The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Official 2012 Illuminati Games

dank.

Good question. I say who cares about what people think. By the very definition, conspiracy means 'A secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful', which we all know happens, a lot. Its happening right now as we speak. The hard part of a conspiracy is guessing how far people with power are willing to take it. To me, if a man like Hitler can plan (and execute) a plot to take over the world and exterminate entire races of people, then anything is possible. Everyone is looking for more stability, control, power, consistency, happiness no matter what status they are at. So for the wealthiest people of the world to come together in the interest of becoming even more powerful, it doesn't seem that far fetched to me. Personally I'm not that concerned, from what I've seen of wealthy people and especially how they act, they don't seem anymore happier then most other people.

This is from my point of view personally, only speaking on my behalf:

No, not really. For 9/11, I've heard and seen some videos of people warning America for a disastrous event and one is like the video posted by Dank earlier but it wasn't precise nor really accurate in the sense of they never knew what was going to be attacked or when, but they at least did have an idea something was gonna go down and it surely did.

However, after 9/11, it really did open the minds of many and made them realize the many mysterious ways in how 9/11 was portrayed in the media during time leading up to it. I think that was what really sparked most conspiracy believers and it was a turning point of realization. Since then, conspiricts (sp?) have been much more on their game and have been catching lots of detail of any type of foreshadowing that has been made to another possible event. It's evident about 9/11...someone here on cdc said something along the lines of this not too long ago: "the improbable collapse of wtc 7 says all you need to know". It's true and doesn't take a genius to realize, more so common sense really. Anyways, just pointing out that 9/11 can be/ is considered a nwo event and it was forshadowed by media. Though conspiracy believers weren't really awake back then, it since has woken up many and it's why there had been caution of these Olympics because simply, there has been forshadowed info in the media showing a potential massive danger surrounding London.

...also, mj's death can be in the ballpark of predicted in a way. Not that any of us knew, but his sister did say "they said they'd kill him and they know who they are" or something along that, but it's nothing comparable to a disaster the size of 9/11.

...no, there haven't been any precisely predicted events but since 9/11, there has been 100x more caution about these things = there can be predicted events in the neat future.

Archived