The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

I love you Sedins. 12.2M for both Sedins in this era is a blessing

Sedinry

They are great offensive players, which makes them unidimensional. Mind you they are great offensive players. But the Sedins never kill penalties (unlike Parise for example), and never take a face off in the defensive zone unless they have to because of icing (and that is not a coincidence!). And if you remember, in the biggest game of their life, they were both -4 in a 4-0 loss. Their defensive play is atrocious and to not admit that is to be in denial. So they are very nice people, very very good effensive players, I would say average leaders, and certainly not complete players. Their contracts were fair value when they signed.

They are great offensive players, which makes them unidimensional. Mind you they are great offensive players. But the Sedins never kill penalties (unlike Parise for example), and never take a face off in the defensive zone unless they have to because of icing (and that is not a coincidence!). And if you remember, in the biggest game of their life, they were both -4 in a 4-0 loss. Their defensive play is atrocious and to not admit that is to be in denial. So they are very nice people, very very good effensive players, I would say average leaders, and certainly not complete players. Their contracts were fair value when they signed.

as long as our talent keeps taking less to stay and build a team that can win for a while we are good

weber is not taking less and because of that he is not a good fit on the team , i doubt he even wants to play here , who cares if hes from BC

hes from sicamous anyways

btw

i hear jamie benn is on the island today , from victoria BC , grew up as a big canucks fan .... now if that guy hits RFA , offer sheet the hell out of him, we need a foward more then a d man regardless how good he is

Paul Kariya is better than the Sedins combined. Kariya,Sakic, Niedermayer, Weber, etc all wanted to play in Vancouver but didn't have the balls to come here. Everybody wants to play in Vancouver, just look at all the stars we've signed over the last few years. I'd be embarassed to play for a team like the Canucks.

Archived