The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Seven Candidates for Breakout season accorrding to NHL

Who really gives a damn about Hodgson?

He has some nice offensive tools but it ends there. His defensive game is atrocious, his skating is mediocre at its highest potential, and from what I've gathered his attitude stinks. Give it a rest with the endless lamenting about how trading Cody was the worst decision the Canucks ever made. Kassian is a beast and he's actually a Canuck unlike a certain other person I've been talking about.

Prove that you're actually Canucks fans and seriously STOP crying.

NYI I think will be a break out TEAM & surprise a lot of the league. Tavares will lead the way and make his name in NYI.

Break out players I agree with the list but I would add Kassian and believe he will be put in a position to succeed. He will surprise a lot of Canuck fans who doubt him but like Coho and Tanev I think he will have some games with the Wovles then around 2nd half of the season to Playoffs we will see him more consistently.

Taylor Hall could have a serge of a 2nd half of the season and Eberle will probably carry the load while he recovers. Which I believe Edmonton will be a better team then Calgary if those two have a solid season.

Can't wait for the season begin and we can watch all these guys flourish! Woooooooooooo!

Trading Hodgson will go down as one of the biggest mistakes in the history of the Vancouver Canucks franchise. We all know why he was traded and that relationships were tarnished. His dad didn't help matters either. But I still feel there could have been another way. I hope I'm wrong on this. I hope Kassian doesn't flop like a dead fish.

With Roy being traded, hodgson is pretty much their number one center( or ennis). He's going to gets loads of mins and pp time with vanek, pomminville etc. I could see 65 points easily from coho. Do I care anymore tho? No. To hell with him and his dad and agent

• 3 weeks later...

Trading Hodgson will go down as one of the biggest mistakes in the history of the Vancouver Canucks franchise. We all know why he was traded and that relationships were tarnished. His dad didn't help matters either. But I still feel there could have been another way. I hope I'm wrong on this. I hope Kassian doesn't flop like a dead fish.

Archived