The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Official 2012 Illuminati Games

dank.

Do you just investigate every frame of any given video, and try to pull some sort of value out of it?

Famous European structures represent.... EUROPE! You know, cause it's Euro and all.

War? I guess you've never heard the term "sport is war", a very common phrase used in advertisement all the time.

You were right about the jersey being a reference to the singer Hacken Lee. The rest of that was more than a mere stretch.

Gold and Blue jerseys? Ukraine. Host team.

Flares? Commonly used at soccer games, very symbolic in relation to the sport.

Tango-12? Tango is a popular brand of Adidas soccer ball, usually having some relation to the year at the end. 12= 2012. Ergo, Tango-12.

Last but not least, the Lion represents courage and bravery in Chinese culture (a pretty well known fact), seeing as the commercial portrays soccer as war, it's no wonder why they would portray the players as courageous.

So, just as easily as you made up your own meaning behind the commercial, I made up mine. Only difference is I used factual evidence instead of using obscure references.

...I don't understand how you guys can object conspiracy theories like some posted in here when there are some pretty clear connections that doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure - almost common sense. Someone try to argue with the airport video I posted, it's crystal clear the points made in it. Doesn't mean you have to agree with it, you can happily disagree, but how can you not agree with some of the points made in the video? It's right there, it's simple stuff, like matching 2 puzzle pieces that can't go wrong..

I'm gonna pose a serious question then go to bed.

For you believers of this, what do you say when nothing happens in London?

Or are you all just sitting on the fence saying it "could" happen (there's that magic word again)?

Matthew 27:7

So they decided to use the money to buy the potter's field as a burial place for foreigners.

27/7 is opening day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potter's_field

A potter's field or common grave is an American term for a place for the burial of unknown or indigent people. The expression derives from the Bible, referring to a field used for the extraction of potter's clay, which was useless for agriculture but could be used as a burial site.

Here's another separate and strange coincidence. The 27th is the 9th day of Av for the jews. Av is the 11th month.

This 9/11 date is known as Tisha B'Av

an annual fast day in Judaism, named for the ninth day (Tisha) of the month of Av in the Hebrew calendar. The fast commemorates the destruction of both the First Templeand Second Temple in Jerusalem, which occurred about 655 years apart, but on the same Hebrew calendar date.[1] Although primarily meant to commemorate the destruction of the Temples, it is also considered appropriate to commemorate other Jewish tragedies that occurred on this day

Here's another separate and strange coincidence. The 27th is the 9th day of Av for the jews. Av is the 11th month.

This 9/11 date is known as Tisha B'Av

There are several references to London being or becoming the "new jerusalem", the most notable of those being the reference in William Blake's poem turned hymn, Jerusalem. Sung during the royal wedding.

Note the last couple of lines. Now here's the name of the opening scene of the opening ceremony.

http://www.london201...ening-ceremony/

Now let's look at the names of the roads that surround the olympic village. Exposed by the late Rik Clay.

xf3l9v.jpg

Just another coincidence that they all just happen to refer to the bible?

There's also going to be a replica Noah's Ark floating down the Thames during the ceremonies... wtf?

http://www.dailymail...s-Olympics.html

Is it possible that London is the New Jerusalem and like the strange coincidences of two Jerusalem temples both being destroyed on Tisha B'Av, that it is being setup to happen a 3rd time?

I wait in panted anticipation for the detailed breakdown of how the final torch bearer is a member of the illuminati and all the ways that they are secretely showing all their various symbology in the event! How will those clever bastards deviously hide their ways right on the thing everyone in the world is watching!

Evily genius!

ok, I just want to make sure I have this right...

there is a group of multi gazillionaires in the world who want to reduce the population/bomb the olympics/control humanity and they are leaving clues about it in commercials? Why exactly do they leave clues? Why not just do it? Whats the point of leaving all these clues and hints at their plans? It's like the villan in James Bond movies who turns on the laser and then leaves the room. Makes no sense at all.

there is a group of multi gazillionaires in the world who want to reduce the population/bomb the olympics/control humanity and they are leaving clues about it in commercials? Why exactly do they leave clues? Why not just do it? Whats the point of leaving all these clues and hints at their plans? It's like the villan in James Bond movies who turns on the laser and then leaves the room. Makes no sense at all.

They purposely lead the clues for two reasons:

1) To communicate with other illuminati.

2) Because they have nothing better to do than #$@# with internet nerds, whom they consider isignificant. Once you have all the money/power in the world, you get bored riding in yachts, dating supermodels, flying in private jets, driving ridiculously nice cars, etc... As the arrogant bastard you are, you then tell Kate Upton to get lost so you can drive some random guy on the internet you've never met crazy.

Archived