The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Israeli tourist bus bombed in Bulgaria

Special Ed

If you think that a gov't has never or will never kill its own people in order to pursue its own agenda.....then you're not stupid, you're naive and willfully ignorant....which is worse than stupidity, because at least stupidity can be alleviated with education. Your willful naivety and ignorance will continue to deflect whatever doesn't fit into your narrow and uneducated belief structure, leaving you the half-wit, and that's putting it generously, that you appear to be.

It's called logic. For one it doesn't make any sense. Israel has enough reasons to attack Iran regardless of bombing their own people. Not to mention the incredible risk Israel would ge taking getting caught, doing such a thing at this point. The fact that IRANIANS have been CAUGHT bomb handed. I never said that governments don't or never will. But your comment pertaining to this instance, is in fact rediculous in every sense of the meaning.

Your original comment makes 0 sense and can't be backed up. Except with vague 'governments can get their own people' comment. Again if you think this was an Israeli operation to kill their own tourists. Just so they can get ANOTHER reason. That's really really stupid. Becuase it makes absolutely no sense.

What does make sense is you're not happy with this topic, because it doesn't tip in favor of your views. So now you want to derail it by making some rediculous comments. Trying to push this into 'governments attack their own people' from 'Israeli tourist bus attacked'. Go make your own thread speculating that Israel trains and sends iranians into foreign countries. With the purpose of attacking their own people, so they can justify a war. See how well that thread goes. I wouldnt post there but I would watch the show.

This may be the worst thread on the internet. Firstly 7 people are dead, which is very tragic:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-18892336

Secondly, Iranian involvement is just one theory:

"We don't know if it was a terror attack. We do know it was an explosion," Israeli Foreign Ministry spokesman Paul Hirschson was quoted as saying by the Associated Press news agency.

The Iranians have been caught you say?? Really? Where's the evidence? It's odd that that Israeli's were pointing the finger instantly as the bus was still smouldering. How do they know the Iranians did it?? Israel so far has refused to produce any evidence that links Iran to the incident. Do you know something I and the rest of the world don't?? And please...learn to spell 'ridiculous' before pointing to every sense of its definition.

This may be the worst thread on the internet. Firstly 7 people are dead, which is very tragic:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-18892336

Secondly, Iranian involvement is just one theory:

As for Iranian involvement, there are several reason to suggest they may be involved:

1) This occurs on the 18th anniversary of an attack on a Jewish community centre in Argentina

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1994_AMIA_bombing#Recent_developments

Although investigations are still going on as to who is responsible for this Argentinian attack, the suspects are all Iranian, and the attack was carried out by a Hezbollah operative. Hezbollah is heavily funded by Iran. Whether or not Iran was directly involved, Hezbollah could not afford to pull off attacks like this without Iran. Hezbollah's leadership is also run by the Ayatollahs of Iran, so it's very unlikely they could authorize such an attack without, at the very least, Iranian knowledge.

2) There have been several attempted attacks recently on Israeli and Jewish targets that all involve Iranian nationals. They could be operating seperately from Iranian government, but given the frequency and sophistication in these attacks, it's unlikely these guys guys don't have some kind of major funding.

All I'm going to say about your conspiracy theories - you give some governments WAY too much credit.

Moving on... http://www.dailymail...-diplomats.html

As the most recent event. Warning: GRAPHIC images. Iranian bomber blew own legs off. How much more proof do you need? You wouldnt believe it if the guy shook your hand and showed you his passport. Still the Mossad train these guys right? Just a never ending circle of conspiracies that can twist views around to your liking.

And until you have some proof to show us, like a live suspect with legs blown off of Iranian descent, or something else that can be deemed as evidence to point to Iran in the case of this bus explosion, then you can't assert Iran was behind the attack, and neither can Netenyahu.

That's what investigations are for. First reaction of suspecting Iranian agents is reasonable due to recent events.

-U.S. President Barack Obama condemned what he called a "barbaric terrorist attack."

"As Israel has tragically once more been a target of terrorism, the United States reaffirms our unshakeable commitment to Israel's security, and our deep friendship and solidarity with the Israeli people," Obama said.

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said the United States was prepared to assist Bulgaria and Israel.-

Jesus Christ....another tangent. :picard:

Where did the Palestinians come from??

But to answer your completely off the topic question, in hopes that you can stay on topic afterwards....yes, the Palestinian gov't has caused the unnecessary deaths of its own people in order to pursue its own agenda. One example, placing their civilians in harms way intentionally in order to accuse the Israelis of targeting civilians in their bombing campaigns.

Now, do your best to stay on topic.....i know the urge to not do so is especially tough on you.

And until you have some proof to show us, like a live suspect with legs blown off of Iranian descent, or something else that can be deemed as evidence to point to Iran in the case of this bus explosion, then you can't assert Iran was behind the attack, and neither can Netenyahu.

Wow. So Israel bombed their own people on a tourist bus in another country. Just because they needed another reason to attack Iran?

:picard:

[edit] A +3 for one of the most illogical theories I have ever seen. Just goes to show you why the minus button is better off being gone on CDC.

If you really think Israel bombed their own tourists JUST so they could attack Iran. I'm just going to go ahead and say this. And I don't do this often, but I have to say the truth.

You're stupid.

Hey - you said it - just want to make sure that your opinion on Israel isn't just "one sided" - so it is relevant to this thread.

If you feel I'm not staying on topic then speak to a mod - last I checked, you're not one of them, thankfully.

Archived