The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Official 2012 Illuminati Games

dank.

There's two sides, one that believes and one that doesn't. Personally I think it's pretty obvious that there are humans on top pulling strings on many things..C'mon, greed is human nature and corruption is common when one has power. On a side note, there isn't much I can do about it so I don't get too worked up about it. If top dogs who got all the power in the world wanted to do something, nothing is going to stop them. Conspiracy theorists are people who attempt to look for the truth, and I respect that. At the same time, I wouldn't dig too deep into the illuminati stuff..think about it, both sides are so compelling. There is a strong case that it does exist and a strong case that it doesn't exist. (personally i do think there is people on top calling the shots, probably not called "illuminati though lol". And in the end, nothing can be done cause theres always two sides that disagree with each other. And on top of that.. it only consumes your time digging and worrying about the illuminati. There is tons and tons of information out there, and you will just consume and consume and maybe even consume your life (exaggerated).

And the biggest thing I want people to realize is the world is an ugly place. There will always be someone on top that is corrupt and full of greed. We are human. I've mentioned this in a different thread. It's easy to pass on wealth to another generation, but hard to pass on wisdom...Very few want to take the time to learn wisdom from their elders but they want the money from them. Why? Simply cause they are probably insecure thinking personal possessions will cause others to judge them in a better way or being more superior than others. (money can buy stuff instantly, wisdom takes a long time to pass on) IMHO, thats why we as human beings continue to have similar events/aspects reoccur such as war and corruption, even though environmental factors or technological factors change. So even if believers that illuminati exist and non believers join up and miraculously overthrow "the illuminati"...what does it accomplish? As long as there are humans on the face of this Earth, there will always be someone else in power, and power leads to corruption..(meaning there will always be corruption as long as humans live) Which i hope i'm wrong on, but i'd be naive to think otherwise.

This is just my opinion, I'm not looking to start an argument with anybody. This is what I believe and I'm not trying to force my beliefs upon others.

This video is long but it proposes an interesting idea.

@ about 8:34, I 100% agree with what he's saying. What can I do?

I think of it like end of world prophecies in this respect. Their predictive conspiracies (the ones that they've brave enough to actually be specific with) never actually come to fruition -- their convenient memory won't allow them to remember failure after failure, while at the same time persistently continuing the conspiracy delusion, selectively looking at events and twisting them in such a way to conform to a pre-existing belief.. taking natural mistrust of government and other people to comical extremes. Hence, why they're made fun of.

I think of it like end of world prophecies in this respect. Their predictive conspiracies (the ones that they've brave enough to actually be specific with) never actually come to fruition -- their convenient memory won't allow them to remember failure after failure, while at the same time persistently continuing the conspiracy delusion, selectively looking at events and twisting them in such a way to conform to a pre-existing belief.. taking natural mistrust of government and other people to comical extremes. Hence, why they're made fun of.

:emot-parrot: just did

on a side note to the OP...As some one who formerly took this stuff slightly seriously...Well, actually I was one of the more involved in it on this board.

You need to stop posting on the internet and actually look for this "illuminati" you speak of. It doesn't exist. The internet is a big cyber fantasy for a lot of people. Notice how 90% of the sites that "piece together" these Illuminati conspiracies also have a bunch of bible passages and claims that the real savior Jesus Christ will return etc etc?

Doesn't that tell you something? It should.

If you have dealings with government on any level. You'll understand that coordination, planning, and long term foresight does not exist. (i.e look at the Lieberals trying to sell off the Liquor Stores. Something that makes money, but they are more interested in a short term gain, than a long term solution.)

If there's any plotting, it's among the rich, hiding under faceless corporations. Ever wonder why everything is so free trade, and low taxes is all you hear? Because the rich want to be richer and the want the rest of us to be mindless serfs.

If you have dealings with government on any level. You'll understand that coordination, planning, and long term foresight does not exist. (i.e look at the Lieberals trying to sell off the Liquor Stores. Something that makes money, but they are more interested in a short term gain, than a long term solution.)

Archived