The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Official 2012 Illuminati Games

dank.

The local tinfoil hat wearers are indeed active on this site still, even tho they are not posting in this thread anymore. Come on out and take your medecine guys!

I wonder what it will be... will they own up to being wrong? Ignore this thread and come back after a rest period to doomsay something else? Keep on pushing the olympic theory, and go to their backup excuses?

If they choose to keep on going with I know what they are going to say as I have already scanned the tin foil hat websites and seen what their excuses are. I just couldn't wait for the local zealots to echo what their conspiracy-masters are telling them to think so I had to go look for myself.

My hope would be people come on here and say that hey maybe we need to rethink how we interpret information and be more careful with our sources...

Probability tells me that nobody who was screaming about the sky falling will make a peep...

My expectation is that Darth or Dank or any of the other will come on say "thank God nothing happened but watch out for the next time because it's for sure going to happen now but worse." (Paraphrased of course)

A good conspiracy theory is like a good movie...the other side of that though is that like most conspiracy theories most movies are crap.

My hope would be people come on here and say that hey maybe we need to rethink how we interpret information and be more careful with our sources...

Probability tells me that nobody who was screaming about the sky falling will make a peep...

My expectation is that Darth or Dank or any of the other will come on say "thank God nothing happened but watch out for the next time because it's for sure going to happen now but worse." (Paraphrased of course)

A good conspiracy theory is like a good movie...the other side of that though is that like most conspiracy theories most movies are crap.

Archived