The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Official 2012 Illuminati Games

dank.

...I don't understand how you guys can object conspiracy theories like some posted in here when there are some pretty clear connections that doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure - almost common sense. Someone try to argue with the airport video I posted, it's crystal clear the points made in it. Doesn't mean you have to agree with it, you can happily disagree, but how can you not agree with some of the points made in the video? It's right there, it's simple stuff, like matching 2 puzzle pieces that can't go wrong..

To get to the figure they're looking at, they'd probably have to nuke every major city in the world. That would cause a massive civil unrest worldwide, and possibly beyond their grasp. Plus that's a short term solution, people will continue to breed and eventually they'll be at the same crossroads.

Why be counter productive when you've discovered the ability to sterilize humans and make people willingly poison themselves?

I'd argue that all you need to do is look at the middle east and africa for your proof of mass exterminations.

...I don't understand how you guys can object conspiracy theories like some posted in here when there are some pretty clear connections that doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure - almost common sense. Someone try to argue with the airport video I posted, it's crystal clear the points made in it. Doesn't mean you have to agree with it, you can happily disagree, but how can you not agree with some of the points made in the video? It's right there, it's simple stuff, like matching 2 puzzle pieces that can't go wrong..

Oh my statement was easily a broad generalization. More a buffer to surround my rhetorical question. Also it's not as if I said you were miserable chuds who were constantly frothing at the mouth. Far from it actually.

So how do you know you aren't programmed and conditioned to believe in every little theory that comes your way? (obvious generalization again) You don't find a certain arrogance in your attitude? I certainly would if I thought I was always right and everyone who disagrees is a mindless sheep.

This logic and attitude just seems...broken. You all just come off like...mindless sheep who don't know they are sheep.

I just want to focus on one of the most telling ads of the bunch so far, the Chinese Euro 2012 commercial. Is this more predictive programming, or is this a blatant warning from the asian elite about what will occur during the olympics and who will be behind it?

The ad takes on a world war 3 theme, with a lot of warfare imagery including tanks, planes dropping bombs and soldiers killing each other. Given that Euro 2012 is a bunch of countries coming together to battle each other on the pitch, the theme doesn't seem to be out of place. However when we begin to look at the blatant symbolism and hidden message within the ad it is clear a war on the pitch is not what is truly being portrayed.

The ad begins with a shot of some famous European structures, including the Eiffel Tower, the Coliseum and Big Ben. They have been damaged by the surrounding war that is taking place. Oddly however, after this initial shot, Big Ben becomes the main structure that is repeatedly shown throughout the rest of the ad. Why does it keep showing a London structure, when Euro 2012 is taking place in Poland and Ukraine?

RH5K7l.jpg

Next is a jersey with the name Hacken Lee and number 10.

ra1JVl.jpg

While clearly just the name of the singer, this could also be a reference to the Hackney Marshes which is incorporated into the Lee Valley Park. While the remaining Hackney Marsh is just north across the street from the Olympic area, the olympic stadium and surrounding buildings are all built on what was the Hackney Marsh.

http://en.wikipedia....Hackney_Marshes

And if there was any doubt about the reference, the number 10 just so happens to be the postal code area of Hackney Marshes.

Next we see the team all lined up. Note the blue and yellow jerseys, is this a possible reference to Israel, the CIA, or maybe both?

NZsEWl.jpg

Next we see the official ball from Adidas named the Tango 12. Kind of an odd name for a ball eh?

KlLEZl.jpg

http://en.wikipedia....T-12_Cloudmaker

Tango 12 or T-12 is the name of a US developed bomb that is designed to penetrate concrete or the ground and explode causing an earthquake type of effect.

See:

GI Joe 2

"Ladies and gentlemen this is something we call a ground-breaker"

gsMSMl.jpg

Next we have some flares shown, which could be a reference to the Olympic torch.

1ONnBl.jpg

And in case there was any doubt that the yellow and blue were referring to Israel, we have this image of a lion representing the team shown as the attackers, the ones that deliver T-12 to it's mark.

EmOUNl.jpg

http://en.wikipedia....i/Lion_of_Judah

The lion of Judah. Found on Israel's coat of arms.

150px-Emblem_of_Jerusalem.svg.png

Now I don't really believe that a T-12 will be dropped on the stadium, but it could reference bombs that have already been planted in the london tube system that will explode and have a similar effect as the T-12.

Any ways, insult away.

except for the whole "AU/AG" part... they are clearly marked inside of a mining cart. So what does silver and gold have to do with Denver? Pike's Peak Gold Rush and then the silver rush of the late 1800's.

notice how just before the end of part 1 the narrator says; "this was painted over.." hmmmm, so the whole mural was a mistake? "oops, we weren't supposed to paint that here... quick, someone paint over it before it's noticed!"

I just want to focus on one of the most telling ads of the bunch so far, the Chinese Euro 2012 commercial. Is this more predictive programming, or is this a blatant warning from the asian elite about what will occur during the olympics and who will be behind it?

The ad takes on a world war 3 theme, with a lot of warfare imagery including tanks, planes dropping bombs and soldiers killing each other. Given that Euro 2012 is a bunch of countries coming together to battle each other on the pitch, the theme doesn't seem to be out of place. However when we begin to look at the blatant symbolism and hidden message within the ad it is clear a war on the pitch is not what is truly being portrayed.

The ad begins with a shot of some famous European structures, including the Eiffel Tower, the Coliseum and Big Ben. They have been damaged by the surrounding war that is taking place. Oddly however, after this initial shot, Big Ben becomes the main structure that is repeatedly shown throughout the rest of the ad. Why does it keep showing a London structure, when Euro 2012 is taking place in Poland and Ukraine?

RH5K7l.jpg

Next is a jersey with the name Hacken Lee and number 10.

ra1JVl.jpg

While clearly just the name of the singer, this could also be a reference to the Hackney Marshes which is incorporated into the Lee Valley Park. While the remaining Hackney Marsh is just north across the street from the Olympic area, the olympic stadium and surrounding buildings are all built on what was the Hackney Marsh.

http://en.wikipedia....Hackney_Marshes

And if there was any doubt about the reference, the number 10 just so happens to be the postal code area of Hackney Marshes.

Next we see the team all lined up. Note the blue and yellow jerseys, is this a possible reference to Israel, the CIA, or maybe both?

NZsEWl.jpg

Next we see the official ball from Adidas named the Tango 12. Kind of an odd name for a ball eh?

KlLEZl.jpg

http://en.wikipedia....T-12_Cloudmaker

Tango 12 or T-12 is the name of a US developed bomb that is designed to penetrate concrete or the ground and explode causing an earthquake type of effect.

See:

GI Joe 2

"Ladies and gentlemen this is something we call a ground-breaker"

gsMSMl.jpg

Next we have some flares shown, which could be a reference to the Olympic torch.

1ONnBl.jpg

And in case there was any doubt that the yellow and blue were referring to Israel, we have this image of a lion representing the team shown as the attackers, the ones that deliver T-12 to it's mark.

EmOUNl.jpg

http://en.wikipedia....i/Lion_of_Judah

The lion of Judah. Found on Israel's coat of arms.

150px-Emblem_of_Jerusalem.svg.png

Now I don't really believe that a T-12 will be dropped on the stadium, but it could reference bombs that have already been planted in the london tube system that will explode and have a similar effect as the T-12.

Any ways, insult away.

Nice to see you jumped to conclusion without hearing the whole thing....sad that youtube cut it down....don't remember what was said but I know whatever it was before was only a point to make for a stronger theory.

Oh no not "could"!

The very first paragraph clearly indicates that I'm presenting a hypothesis. Maybe I am looking at this one a little too much in depth. That's fine I'm willing to admit that.

But it is predictive programming on a basic level even if I am wrong, and when you look at the whole entire catalog of this stuff, and realize it's purpose, it's not that hard to propose deeper connections.

My point is, you could take anything in the entire would and use the words "could" "possibly" and "maybe" to suggest anything.

Mike Gillis could be trying to sign/trade for bigger stronger hockey players because instead of building a hockey team, he is actually building and personal army that he will brainwash to take over the world.

Archived