Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

Official 2012 Illuminati Games

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
385 replies to this topic

#31 Navyblue

Navyblue

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,199 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:54 AM

Hey you signed up over at the other place but never post. *shakes fist*

:emot-parrot: just did

on a side note to the OP...As some one who formerly took this stuff slightly seriously...Well, actually I was one of the more involved in it on this board.

You need to stop posting on the internet and actually look for this "illuminati" you speak of. It doesn't exist. The internet is a big cyber fantasy for a lot of people. Notice how 90% of the sites that "piece together" these Illuminati conspiracies also have a bunch of bible passages and claims that the real savior Jesus Christ will return etc etc?

Doesn't that tell you something? It should.

Edited by Navyblue, 21 July 2012 - 10:01 AM.

Posted Image

#32 Mr. Ambien

Mr. Ambien

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,092 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 12:33 PM

Lol so when nothing happens can we just not bother with this again. Or are we going to do this everytime until something happens?

I think of it like end of world prophecies in this respect. Their predictive conspiracies (the ones that they've brave enough to actually be specific with) never actually come to fruition -- their convenient memory won't allow them to remember failure after failure, while at the same time persistently continuing the conspiracy delusion, selectively looking at events and twisting them in such a way to conform to a pre-existing belief.. taking natural mistrust of government and other people to comical extremes. Hence, why they're made fun of.

Edited by zaibatsu, 21 July 2012 - 12:35 PM.

#33 Blame Obama

Blame Obama

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,601 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 01:21 PM

2012 most entertaining year if we dont die.

10f3wcl.jpg

sig made by: -Vintage Canuck-

#34 Special Ed

Special Ed

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,674 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 02:20 PM

I think of it like end of world prophecies in this respect. Their predictive conspiracies (the ones that they've brave enough to actually be specific with) never actually come to fruition -- their convenient memory won't allow them to remember failure after failure, while at the same time persistently continuing the conspiracy delusion, selectively looking at events and twisting them in such a way to conform to a pre-existing belief.. taking natural mistrust of government and other people to comical extremes. Hence, why they're made fun of.

Not to mention how much credit conspiracists give most governments, who can barely tie their own shoes straight. Yet somehow accuse them of masterminding huge elaborate schemes right under our noses. On one hand I complain how incompetent the government is, yet they can mastermind huge plots.

If you like looking at statistics to determine who's better, you're just a casual fan.

2.41 season GAA isn't very impressive. Let's not get into playoffs and his SV%.

Cory Schneider is the next Patrick Roy.

#35 Jägermeister

Jägermeister

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,285 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 03:09 PM

Seriously, how can people believe this crap?

Jagermeister.jpg

#36 Red Light Racicot

Red Light Racicot

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,722 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:16 PM

I find they tend to get unpleasantly hostile when you challenge their theories, so I dont have that much fun with them.

Once you start poking holes in their fantasy they dont handle it too well.

Edited by Red Light Racicot, 21 July 2012 - 05:16 PM.

#37 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:22 PM

:emot-parrot: just did

on a side note to the OP...As some one who formerly took this stuff slightly seriously...Well, actually I was one of the more involved in it on this board.

You need to stop posting on the internet and actually look for this "illuminati" you speak of. It doesn't exist. The internet is a big cyber fantasy for a lot of people. Notice how 90% of the sites that "piece together" these Illuminati conspiracies also have a bunch of bible passages and claims that the real savior Jesus Christ will return etc etc?

Doesn't that tell you something? It should.

Posted Image

He's finally figured it out and seen the light!

:shock: :frantic:

:towel:

Posted Image Pittsburgh Penguins - CDC GML Posted Image

"My goal is to win the Stanley Cup, and after the offer I received from Buffalo, I believe this is the best place to make it happen." - Christian Ehrhoff

#38 Ghostsof1915

Ghostsof1915

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 27,817 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:02 PM

If you have dealings with government on any level. You'll understand that coordination, planning, and long term foresight does not exist. (i.e look at the Lieberals trying to sell off the Liquor Stores. Something that makes money, but they are more interested in a short term gain, than a long term solution.)

If there's any plotting, it's among the rich, hiding under faceless corporations. Ever wonder why everything is so free trade, and low taxes is all you hear? Because the rich want to be richer and the want the rest of us to be mindless serfs.
GO CANUCKS GO!
"The Canucks did not lose in 1994. They just ran out of time.." Barry MacDonald Team1040

Posted Image

#39 Common sense

Common sense

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 21,742 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 06:54 PM

If you have dealings with government on any level. You'll understand that coordination, planning, and long term foresight does not exist. (i.e look at the Lieberals trying to sell off the Liquor Stores. Something that makes money, but they are more interested in a short term gain, than a long term solution.)

Maybe they're spending their time on world domination as opposed to daily politics :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

#40 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,974 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:03 PM

From June 2001

**RETIRED...**

"Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens & the earth were joined together as one united piece, then We (Allah) parted them? And We have made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?" (Qur'an 21:30)

Sig too big, images removed. - SN

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” (David Rockefeller)

#41 Jägermeister

Jägermeister

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,285 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:54 PM

From June 2001

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTjPGy2k_U

9/11 one of the very few conspiracy theories that is even slightly reasonable. And even then...

Governments aren't as clever as people give them credit for.
If anything, all these stupid conspiracy theories are just thought up by governments to make people think they are smarter and more powerful than they actually are.

Edited by Jagermeister, 21 July 2012 - 08:57 PM.

Jagermeister.jpg

#42 dank.

dank.

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,854 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:58 PM

Israel setting up Iran as the 'fall guy' for any possible attack on London.

http://www.timesofis...ing-2012-games/

London braces for Israeli strike on Iran during 2012 Games

Olympic planning committee fears a military showdown during the largest sporting event in the world

Taking into account the possibility of an Israeli attack on Iran during the 2012 Summer Games, the Olympic committee in charge of the London event has formed a special team to prepare for the contingency.
According to the Hebrew daily Yedioth Ahronoth on Wednesday., the team — consisting of politicians, diplomats, security officials and organizing committee personnel — wrote in a report that such a strike was entirely possible.

Yedioth reported that the team was also preparing for the possibility of an earthquake or volcanic eruption

England is thought to be within the range of Iranian missiles and UK officials believe that a military confrontation between Jerusalem and Tehran could involve the country against its will.

The special team listed a number of steps that would need to be taken in the event of such a conflict, among them: opening a special command center, providing secret safe houses for foreign leaders wishing to meet for diplomatic purposes, and preparing for emergency evacuations of dignitaries.

The team said England would have to guarantee the safety of the athletes and the continuation of the Games, as well as make sure Israeli and Iranian athletes are kept away from each other.

Yedioth reported that the recommendations were passed on to the police, who practiced dealing with the mass protests that could erupt if war broke out.

Edited by dank., 21 July 2012 - 08:59 PM.

Posted Image

#43 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,974 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:43 PM

9/11 one of the very few conspiracy theories that is even slightly reasonable. And even then...

Governments aren't as clever as people give them credit for.
If anything, all these stupid conspiracy theories are just thought up by governments to make people think they are smarter and more powerful than they actually are.

I don't remember saying anything about 'governments'. Governments are merely tools and vehicles.

You asked how someone can come to believe the possibility of such a thing and I simply provided a crystal clear example. How you wish to justify it in your own mind or convince yourself to a conclusion is up to you.

'There you go, blame the entire government as usual..."

Edited by DarthNinja_S19Blade, 22 July 2012 - 01:22 AM.

**RETIRED...**

"Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens & the earth were joined together as one united piece, then We (Allah) parted them? And We have made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?" (Qur'an 21:30)

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” (David Rockefeller)

#44 Jägermeister

Jägermeister

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,285 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:00 PM

I don't remember saying anything about 'governments'. Governments are merely tools and vehicles.

You asked how someone can come to believe such a thing and I simply provided a crystal clear example. How you wish to justify it in your own mind or convince yourself to a conclusion is up to you.

'There you go, blame the entire government as usual..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rsMG2hHsLo

I wasn't directing that part of my post towards you.
But I guess you should start preparing for the aftermath of the attack during the Olypmics, since it's so obviously going to happen.

Edited by Jagermeister, 21 July 2012 - 11:08 PM.

Jagermeister.jpg

#45 Navyblue

Navyblue

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,199 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:10 PM

Posted Image

He's finally figured it out and seen the light!

:shock: :frantic:

:towel:

Head. Hurts.

;)

Edited by Navyblue, 21 July 2012 - 11:15 PM.

Posted Image

#46 Jägermeister

Jägermeister

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,285 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:22 PM

Lol so when nothing happens can we just not bother with this again. Or are we going to do this everytime until something happens?

They'll go 1/1000, and conviniently disregard the 999 times they were wrong, and dwell on the one fluke they "predicted" correctly.
Like Eklund or Hockeyinsiderr.

Jagermeister.jpg

#47 The Sedin's 6th Sense

The Sedin's 6th Sense

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,431 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:59 PM

Busy as hell, remind me to get back on this in the next 1-3 days and I'll post some stuff that will show why this stuff isn't a joke, yet most of society takes it for one..

Posted Image

"You know what my favourite Super Bowl is? The next one."

- Tom Brady

#48 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,974 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 01:33 AM

They'll go 1/1000, and conviniently disregard the 999 times they were wrong, and dwell on the one fluke they "predicted" correctly.
Like Eklund or Hockeyinsiderr.

I don't believe anyone is predicting anything since nobody knows the future. Obviously nobody in their right mind would ever hope for such a thing. People swallow 'potential threats' from incompetent governments (as you have suggested) and intelligence agencies based on nonsense yet concerned citizens who are well versed in such matters are always labelled 'crackpots' because this is how the masses are programmed and manipulated to respond. This is why there is little variance between such responses.

And care to elabroate on the 999 times you refer to? Or are you too busy reading Eklund and Hockeyinsiderr?

Edited by DarthNinja_S19Blade, 22 July 2012 - 02:01 AM.

**RETIRED...**

#49 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,974 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 01:45 AM

I could almost swear that just the other day you were suggesting global warming/climate change is a government hoax.

Hypocrite much?

**RETIRED...**

#50 Mr. Ambien

Mr. Ambien

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,092 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 04:34 AM

I could almost swear that just the other day you were suggesting global warming/climate change is a government hoax.

Hypocrite much?

I could almost swear you provided a quote of me saying gw/cc is a government hoax but then I remembered Reverend Tinfoil Hat didn't prophecize it. :(

Live in an imaginary world much?

#51 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,974 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 04:45 AM

I could almost swear you provided a quote of me saying gw/cc is a government hoax but then I remembered Reverend Tinfoil Hat didn't prophecize it. :(

Live in an imaginary world much?

:lol:

Posted Image

Edited by DarthNinja_S19Blade, 22 July 2012 - 04:45 AM.

**RETIRED...**

#52 Mr. Ambien

Mr. Ambien

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,092 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 05:00 AM

I don't see government hoax (hence, quote.. you quoted an entire post none of which includes those words), but here's what I do see:

If you're going to make up nonsense about my posts, at least make sure it isn't half-baked like your tinfoil hat conspiracies.

Edited by zaibatsu, 22 July 2012 - 05:00 AM.

#53 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,974 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 05:15 AM

I don't see government hoax (hence, quote.. you quoted an entire post none of which includes those words), but here's what I do see:

If you're going to make up nonsense about my posts, at least make sure it isn't half-baked like your tinfoil hat conspiracies.

And who is it that stands to gain with carbon taxes for gb/cc by 'perpetuating fear' that you are 'skeptical of'?

In your haste to treat people as idiots, perhaps you need to take a moment to realize how much of one you are making yourself out to look like.

And by 'tin foil hat conspiracy' are you referring to the one above that you were being referred to as sporting?

So how does it taste reverend?...referring to your own poison of course! :lol:

Edited by DarthNinja_S19Blade, 22 July 2012 - 05:26 AM.

**RETIRED...**

#54 Mr. Ambien

Mr. Ambien

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,092 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 05:38 AM

And who is it that stands to gain with carbon taxes for gb/cc by 'perpetuating fear' that you are 'skeptical of'?

Carbon tax firms like GIM (Al Gore).

You really don't even know what you're responding to. Alex Jones would be proud. :)

In your haste to treat people as idiots, perhaps you need to take a moment to realize how much of one you are making yourself out to look like.

While I'm not worried about what people on any pixel forum think of me, I seriously doubt reading your posts it's me that's looking like the idiot here beyond merely responding to your imagination running rampant.

So how does it taste reverend?...referring to your own poison of course! :lol:

Oh no, you sure showed me! How will I ever show my pixel face around here again after being owned so badly in Darthninja's fantasyland? :(

#55 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,974 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 06:03 AM

Carbon tax firms like GIM (Al Gore).

You really don't even know what you're responding to. Alex Jones would be proud. :)

Global warming conspiracy theory is a collection of allegations that, through worldwide acts of professional and criminal misconduct, the science behind anthropogenic global warming has been invented and is being perpetuated for financial or ideological reasons. Proponents of such allegations refer to the scientific consensus as a "global warming hoax",[1] or "global warming fraud".

While I'm not worried about what people on any pixel forum think of me, I seriously doubt reading your posts it's me that's looking like the idiot here beyond merely responding to your imagination running rampant.

Essentially Obama helped fund the profiteers of the carbon taxation program that he is now seeking to steer through Congress.

McLeod also notes that The Chicago Climate Exchange (CCX) has direct ties to both Al Gore and Maurice Strong, two figures intimately involved with a long standing movement to use the theory of man made global warming as a mechanism for profit and social engineering.

Gore’s investment company, Generation Investment Management, which sells carbon offset opportunities, is the largest shareholder of CCX.

Now, where was the above taken from? Oh snappity! None other than your Reverend Alex Jones' website http://www.infowars....n-trading-scam/

You really should stop listening to your reverend.

And you were saying something about looking like an idiot? :lol:

Oh no, you sure showed me! How will I ever show my pixel face around here again after being owned so badly in Darthninja's fantasyland? :(

This would probably be a good start:

Posted Image

**RETIRED...**

#56 Ovech Trick

Ovech Trick

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 06:07 AM

100USD says this guy still watches the Olympics.
Posted Image

Capitalist Hockey League - Minnesota Wild GM

#57 dank.

dank.

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,854 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 06:27 AM

100USD says this guy still watches the Olympics.

of course, why wouldn't I?

Posted Image

#58 Mr. Ambien

Mr. Ambien

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,092 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:11 AM

Global warming conspiracy theory is a collection of allegations that, through worldwide acts of professional and criminal misconduct, the science behind anthropogenic global warming has been invented and is being perpetuated for financial or ideological reasons. Proponents of such allegations refer to the scientific consensus as a "global warming hoax",[1] or "global warming fraud".

See: bold in quote @ post 52.. I can see it will become very useful in responses to you. I don't dismiss global warming in it's entirety as a hoax or as being invented. I'd suggest reading posts, interpreting them as they're written, rather than making up your own fantasy interpretations and applying them to others to cater to your Alex Jones style of conspiracy nonsense.

Essentially Obama helped fund the profiteers of the carbon taxation program that he is now seeking to steer through Congress.

McLeod also notes that The Chicago Climate Exchange (CCX) has direct ties to both Al Gore and Maurice Strong, two figures intimately involved with a long standing movement to use the theory of man made global warming as a mechanism for profit and social engineering.

Gore’s investment company, Generation Investment Management, which sells carbon offset opportunities, is the largest shareholder of CCX.

Now, where was the above taken from? Oh snappity! None other than your Reverend Alex Jones' website http://www.infowars....n-trading-scam/

You really should stop listening to your reverend.

Actually you can go to Wikipedia, look up GIM.. one thing you'll notice is no link or mention of Alex Jones anywhere. I know, it's impossible to get news outside of Alex Jones for you, but some of us live in the real world and not his/yours.

And you were saying something about looking like an idiot? :lol:

Actually it's you who keeps saying this.

This would probably be a good start:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#59 Jägermeister

Jägermeister

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 6,285 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:21 AM

I don't believe anyone is predicting anything since nobody knows the future. Obviously nobody in their right mind would ever hope for such a thing. People swallow 'potential threats' from incompetent governments (as you have suggested) and intelligence agencies based on nonsense yet concerned citizens who are well versed in such matters are always labelled 'crackpots' because this is how the masses are programmed and manipulated to respond. This is why there is little variance between such responses.

And care to elabroate on the 999 times you refer to? Or are you too busy reading Eklund and Hockeyinsiderr?

Well, the Olympics are going to be one of those.
I was pleasantly surprised you managed to avoid the term "sheeple" in that post.

Jagermeister.jpg

#60 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • 4,974 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 09:08 AM

See: bold in quote @ post 52.. I can see it will become very useful in responses to you. I don't dismiss global warming in it's entirety as a hoax or as being invented. I'd suggest reading posts, interpreting them as they're written, rather than making up your own fantasy interpretations and applying them to others to cater to your Alex Jones style of conspiracy nonsense.

Posted Image

Actually you can go to Wikipedia, look up GIM.. one thing you'll notice is no link or mention of Alex Jones anywhere. I know, it's impossible to get news outside of Alex Jones for you, but some of us live in the real world and not his/yours.

Posted Image

Actually it's you who keeps saying this.

And obviously for good reason.

Posted Image

I guess you can just call me 'naturally skeptical'...but it looks like you got a lot of yolk on that sweater pal! :lol:

**RETIRED...**

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.