The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dwight Howard set to join Lakers

samirjaver

Yes :) finally something to be happy about , im not a bandwagoner , lakers have been my favourite team my whole life and i am the biggest kobe bryant fav omg omg omg yes yes yes i am so happy and i know alot of canucks fans are happy because i made a post and alot said their fav nba team is lakers

I'm pretty happy now that the Heat are Champions.

Now even though I hate the Lakers, I will root for Steve Nash. Getting Dwight Howard will help him get his championship.

F the Lakers, Go Miami, but more importantly go Nash next year!

Which is more of a joke?

NBA stars teaming up to win a championship (Nash, Allen) OR NHL stars deciding to go for the big money and 15 year contracts to join a team with no chance of winning a championship or the hometown team (Parise, Suter).

Yeah, trying to win a championship is such a joke. Go tell that to Nash who wants to win one. It seems to me that NHL players are more greedy than NBA players when it comes to that dollar dollar bill, from the lockout to these stupid long 15 year contracts that GMs hand out because the players want to get PAID. Right now NHL is more of a joke and we might see another lockout with these dumb contract that GMs hand out and NHL players demand.

At least their playoffs are more interesting. Did you see the NHL playoffs this year? Coyotes vs. Kings? Devils vs. Kings? During playoffs, I want to see the best players compete for a championship. The biggest stars in this years finals were Kovy, Quick and the trap and defensive strategies employed by Sutter.

Archived