The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Shea Weber to Flyers (OFFERSHEET)

What is with everyone choosing to stick with a franchise for life? Crosby is a penguin for life, Staal is a Cane for life, Parise and Suter are a Wild for life and now Weber is either a Pred or a Philly for life. I really want Nash to match because I believe he will want to be traded out of there eventually

How could I prove that? Just a lot of things don't add up. Doesn't "sound" like Dreger the way he normally tweets. No other reliable sources tweeting it. It's 10:00pm on the West coast, 1:00am on the East coast.

lol I dont see why Nashville wouldnt match. They have hella room with only Rinner locked up, and suter gone.

But to be honest, I think I would let him go if I was Nashville.

If they get 4 first rounders...thats an instant injection of youth into an organization. + the 1st they would have..... thats nuts.

Man Philly is stacked if Weber indeed ends up there... They are so lucky to have such a wealth of talent up front on ELC. Looking at their cap situation they can add Weber and still have room to re-sign Voracek with Pronger on LTIR.

Even 4 1st round picks aren't going to be that great when u consider how good Philly will be, they match it easily and then move Weber to the highest bidder this summer.

Archived