The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Shea Weber to Flyers (OFFERSHEET)

My point was that 4 first round picks have the potential to be those players. ;) Thanks for explaining to me what I already knew though.

Who would have thought the canucks would get a top 10 pick with the team they had? Stuff happens. Especially with a space cadet as your goalie.

There's been lots of defensemen drafted in the 2nd round or later that are better than Weber. Who would have thought Lidstrom would get drafted in the 3rd round.

People just love Weber because he's super physical. He's not a generational defenseman though. He gets highly overrated on here because everyone dreamed of him becoming a Canuck. Tough luck.

Aww man I really feel bad for the Preds fans. It's like 2:30 in the morning there and there's still ton of panic over at their blog (on the forecheck)

Poile's gotta match for the sake of the franchise! So you might have to suffer big losses the first 2 years thanks to that front-loaded crap but you get a chance to keep building with a very friendly cap-hit for the best D in the league locked up.

Archived