The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

I think Doan being loyal will want to live near his mother in law as his family is loyal and religous.Family means so much more and before the kids grow up I think Doan and his wife want the kids closer to family meaning his wifes more then his.That alone I can see them siging close meaning VanCity!!I can be wrong since he wont play to much longer but will be in his mind siging if he believes we can win and now!

I say think in my words cause I am not that player,but what I say makes sence more then others and I dont think anyone thinks to much thats not possible.I have a very high IQ and my mind is always on the go.I have been in sports most of my life and know how things go and smart people tend to think my way.YThat said looking at the situation I can only assume Doan by the looks of things is exactly what I have said.You think I think to much, well it only takes seconds to come up with how I see things.

I say think in my words cause I am not that player,but what I say makes sence more then others and I dont think anyone thinks to much thats not possible.I have a very high IQ and my mind is always on the go.I have been in sports most of my life and know how things go and smart people tend to think my way.YThat said looking at the situation I can only assume Doan by the looks of things is exactly what I have said.You think I think to much, well it only takes seconds to come up with how I see things.

I say think in my words cause I am not that player,but what I say makes sence more then others and I dont think anyone thinks to much thats not possible.I have a very high IQ and my mind is always on the go.I have been in sports most of my life and know how things go and smart people tend to think my way.That said looking at the situation I can only assume Doan by the looks of things is exactly what I have said.You think I think to much, well it only takes seconds to come up with how I see things.

Archived