feeling low-balled by PHX+rltn w Jamison NOT great.

Source: #Coyotes have until the end of the week (TICK-TOCK) or Doan will start negotiations with other teams (6 team list prepared).

Preliminary reports on Doan's 6 teams list include #Habs #Pens#Canucks and #SJSharks. Unaware of other 2 teams.

Mentioned by sources as potential other teams on the list are #Oilers#Sabres #NHLJets and #Canes, but these are not confirmed.

One thing is certain (and this is info straight from Doan's agent) Shane prefers tradition,team history and chance to win the cup over $$$.

Doan also adamant about obtaining long term contract (4 years) as he wants this to be the last contract of his career. Prefers term over $$$

One thing that is certain now is that Shane Doan's future in Phoenix looks more grim than ever. #Coyotes

Sign him to the 4-year deal!!

120px-Liszt_sign.JPG

#75 Gran Turismo

Gran Turismo

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,209 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 06:59 PM

Just to add on from earlier about Doan's negotiations with Phoenix. This also helps the Canucks.

I posted this in one of the other Doan threads as well.

UPDATE on Doan: Negotiations between him and #Coyotes NOT going according to plan. He is feeling low-balled by PHX+rltn w Jamison NOT great.

Source: #Coyotes have until the end of the week (TICK-TOCK) or Doan will start negotiations with other teams (6 team list prepared).

Preliminary reports on Doan's 6 teams list include #Habs #Pens#Canucks and #SJSharks. Unaware of other 2 teams.

Mentioned by sources as potential other teams on the list are #Oilers#Sabres #NHLJets and #Canes, but these are not confirmed.

One thing is certain (and this is info straight from Doan's agent) Shane prefers tradition,team history and chance to win the cup over $$$.

Doan also adamant about obtaining long term contract (4 years) as he wants this to be the last contract of his career. Prefers term over $$$

One thing that is certain now is that Shane Doan's future in Phoenix looks more grim than ever. #Coyotes

Sign him to the 4-year deal!!

I thought this guy was an unreliable source?
Posted Image

#76 TotesMagotes

TotesMagotes

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,273 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:05 PM

Again, if this was true - you would be able to point out which ones were false or twisted...

I could easily point out every single point you have made to be wrong or twisted. But several other people before me have already done that honour. This is a thread about Shane Doan, why would i want to continue to go off topic? Go post your thoughts in the luongo thread and i'll happily break down every one of your points. Believe it or not, it wouldn't be too hard.
Posted Image

#77 Franz Liszt

Franz Liszt

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,695 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:13 PM

I thought this guy was an unreliable source?

Just because he got the two main free agent signings wrong, I think thats the reason. But when he has a span of accurate signings (Like Quincey, Grigorenko & Jonathan Bernier/Leafs interest before anyone else "credible" announced it).

120px-Liszt_sign.JPG

#78 bloodycanuckleheads

bloodycanuckleheads

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:14 PM

here we go bud:1) how is he a prima donna? this is your personal opinion so ya....I will argue that2)When was he not nice to management? People who are bad towards management are not named Captain and constantly praised by GM's for their character and work ethic.3)It's never been confirmed that he asked for a trade!! he said he would be open to one if MANAGEMENT CAME TO HIM. He has never asked for a trade on TV....so you're wrong....again...4)He has never said that he will only go to one team? All press reportings of him turning down a trade are unconfirmed? Where are you getting your info? Eklund?5)What does his family not living here have to do with anything???? Pointless, random fact if you ask me.6)Luongo was up for the Vezina in 2011 so.......7)His contract is not ideal, but its not as bad as others in the league. His cap hit is reasonable.8)And we are the only team who has done this? This point has nothing to do with Luongo. It's a statement on the current CBA which is being addressed as we speak.9)NO HE DIDN'T!!!! He said he'd be open to it if it were best for the team (not something a prima donna would say). He also said on the CFOX interview that it could be time for him to move on. He has never publicly requested a trade. Get your facts straight before you start claiming that you're some sort of genius.10)STOP MAKING THIS POINT OVER AND OVER. YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT IT.Above I have disproven every statement that you have made. May I just say that for somebody who claims to be right all of the time, you sure are wrong alot!

1. How is he a prima donna? Ha!!! I've listed about a dozen reasons already! And, I shouldn't have to give you more than the one thing he's doing right now: he asked for a trade, made it public and is ensuring we get nothing but crap back for him! That's epic prima donna action right there (and that's only the tip of the iceberg). Luongo's possibly the biggest prima donna we've ever had (along with Krutov, Hodgson and Bure)...
2. When was he not nice to management??? Ha!!! How about ever single second he's been here (from day one, when it was obvious he didn't want to be here - from that deadline I mentioned - from that contract he forced - from those extra minutes he forced us to play him - from threatening to not re-sign whenever management wasn't doing what he wanted). What he put managemment through during his first contract was absolutely ridiculous...
3. Never been confirmed he asked for a trade??? That's a lie - as he did it in public - on television!
4. Yes, the reports seem to be unconfirmed - that doesn't make them untrue. And, if you remember, this is the only one I said was actually arguable (if only slightly) when I mentioned the veracity of those reports.
5. His family not living here - means that Vancouver is not the city he wants to call home. You seriously think that a star player hating his city has no bearing on his team???? Remember Francis and Bibby??? How did that turn out???
6. I say Luongo's been cratering for a year or two - you come back and say that he was pretty good a season and a half ago... Well, that's exactly what I said. He, however, was NOWHERE NEAR a Vezina finalist this year. Which was my point. And, he was better the year before 2011 as well. Again, exactly what I said.
7. Every analyst in hockey seems to disagree with you (and the fact that he's still on our roster seems to prove they're right).
8. No, we are not the only team to cheat on a contract. The point is, it's not the team who cheats (the cheating part is whether or not the player intends to play the last years of his contract - something only Lu knows). So, the Canucks (or whichever team we trade him to) don't get to choose if he plays those years - Luongo does). My point is: cheating is not OK. You seem to be OK with cheating - if others do it too...
9. When a player says he doesn't want to be on your team any more THAT'S A TRADE REQUEST - no matter how he phrases it (and he phrased it in such a way as to make him look better - notice how that's EXACTLY what a prima donna would do?). Period. End of discussion. Remember: he was our captain! Our captain said he wanted to play elsewhere... Is that something a captain should do??? Ever???
10. Again, you can find recordings of it! Just because you don't like a fact - doesn't make it untrue!

#79 WiDeN

WiDeN

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,750 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:17 PM

No, it does not.

However, me saying Nonis was bad - and Nonis being (epically) bad - does in fact make me right...

That is straight opinion, and you can't argue that.

e=mc2

mc2=e

-e=-mc2

Geniuses don't repeat themselves.

Posted Image

“The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions.”
Leonardo da Vinci

V a n c o u v e r C a n u c k s

Posted Image
2 0 14 S t a n l e y C u p C h a m p i o n s

#80 oldnews

oldnews

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,038 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:19 PM

Hookeyyyy
Update- a certain @Insiderrrrr gets the bulk of his attention from the most active message board in the NHL, #Canucks, and therefore tailors his rumours to suit the ea$y in that market...???$$$

#81 bloodycanuckleheads

bloodycanuckleheads

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:25 PM

For all you guys who keep lying saying that Luongo didn't actually ask for a trade...

Well, you sure aren't going to like this video (where Hockey Central confirms that Luongo asked the Canucks for a trade privately in their year-end meetings).

#82 oldnews

oldnews

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,038 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:29 PM

#83 bloodycanuckleheads

bloodycanuckleheads

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:34 PM

Funny how it's nothing but [CRICKETS] after I absolutely destroy your arguments or prove you guys completely wrong...

#84 TotesMagotes

TotesMagotes

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,273 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:38 PM

POPULAR

Funny how it's nothing but [CRICKETS] after I absolutely destroy your arguments or prove you guys completely wrong...

You haven't proven anyone wrong. You've managed to completely embarrass yourself though.
Posted Image

#85 shadowgoon

shadowgoon

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:41 PM

In other words, nothing new. You just gathered all the sources available from the OTHER Shane Doan threads and put it into one giant ass thread of redundancy. Way to go champ!

#86 TotesMagotes

TotesMagotes

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,273 posts

For all you guys who keep lying saying that Luongo didn't actually ask for a trade...

Well, you sure aren't going to like this video (where Hockey Central confirms that Luongo asked the Canucks for a trade privately in their year-end meetings).

Do you honestly believe that Mike Gillis called up Nik Kypreos and told him that Luongo had asked for a trade? This has already been proven to be speculation by Kypreos, Kypreos is basically doing what you're doing and speculating on Luongos quote after the LA series. This is not factual at all, it is merely a not so liable hockey reporters opinion in order to try and get views on SNET.
Posted Image

#87 Boone Jenner

Boone Jenner

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

I don't know much but sure know an a$$ when I read one....
Hey BCH you should go back to the Blackhawks site, they'll love you there

LOLwut..

#88 Tystick

Tystick

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:42 PM

You're embarrassing yourself man, why bother...
Posted Image

#89 bloodycanuckleheads

bloodycanuckleheads

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:45 PM

You haven't proven anyone wrong

Umm, the video I just posted PROVES this guy wrong:

3)It's never been confirmed that he asked for a trade!!

Nick Kypreos confirmed it! Hockey Central confirmed it!

Or, are you guys going to start slagging Kypreos too???

EDIT: Too late, you've already started slagging Kypreos.

Oh, and The Vancouver Sun agrees with me - as does Alain Vigneault:

In the original interview Wednesday night, Vigneault was asked if he agreed that Luongo needed a fresh start after being supplanted as the Canucks' No. 1 goalie by Cory Schneider during the playoffs. Vigneault replied (translated): “That's what he wants right now.”

So, I guess Harrison Mooney, Sportsnet, TSN, Nick Kypreos, Alain Vigneault and I are all idiots - and you school-kids are right...

Edited by bloodycanuckleheads, 18 July 2012 - 07:54 PM.

#90 TotesMagotes

TotesMagotes

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,273 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 07:53 PM

Kypreos knows as much as we do. There is no way Canucks management went to him and told him that Luongo asked for a trade a few days after being eliminated.

Get it through your head, Nik Kypreos speculation does not equal confirmation. If you believe him then you are more gullible than i had originally thought.

Luongo said he would be willing to waive his NTC if management came to him and asked him to do so. THIS DOES NOT EQUAL ASKING FOR A TRADE. Yes he may have asked for a trade behind closed doors, but no it is not confirmed because Nik Kyprios said so. Please for the love of god, comprehend that bloodycanuckleheads and shut your trap.

At this point, no one cares about your opinion, even if they agree with you, you just continue to make yourself look like a fool.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.