The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Israeli tourist bus bombed in Bulgaria

Special Ed

Oh come on Rupertkbd, do you think I really meant the op? No, I was referring to the last few pages where it was grossly off topic. I do suppose you're right and I should have worded it differently, but, I was admittedly under the influence of a few beers and forgot about the original topic.

Anyway, apologies for rubbing you the wrong way there. It was never my intention. Just wanted to show my appreciation for the entertaining off topic points being made by your friend Sharpshooter.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the innocent victims of this heinous event and hope the perpetrators are held accountable for their actions.

Of course you don't....you were waiting for the chance to enact some form of childishly retribution for something that happened days ago in another thread....and now that it's been shown to be materially different, I don't expect you to see anything otherwise. You've convinced yourself of far greater nonsense, so I figure this is nothing in comparison for you to see what you want to see, despite evidence to the contrary.

So you decide to respond to a post that was part of discussion, that was being held 4 days ago and is now since over, whereby the thread had even fallen off the first page even, in order to point out something that in your view seemed childish?

And you don't see the irony in that??

Seriously Heretic, you're nearly 50 years old and this is the kind of petty 'poking for a fight' you've resorted to? Normally, i'd give it to you....but, i won't bother, because at this point, i think it's just sad and telling you to grow up seems pointless.

Peace out.

Archived