The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Official 2012 Illuminati Games

dank.

Here's another separate and strange coincidence. The 27th is the 9th day of Av for the jews. Av is the 11th month.

This 9/11 date is known as Tisha B'Av

There are several references to London being or becoming the "new jerusalem", the most notable of those being the reference in William Blake's poem turned hymn, Jerusalem. Sung during the royal wedding.

Note the last couple of lines. Now here's the name of the opening scene of the opening ceremony.

http://www.london201...ening-ceremony/

Now let's look at the names of the roads that surround the olympic village. Exposed by the late Rik Clay.

xf3l9v.jpg

Just another coincidence that they all just happen to refer to the bible?

There's also going to be a replica Noah's Ark floating down the Thames during the ceremonies... wtf?

http://www.dailymail...s-Olympics.html

Is it possible that London is the New Jerusalem and like the strange coincidences of two Jerusalem temples both being destroyed on Tisha B'Av, that it is being setup to happen a 3rd time?

To go on a bit of a tangent (and not trying to go off-topic but simply provide an exemplary counterpoint to your suggestions), we can talk for example about the WTC7 thread where you chose to focus on irrelevant side-issues as well as trying to discredit one physicist who is among over 1500 other structural professionals, engineers and scientists that have provided compelling evidence. So if you like we can talk about ignoring massive bodies of evidence and being unwilling to look at information that contradict's one's theories.

Well the production was definitely world class, and the opening scene was quite well done, even if it was a depiction of just how the elite rule their slaves.

Other then that it was either weird, boring or just bad.

Why all the dark imagery? Voldemort really? Why villains and not heroes?

What was up with the giant baby? Notice the beds were all formed in a crescent moon shape. Is the giant baby the Son?

The whole social media / love story was just bad, nothing much else to say.

Then they tell everyone to think of dead people, and show images of dead people on the screen... why?

Right after that it moves into the sun worship ritual. With a super creepy song sung to the beat of a heart, the occultists in red start their ritual, but are in need of their sacrifice. The man in yellow lures an innocent child with magic tricks or mind control. The boy falls for it completely to the point of fully trusting the man in yellow (the hug). He is now ready to be sacrificed, and pulled into the occultist circle and placed on the pedestal.

I'm hearing that this part of the ceremony was omitted from the US broadcast and even the Canadian one (is that true?). Quite telling if you ask me.

Let's hope nothing happens.

Right after that it moves into the sun worship ritual. With a super creepy song sung to the beat of a heart, the occultists in red start their ritual, but are in need of their sacrifice. The man in yellow lures an innocent child with magic tricks or mind control. The boy falls for it completely to the point of fully trusting the man in yellow (the hug). He is now ready to be sacrificed, and pulled into the occultist circle and placed on the pedestal.

I'm hearing that this part of the ceremony was omitted from the US broadcast and even the Canadian one (is that true?). Quite telling if you ask me.

I've got another question for the conspiracy theorists...

Has there even been one predicted correctly? I mean, we always hear about the predictions of things to come, that never do. Or We hear about events in the passed and how they were "predicted" but we only saw the signs afterwards. With the latter, 9/11 comes to mind. How come no one was talking about, or warning anyone on Sept 10th? But in the months and years afterwards, we see the "clues"?

My question is, has there even been an event where people saw the "clues" before the event happened, and then the event actually happened?

Serious question.

Archived