The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Its because of fans like you luu is gonna be run out of town, I don't know what player you've been watching but bobby luu is no premadonna, if he was a soo called pre madonna he would only be thinking about himself. When schieds got the call in the playoffs luu did nothing but support the team, he didn't wanna be a distraction, he never came out and demanded a trade. Please don't get him confused with dany heatly . Luu has heart and he's a great goalie and IMO if it wasn't for him stealing us some game the canucks wouldn't have acomplished the two presidents trpohies and scf appearance, it was never his fault we lost in the finals or that we didn't mke it past round one this year, its a tean game, ur in the ten percent of so called fans that love to hAte, if we win u cheer but if we loose ur all over it complaining like a f'in baby

It's funny... You guys keep slandering me, but you obviously don't remember...

1. I was the guy who started the massive 'Why aren't we talking about firing Nonis' thread - which gave a long list of reasons why Nonis was utterly incompetent to run an NHL team (and, if you remember that thread, I actually praised Nonis for his early moves - incl. the Luongo trade - so isn't it interesting you guys are calling me a Luongo hater without doing your research). In the dozens or hundreds of pages in that thread, it was the same as this thread - 100% of people here were against me. Everyone flamed me, and told me how little I knew about hockey. Personal attacks, etc... But, who was right in the end??? Right. I was. 100% right. And, everyone here was 100% wrong. And, a month or so later, the Canucks' owner agreed with me and canned that incompetent hack...

2. I was the only person on this board who supported Alex Burrows in his second season (when he didn't even break 10 points). Everyone flame me, and told me how little I knew about hockey. I said he would be a first-line offensive star one day. 100% of CDC'ers disagreed. Again, who ended up being right??? Me.

3. Allow me to draw your attention to my signature. You'll also notice that I posted that BEFORE Mike Gillis had GM'd even one single NHL game in his entire career (and, remember #1 - all of you disagreed with me). Again, who ended up being right??? And, I even called Grabner there too!

4. I could go on listing times I was right and everyone here was wrong. But, I'll just start with those...

1. I was the guy who started the massive 'Why aren't we talking about firing Nonis' thread - which gave a long list of reasons why Nonis was utterly incompetent to run an NHL team (and, if you remember that thread, I actually praised Nonis for his early moves - incl. the Luongo trade - so isn't it interesting you guys are calling me a Luongo hater without doing your research). In the dozens or hundreds of pages in that thread, it was the same as this thread - 100% of people here were against me. Everyone flamed me, and told me how little I knew about hockey. Personal attacks, etc... But, who was right in the end??? Right. I was. 100% right. And, everyone here was 100% wrong. And, a month or so later, the Canucks' owner agreed with me and canned that incompetent hack...

2. I was the only person on this board who supported Alex Burrows in his second season (when he didn't even break 10 points). Everyone flame me, and told me how little I knew about hockey. I said he would be a first-line offensive star one day. 100% of CDC'ers disagreed. Again, who ended up being right??? Me.

3. Allow me to draw your attention to my signature. You'll also notice that I posted that BEFORE Mike Gillis had GM'd even one single NHL game in his entire career (and, remember #1 - all of you disagreed with me). Again, who ended up being right??? And, I even called Grabner there too!

4. I could go on listing times I was right and everyone here was wrong. But, I'll just start with those...

1. I took law in college, so I think I know what slander and libel are! For instance, in this very thread, I've been called: 'a bloody doofus head' and 'so f**cking stupid' and 'fully retarded' and an 'idiot' and 'a known Luongo hater' (which, as I just pointed out, wasn't actually true). I like how you guys think you should be allowed to get away with that - but I'm not even allowed to point out that this has happened many times before, and each time, you guys ended up being wrong. Entirely and unequivocally wrong...

2. You can easily prove all of it by looking back through the archives. Posts on CDC don't just disappear forever. Everything I claimed is easily verifiable. For instance, why don't you just look up the threads on the date in my signature below - and you will find that the quote is entirely accurate (just like everything else I've said).

And this has what to do with Doan? Were you thinking Gillis would be ok to get crap back for Luongo if we do sign Doan?

It's Phoenix's spot to lose. Despite the recent developments that suggest Phoenix isn't moving at this point, Doan could still decide their future is uncertain enough he'd like to move on. It's nothing we should hang our hat on but he'd be an excellent pickup if we could get him without handcuffing ourselves.

1. I took law in college, so I think I know what slander and libel are! For instance, in this very thread, I've been called: 'a bloody doofus head' and 'so f**cking stupid' and 'fully retarded' and an 'idiot' and 'a known Luongo hater' (which, as I just pointed out, wasn't actually true). I like how you guys think you should be allowed to get away with that - but I'm not even allowed to point out that this has happened many times before, and each time, you guys ended up being wrong. Entirely and unequivocally wrong...

Aren't you guys tired of being proven wrong over and over again???

Message boards such as this fall in between slander and libel. Even though there's an archive, posts are only short-lived before they disappear here, making them transitory. But, being written and distributed, they are also libel. The conversations here are more akin to speech (slander), even though they are written (libel).

And, I used slander the first time because people here don't understand the meaning of the word collegiate - so, how are they supposed to understand the word libel??? And, you'll notice I added the word libel the second time - just so I wouldn't have to write this vey paragraph...

EDIT: I should clarify that last paragraph... I was the very first person in this thread to use the word libel - and I only used it for this purpose: 'IN BEFORE SOMEONE SAYS I DON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LIBEL AND SLANDER' and to prove to you that it was intentional that I used the word slander the first time (and knew the difference between the two). But, of course, you didn't even comprehend what I was doing, you didn't understand why I said what I said - and you still posted anyways, trying to make me look bad, even though I precluded it!...

And this is what you said earlier:

"Posts on CDC don't just disappear forever. Everything I claimed is easily verifiable. For instance, why don't you just look up the threads on the date in my signature below - and you will find that the quote is entirely accurate (just like everything else I've said)."

Posts made here will last. So how is this "transitory"? Message boards do not encompass a grey area. You just contradicted yourself.

Archived