The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Shea Weber to Flyers (OFFERSHEET)

No reason not to match really. 4 1st rounders isn't that good of a compensation for Weber, if those picks are coming from a top-team like Philly. It won't be top 10 picks exactly.

Holmgren are screwing both Philly and other teams that were really interested in Weber.

No other way to say this, but to say: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOOLLLLLLLLLOLLLLLL

@HockeyyInsiderr: BREAKING NEWS: Just got a call #Flyers sign Weber to 14 year 110M+$$$ offer sheet. #Preds unlikely to match. #CONFIRMED

@HockeyyInsiderr: IF Poile doesn't match it is towards my understanding that Holmgreen will need to compensate with FOUR 1st round picks. #Flyers #Preds WEBER

What is with everyone choosing to stick with a franchise for life? Crosby is a penguin for life, Staal is a Cane for life, Parise and Suter are a Wild for life and now Weber is either a Pred or a Philly for life. I really want Nash to match because I believe he will want to be traded out of there eventually

PAUL HOLMGREN IS AN IDIOT AND EASILY THE WORST GM IN THE NHL!!!!!!!!!

Sign Bryzgalov to 51 million who now looks like a bust. Trade Carter & Richards who now have stanley cup rings. Now you give up 4 1st round picks LOL. Granted Shea Webber is good he's not worth 4 1st round picks.

What a f****** joke.

Archived