Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

Israeli tourist bus bombed in Bulgaria

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
290 replies to this topic

#271 DefCon1

DefCon1

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,416 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:58 PM

Hezbollah and Iran are the same thing.

Hezbollah is a Shia movement that is funded and trained by the Iranian Revolutionary Guard. Hezbollah's "spiritual leadership" are the Ayatollah's of Iran. Iranian sodiers often command units of Hezbollah fighters. Whether the Iranians did this themselves or chose not to get their hands dirty and had a Hezbollah operative do this is totally irrelevant.

Ohhh, now I see whether the "Iranians" did this themselves or chose not to get their hands dirty is irrelevant. Interesting!

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

QUOTE (Rye and Kesler @ Jun 29 2009, 10:24 PM) Where is Celebrities? I am tryin to find it on Club vibes but i can't find it. Is it relatively new? Sounds good though we will have to check it out.

I think Germany is the exception because they should know how to use their own balls.

QUOTE (pacecar @ Aug 2 2009, 11:53 AM) Sheep are ok but horses, ewww.

Posted Image

#272 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 07:35 PM

You just feel that way because your tinfoil hat is on too tight.

Still running about in circles, I see.

My "tinfoil hat is on too tight" because I thought you were capable of far better? :huh:

Seriously, maybe you should try reversing your circle-running direction.....you're obviously getting a little disoriented.

Edited by Bertuzzi Babe, 20 July 2012 - 08:23 PM.

"Sursumredditio" non usquam in hac mea loquantur!

Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.....

#273 Mr. Ambien

Mr. Ambien

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,508 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:15 PM

Thanks, i am and have been aware of their relationship for some time.....but it's good for those not in the know to know, i suppose.

The point wasn't whether or not Iran or its proxy have a relationship, but that the news story has moved on from Netenyahu directly blaming Iran to now indirectly blaming them via a proxy organization.

You'd think people would be used to their Palestinian propaganda by now, but holy **** has the Iran propaganda went up some notches, even if Netanyahu can't get his story straight. Israel's marketing expenditures must be off the charts.

Edited by zaibatsu, 20 July 2012 - 08:16 PM.

#274 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:28 PM

You'd think people would be used to their Palestinian propaganda by now, but holy **** has the Iran propaganda went up some notches, even if Netanyahu can't get his story straight. Israel's marketing expenditures must be off the charts.

It's certainly seems to be as much a media war as it is a material one by Israel. Oh well, as long as the U.S. keeps footing the bill Israel will keep doing what it does.

Posted Image Pittsburgh Penguins - CDC GML Posted Image

"My goal is to win the Stanley Cup, and after the offer I received from Buffalo, I believe this is the best place to make it happen." - Christian Ehrhoff

#275 key2thecup

key2thecup

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,901 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 09:39 PM

It's certainly seems to be as much a media war as it is a material one by Israel. Oh well, as long as the U.S. keeps footing the bill Israel will keep doing what it does.

+1 for the truth.

Dr. Ron Paul 2016!

#276 Navyblue

Navyblue

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,199 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 11:29 PM

I just want to say people...this is the most entertaining thread I've read in a while...I love CDC.

I'm going to regret saying this...because he's going turn it around on me (even though it is a compliment? wtf?), but it's better with Sharpshooter around. Much more interesting.

Anyway. Continue... ~grabs more popcorn~
Posted Image

#277 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,768 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 01:25 AM

By Web Desk - Jul 6th, 2012 Tel Aviv: A report on Thursday claimed that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was involved in smuggling nuclear triggers out of the United States carried out by a network of front companies.

According to a Wednesday article posted on antiwar.com, the FBI partially declassified and released additional pages from a 1985-2002 investigation into how a network of front companies connected to the Israeli Ministry for Military Affairs illegally smuggled triggers used for nuclear weapons (krytrons) out of the United States.

The FBI investigation reveals that Netanyahu worked at Heli Trading Company, the Israeli node of the network during the smuggling operations.

The Israeli premier was in contact with Richard Kelly Smyth, who at the time was president of the MILCO International Inc., a front company for the Israel-based Heli Trading Company, then owned by Hollywood producer Arnon Milchan.

In April 2002, Smyth was sentenced to 40 months in prison and fined 20,000 dollars for trafficking krytrons, tiny electronic devices that are used in high-speed photography, strobe lighting and photocopying machines, but can also be used in nuclear triggers.

Smyth was also indicted for selling about 800 krytrons to Heli Trading Company (also known as Milchan Limited).
“Smyth and [Netanyahu] would meet in restaurants in Tel Aviv and in [Netanyahu’s] home and/or business,” the FBI report said.

http://www.thenewstr...s/#.UAplybRDy4E

Nope, nothing to see here folks.

"Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens & the earth were joined together as one united piece, then We (Allah) parted them? And We have made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?" (Qur'an 21:30)

11477626583_2368927097.jpg     49997_b70e6ae14ce1652fa11bd1dda624afd1.g   7649118508_ce3e8a74a1_o.jpg

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” (David Rockefeller)

#278 NuckMan

NuckMan

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 01:43 AM

You guys are really too much fun. :)

Posted Image

#279 RUPERTKBD

RUPERTKBD

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,250 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 01:21 PM

I just want to say people...this is the most entertaining thread I've read in a while...I love CDC.

I'm going to regret saying this...because he's going turn it around on me (even though it is a compliment? wtf?), but it's better with Sharpshooter around. Much more interesting.

Anyway. Continue... ~grabs more popcorn~

You guys are really too much fun. :)

Yep. Nothing like the murder of some innocent tourists to brighten up your day.....

...if you guys really wanna have some yuks, you should check out the Dark Knight theater shooting thread!

Edited by RUPERTKBD, 21 July 2012 - 01:23 PM.

Orland Kurtenbach and Dennis Kearns had just been torched 8-1 by the Habs, but they still took time to come out to meet us, some fellow BC boys who were playing hockey in Montreal. THAT"S what being a Canuck is!

#280 Navyblue

Navyblue

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,199 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 01:36 PM

Yep. Nothing like the murder of some innocent tourists to brighten up your day.....

...if you guys really wanna have some yuks, you should check out the Dark Knight theater shooting thread!

Oh come on Rupertkbd, do you think I really meant the op? No, I was referring to the last few pages where it was grossly off topic. I do suppose you're right and I should have worded it differently, but, I was admittedly under the influence of a few beers and forgot about the original topic.

Anyway, apologies for rubbing you the wrong way there. It was never my intention. Just wanted to show my appreciation for the entertaining off topic points being made by your friend Sharpshooter.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the innocent victims of this heinous event and hope the perpetrators are held accountable for their actions.

I did see it and noticed some one trying to pin the thing on some sort of conspiracy..... :S. Kind of insulting to the victims.

Edited by Navyblue, 21 July 2012 - 01:38 PM.

Posted Image

#281 RUPERTKBD

RUPERTKBD

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 18,250 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 01:41 PM

Oh come on Rupertkbd, do you think I really meant the op? No, I was referring to the last few pages where it was grossly off topic. I do suppose you're right and I should have worded it differently, but, I was admittedly under the influence of a few beers and forgot about the original topic.

Anyway, apologies for rubbing you the wrong way there. It was never my intention. Just wanted to show my appreciation for the entertaining off topic points being made by your friend Sharpshooter.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the innocent victims of this heinous event and hope the perpetrators are held accountable for their actions.

Fair enough. I'm pretty sure Sharpie's made the odd "beer post" as well, as have I.

Totally in agreement with your final sentence, too.
Orland Kurtenbach and Dennis Kearns had just been torched 8-1 by the Habs, but they still took time to come out to meet us, some fellow BC boys who were playing hockey in Montreal. THAT"S what being a Canuck is!

#282 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 01:54 PM

Fair enough. I'm pretty sure Sharpie's made the odd "beer post" as well, as have I.

Totally in agreement with your final sentence, too.

My beer posts may be odd, but my scotch posts are gold Jerry....gold.

"My goal is to win the Stanley Cup, and after the offer I received from Buffalo, I believe this is the best place to make it happen." - Christian Ehrhoff

#283 RUPERTKBD

RUPERTKBD

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 18,250 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 01:57 PM

My beer posts may be odd, but my scotch posts are gold Jerry....gold.

From what I heard, you were so proud of your "gold" posts, you went out and had them bronzed.....

#284 Navyblue

Navyblue

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,199 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 02:02 PM

I'm still a bit of a noob with the hard stuff, but surely I can lift my glass to that. Last weekend's camping trip included a bottle of 12 year Glenlivet. Good times.

Lucky for CDC there wasn't any internet access. lol.
Posted Image

#285 NuckMan

NuckMan

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 02:23 PM

I resent that comment. Show me where I said I was happy about what happened or that it brightened my day.

Afterwards, feel free to apologize.

Posted Image

#286 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 04:47 PM

From what I heard, you were so proud of your "gold" posts, you went out and had them bronzed.....

You're a bad man Rupert.....a very very bad man,

#287 RUPERTKBD

RUPERTKBD

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 18,250 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:08 PM

You're a bad man Rupert.....a very very bad man,

Why thank you, Sharpie. nice of you to notice. B)

#288 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:11 PM

Why thank you, Sharpie. nice of you to notice. B)

Posted Image

You are a slow man Rupert.....a very very slow man. :P

#289 Heretic

Heretic

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 16,476 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 07:24 AM

Of course you don't....you were waiting for the chance to enact some form of childishly retribution for something that happened days ago in another thread....and now that it's been shown to be materially different, I don't expect you to see anything otherwise. You've convinced yourself of far greater nonsense, so I figure this is nothing in comparison for you to see what you want to see, despite evidence to the contrary.

Speaking of childish...

McCoy: We were speculating. Is God really out there?
Kirk: Maybe he's not out there, Bones. Maybe he's right here. [points to his heart]

Posted Image

#290 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:06 AM

Speaking of childish...

So you decide to respond to a post that was part of discussion, that was being held 4 days ago and is now since over, whereby the thread had even fallen off the first page even, in order to point out something that in your view seemed childish?

And you don't see the irony in that??

Seriously Heretic, you're nearly 50 years old and this is the kind of petty 'poking for a fight' you've resorted to? Normally, i'd give it to you....but, i won't bother, because at this point, i think it's just sad and telling you to grow up seems pointless.

Peace out.

#291 Heretic

Heretic

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 16,476 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:08 AM

So you decide to respond to a post that was part of discussion, that was being held 4 days ago and is now since over, whereby the thread had even fallen off the first page even, in order to point out something that in your view seemed childish?

And you don't see the irony in that??

Seriously Heretic, you're nearly 50 years old and this is the kind of petty 'poking for a fight' you've resorted to? Normally, i'd give it to you....but, i won't bother, because at this point, i think it's just sad and telling you to grow up seems pointless.

Peace out.

Nope - I was enjoying farm fresh air in the Okanagan without any internet access - that's why I was away for 4 days.

Stop telling me to grow up Mr. Pot and I'll stop wasting yours, mine, and everyone else time...

McCoy: We were speculating. Is God really out there?
Kirk: Maybe he's not out there, Bones. Maybe he's right here. [points to his heart]

Posted Image

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.