The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Official 2012 Illuminati Games

dank.

On a less serious note...

Can someone keep a list of things that you aren't allowed to use without being accused of being part of some whackjob conspiracy theory? I am having a hard time keeping up.

Triangles

The numbers 9 or 1 or 11

Anything remotely biblical

Anything "eye" shaped

Anything remotely Jewish

Someone help me out here.

On a less serious note...

Can someone keep a list of things that you aren't allowed to use without being accused of being part of some whackjob conspiracy theory? I am having a hard time keeping up.

Triangles

The numbers 9 or 1 or 11

Anything remotely biblical

Anything "eye" shaped

Anything remotely Jewish

Someone help me out here.

Good question. I say who cares about what people think. By the very definition, conspiracy means 'A secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful', which we all know happens, a lot. Its happening right now as we speak. The hard part of a conspiracy is guessing how far people with power are willing to take it. To me, if a man like Hitler can plan (and execute) a plot to take over the world and exterminate entire races of people, then anything is possible. Everyone is looking for more stability, control, power, consistency, happiness no matter what status they are at. So for the wealthiest people of the world to come together in the interest of becoming even more powerful, it doesn't seem that far fetched to me. Personally I'm not that concerned, from what I've seen of wealthy people and especially how they act, they don't seem anymore happier then most other people.

Sure, but we are all smart enough to realize the difference between Watergate-type scandals and plots for a secret super-elite group to take over the entire world while at the same time leaving clues that the average person can decode.

And how many of you are smart enough to know that the Watergate conspiracy was directly linked to the Kennedy assassination, which was directly linked to the Federal Reserve (among other things), which is directly linked to the 'secret super-elite group' and esoteric/occult symbolism as seen on the back of the US $1?

And how many of you are smart enough to know that the Watergate conspiracy was directly linked to the Kennedy assassination, which was directly linked to the Federal Reserve (among other things), which is directly linked to the 'secret super-elite group' and esoteric/occult symbolism as seen on the back of the US $1?

I'm sure one could take their off-the-wall imagination and link anything.

OMG, OMG.... :frantic: the Cookie Monster was created to make small children fat and then they'd die earlier thereby reducing the world's population. He was a blue tool of the secret underworld......hide your kids, burn your televisions!!!!!!!!!! Sesame Street is an undercover plot aimed at your children!!!!!!!

I've got another question for the conspiracy theorists...

Has there even been one predicted correctly? I mean, we always hear about the predictions of things to come, that never do. Or We hear about events in the passed and how they were "predicted" but we only saw the signs afterwards. With the latter, 9/11 comes to mind. How come no one was talking about, or warning anyone on Sept 10th? But in the months and years afterwards, we see the "clues"?

My question is, has there even been an event where people saw the "clues" before the event happened, and then the event actually happened?

Serious question.

Sure, but we are all smart enough to realize the difference between Watergate-type scandals and plots for a secret super-elite group to take over the entire world while at the same time leaving clues that the average person can decode.

The closest thing he said to "predicting 9/11" was, and I quote:

"I'm telling you be prepared for a major attack. But it won't be Osama Bin Laden. It will be those behind the New World Order who once again want to take away the guns and freedom from the American people."

That's predicting 9/11? He didn't specify where, when, how or arguably who. But yet he "predicted" it?

Man I want whatever the hell you're toking on...that must be some really good ****. Though I guess it shouldn't surprise me any that a guy with Islamic propaganda in his sig would make such a claim.

You believed watergate because it was carried by the MSM. Being "smart" had nothing to do with it, you just sat down and let the propaganda box tell you what was what.

You're not going to believe any of this illuminati stuff unless you start with 9/11, fully and truly research it with an open and unbiased mind, the truth is there.

It took me at least 5-6 years of researching 9/11 to truly accept that it was an inside job, before I started to take the implications of that truth and realize that that meant the rabbit hole was much much deeper, whether I wanted to accept it or not.

The closest thing he said to "predicting 9/11" was, and I quote:

"I'm telling you be prepared for a major attack. But it won't be Osama Bin Laden. It will be those behind the New World Order who once again want to take away the guns and freedom from the American people."

That's predicting 9/11? He didn't specify where, when, how or arguably who. But yet he "predicted" it?

Archived