The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Israeli tourist bus bombed in Bulgaria

Special Ed

You should probably take certain measures prior to posting something like this...like say for example ridding yourself of inanity and ineptitude, and acquainting yourself with reality. Yourself, Special Ed, Bertuzzi Babe, Zaibatsu and a couple of others etc. should seriously attend a workshop or something...

You should just stick to the topic and not worry about if i'm one-sided or not. You don't have to take the thread on a tangent in order to check on the 'sidedness' of my opinions.......my opinions being one-sided or not, is not the topic of this particular thread and therefore not relevant, either to the thread, nor are they your duty to check on. You could simply have asked me, if my opinion matter so much to you.....yet again, instead of litigating the topic of another thread, ie Israel and Palestine, in this non-Israel-Palestine thread.

This is a terrible tragedy. Killing innocent people is just wrong. So very very wrong.

That said, this thread was never posted with the aim of discussing the tragedy. The article isn't about the bombing but about what Netanyahu said, and starting another argument over Iran and Israel on a completely unproven premise. Then the OP throws his hands up and cries out "We can spam incidents since the dawn of time it doesn't justify this attack. And people like you are trying to derail the thread because it doesn't 'fit with your views'" when someone brings up things that don't "fit within (his) views".

As to what I'd have posted had I been around, well I wouldn't have posted what you did, that's for sure. In fact I wouldn't bother posting a story about a bus blowing up whether it was full of Palestinian or Israeli tourists. Now if it had evidence pointing to Iran, you bet your ass I would post it. That would be pretty ???? big and surely would be posted by someone who takes part in these topics.

Meh, I came into this thread because I thought it was actually about the event. A misleading title if I ever saw one. Try being a little less transparent next time.

This is a terrible tragedy. Killing innocent people is just wrong. So very very wrong.

That said, this thread was never posted with the aim of discussing the tragedy. The article isn't about the bombing but about what Netanyahu said, and starting another argument over Iran and Israel on a completely unproven premise. Then the OP throws his hands up and cries out "We can spam incidents since the dawn of time it doesn't justify this attack. And people like you are trying to derail the thread because it doesn't 'fit with your views'" when someone brings up things that don't "fit within (his) views".

As to what I'd have posted had I been around, well I wouldn't have posted what you did, that's for sure. In fact I wouldn't bother posting a story about a bus blowing up whether it was full of Palestinian or Israeli tourists. Now if it had evidence pointing to Iran, you bet your ass I would post it. That would be pretty ???? big and surely would be posted by someone who takes part in these topics.

Meh, I came into this thread because I thought it was actually about the event. A misleading title if I ever saw one. Try being a little less transparent next time.

Except that the correct translation of "be-tachbūlōt ta`aseh lekhā milchāmāh " and the Hebrew "בתחבולות תעשה לך מלחמה" is actually "For by wise counsel thou shalt wage thy war". ;)

That is the old motto of Mossad. The bolded one, that is .......not the version so often mistakenly quoted as the motto by those who may have another agenda.

The new one is:

"be-'éyn tachbūlōt yippol `ām; ū-teshū`āh be-rov yō'éts" and in Hebrew: "

באין תחבולות יפול עם, ותשועה ברוב יועץ‎"

Translation: "Where no counsel is, the people fall, but in the multitude of counselors there is safety." (Proverbs XI, 14).

Archived