Angry much?

#62 MaxLapierreAwesomeFace

MaxLapierreAwesomeFace

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 320 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 09:36 AM

If you have dealings with government on any level. You'll understand that coordination, planning, and long term foresight does not exist. (i.e look at the Lieberals trying to sell off the Liquor Stores. Something that makes money, but they are more interested in a short term gain, than a long term solution.)

If there's any plotting, it's among the rich, hiding under faceless corporations. Ever wonder why everything is so free trade, and low taxes is all you hear? Because the rich want to be richer and the want the rest of us to be mindless serfs.

This. I think we can all agree that there are a bunch of corrupt and greedy people amongst the people with great power. It may not even be called illuminati, but when it comes down to it, that's just a name. I do agree that there is a bunch of bull on the internet about the "illuminati" but to think the world is a perfect place without rich people plotting bad stuff (for a lack of a better word) for their own benefit is pretty naive IMO. (I'm not directing this at any CDC member)

Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

I don't believe anyone is predicting anything since nobody knows the future. Obviously nobody in their right mind would ever hope for such a thing. People swallow 'potential threats' from incompetent governments (as you have suggested) and intelligence agencies based on nonsense yet concerned citizens who are well versed in such matters are always labelled 'crackpots' because this is how the masses are programmed and manipulated to respond. This is why there is little variance between such responses.

And care to elabroate on the 999 times you refer to? Or are you too busy reading Eklund and Hockeyinsiderr?

Good post! It's hard to speak out about corruption (especially people with power because they are influential towards citizens) because there's always the risk that the rich people pulling the strings may actually harm the person speaking out or their family. (or make them shutup) The rich people got all the power in the world, to get rid of one person who is speaking bad about them wouldn't be hard. As for masses labelling concerned citizens crackheads, i totally agree with that.

Edited by MaxLapierreAwesomeFace, 22 July 2012 - 09:37 AM.

#63 dank.

dank.

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,854 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:03 AM

Madonna's MDNA tour has conveniently arrived at London to kick off the Olympics and it seems like the Illuminati puppet hasn't skipped a beat from her superbowl performance and has begun some sort of dark satanic ritual in Hyde Park. Rumour has it that the Olympic opening ceremonies will also have a pagan theme to it, and I won't be surprised if its another ritual for the elite.

Complete with demonic monsters and satanic ritual red robes, here's Madonna's opening for her show as she arrives in some sort of religious structure wielding an AK-47.

Posted Image

#64 Jägermeister

Jägermeister

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,600 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:22 AM

Madonna's MDNA tour has conveniently arrived at London to kick off the Olympics and it seems like the Illuminati puppet hasn't skipped a beat from her superbowl performance and has begun some sort of dark satanic ritual in Hyde Park. Rumour has it that the Olympic opening ceremonies will also have a pagan theme to it, and I won't be surprised if its another ritual for the elite.

Complete with demonic monsters and satanic ritual red robes, here's Madonna's opening for her show as she arrives in some sort of religious structure wielding an AK-47.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74XQSwJQD6k&feature=player_embedded#!

:lol:
This doesn't even make any sense. It litteraly relates to nothing, and gives no value to anything.

Edited by Jagermeister, 23 July 2012 - 01:28 AM.

Posted Image

#65 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:20 AM

This doesn't even make any sense. It litteraly relates to nothing, and gives no value to anything.

No kidding, eh? :lol:

"Sursumredditio" non usquam in hac mea loquantur!

Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.....

#66 Shift-4

Shift-4

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,452 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:32 AM

Tom Cruise just called................he is jealous of the insanity in this thread
Hockey is the only sport, the rest are just games.

#67 avelanch

avelanch

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33,050 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 08:40 AM

Lol so when nothing happens can we just not bother with this again. Or are we going to do this everytime until something happens?

i think you know the answer to this... it's the latter

#68 TimberWolf

TimberWolf

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,334 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 11:03 AM

I get people thinking that the world has conspiracies.

What I don't get is why they think that they are Nancy Drew and the evil doers leave them a trail of bread crumbs to follow for them to solve.

I was saying Lu-Urns...

star-wars-hockey-goal.gif?w=284

#69 Jägermeister

Jägermeister

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,600 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:14 PM

POPULAR

I get people thinking that the world has conspiracies.

What I don't get is why they think that they are Nancy Drew and the evil doers leave them a trail of bread crumbs to follow for them to solve.

Thats a bingo.

What purpose is being served by them "fabricating" some sort of event, and finding a scapegoat to take the fall, if they go ahead and leave such "clear" evidence that it was actually a conspiracy all along?
Why cover it up at all? Why not go ahead and take full responsibility and let the world know how poweful they are? Why would they try to kill "whistleblowers" who pieced together info that was given directly to them via puclic TV?
Or why give any evidence at all? Why spend all the time on a scapegoat to take the fall if they are going to leave subtle clues that it was all a fabrication? Why risk the conspiracy?

This is pure nonsense.
It's made up by people who cannot come to terms with the real world, so they have to find an illusion that there is more than meets the eye.

Edited by Jagermeister, 23 July 2012 - 12:35 PM.

Posted Image

#70 Red Light Racicot

Red Light Racicot

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,457 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:02 PM

I don't believe anyone is predicting anything since nobody knows the future. Obviously nobody in their right mind would ever hope for such a thing. People swallow 'potential threats' from incompetent governments (as you have suggested) and intelligence agencies based on nonsense yet concerned citizens who are well versed in such matters are always labelled 'crackpots' because this is how the masses are programmed and manipulated to respond. This is why there is little variance between such responses.

And care to elabroate on the 999 times you refer to? Or are you too busy reading Eklund and Hockeyinsiderr?

I think they are called crackpots because they bother people. They are not usually very polite.

In many cases people wont think conspiracy theorists are trying to do them a favor. They will probably just think they are being irresponsible; that they are spreading fear and paranoia for no good reason.

#71 The Sedin's 6th Sense

The Sedin's 6th Sense

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,431 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:13 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74XQSwJQD6k&feature=player_embedded#!

Exactly....those who don't believe in it are too ignorant to take into account that they might be wrong for an instant and instead make a mockery out of it when really, there's nothing to make fun of. You guys should go gain some knowledge of Illuminati rituals and such before you shield yourself....its not bs that rappers say constantly "I sold my soul to the devil" in their songs....

Spoiler

Edited by The Sedin's 6th Sense, 23 July 2012 - 01:19 PM.

Posted Image

"You know what my favourite Super Bowl is? The next one."

- Tom Brady

#72 Jägermeister

Jägermeister

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,600 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:17 PM

Exactly....those who don't believe in it are too ignorant to take into account that they might be wrong for an instant and instead make a mockery out of it when really, there's nothing to make fun of. You guys should go gain some knowledge of Illuminati rituals and such before you shield yourself....its not bs that rappers say constantly "I sold my soul to the devil" in their songs....

They also say "shawty", "dawg", " and "the N word" all the time.
WHAT COULD IT MEAN??? :frantic:

See, there is plenty to make fun of.

Edited by Jagermeister, 23 July 2012 - 01:18 PM.

Posted Image

#73 The Sedin's 6th Sense

The Sedin's 6th Sense

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,431 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:20 PM

They also say "shawty", "dawg", " and "the N word" all the time.
WHAT COULD IT MEAN??? :frantic:

See, there is plenty to make fun of.

Yea there are 2 sides to the story, but you have to take into account both sides. I do, those who don't believe in this stuff don't and jump to conclusions without any reason and as you can see, isn't a valid point.

Posted Image

- Tom Brady

#74 The Sedin's 6th Sense

The Sedin's 6th Sense

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,431 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:36 PM

Busy as hell, remind me to get back on this in the next 1-3 days and I'll post some stuff that will show why this stuff isn't a joke, yet most of society takes it for one..

This is why I was/ I am 'afraid' of the Olympics being held at London:

...At least take into consideration that there are some very closely related strings in this video that shocked your mind a bit, cause I know it did to me.

Spoiler

Posted Image

- Tom Brady

#75 avelanch

avelanch

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 33,050 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:40 PM

1 hour video, just skimmed through and saw parts of it but from what I saw in the video, this seems like another good conspiracy video:

oxymoron?

#76 Drybone

Drybone

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:45 PM

:emot-parrot: just did

on a side note to the OP...As some one who formerly took this stuff slightly seriously...Well, actually I was one of the more involved in it on this board.

You need to stop posting on the internet and actually look for this "illuminati" you speak of. It doesn't exist. The internet is a big cyber fantasy for a lot of people. Notice how 90% of the sites that "piece together" these Illuminati conspiracies also have a bunch of bible passages and claims that the real savior Jesus Christ will return etc etc?

Doesn't that tell you something? It should.

Damn sound advice. .
Posted Image

#77 ronthecivil

ronthecivil

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,016 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:52 PM

Ooh ooh tangent but hey anything is an improvement!

How to deal with BC liqour laws! Allowing people to bring their own wine to the restaraunt a baby step!

Here's what to do....

Sell the BC distribution branch to the highest bidder.

Sell all the BC liquour stores.

Deregulate liquour distribution. The distribution of booze should be dealt with between the brewers and the vendors. If they happen to want to use a third party all the power to them. There's no reason for a monopoly.

Deregulate liqour sales. As long as there's no violations of other laws (such as selling to minors) then why the hell not pop into seven eleven for a six pack?

Heck, I should make this a topic!

#78 Jägermeister

Jägermeister

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,600 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:56 PM

POPULAR

This is why I was/ I am 'afraid' of the Olympics being held at London:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s-UWBzZiG0

...At least take into consideration that there are some very closely related strings in this video that shocked your mind a bit, cause I know it did to me.

No.
Oil spills and epidemics happen every few years, they are much to vague to try to tie them in with any real event. The Pentagon picture isn't even of it being hit by an attack (it shows it unleashing), the WTC were a mainstay for terrorist attacks ever since the bombing in 1993, and that Olympic thing was such a stretch I think I actually pulled a muscle.

I guess we should start keeping an eye out for Godzilla now too.
Posted Image

Edited by Jagermeister, 23 July 2012 - 01:59 PM.

Posted Image

#79 The Sedin's 6th Sense

The Sedin's 6th Sense

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,431 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 02:27 PM

No.
Oil spills and epidemics happen every few years, they are much to vague to try to tie them in with any real event. The Pentagon picture isn't even of it being hit by an attack (it shows it unleashing), the WTC were a mainstay for terrorist attacks ever since the bombing in 1993, and that Olympic thing was such a stretch I think I actually pulled a muscle.

Posted Image

Look at the name of the card...'Atomic' - ring a bell?

I don't even know why I'm here lol, just my view....we'll see, Olympics are approaching. I'm not a huge conspiracy guy nor do I do crazy research, just gain knowledge here and there and its good to know I guess.

Edited by The Sedin's 6th Sense, 23 July 2012 - 02:32 PM.

Posted Image

- Tom Brady

#80 Jägermeister

Jägermeister

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,600 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 02:32 PM

Look at the name of the card...'Atomic' - ring a bell?

Nope.
I haven't heard any news about any Atomic Monsters recently.
I guess I am either blind or living under a rock? Or maybe it's mainstream media hiding what is really going on in the world again. Darn them.

Edited by Jagermeister, 23 July 2012 - 02:34 PM.

Posted Image

#81 Red Light Racicot

Red Light Racicot

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,457 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:14 PM

Oh yeah guys! Wait! Remember, we need to leave hints for everyone as to how we are going to enslave the human race!

Why? Whaddya mean why? I dont know why... just you know... why not?!

Edited by Red Light Racicot, 23 July 2012 - 04:16 PM.

#82 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,763 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:25 PM

No.

Posted Image

I actually had not seen that card before, interesting. But come to think of it, Godzilla is a Japanese creation, which also happens to be the nation where (according to some scientists) the world's worst nuclear disaster occurred.

"Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens & the earth were joined together as one united piece, then We (Allah) parted them? And We have made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?" (Qur'an 21:30)

rsz_theylive.jpg 11477626583_2368927097.jpg  7649118508_ce3e8a74a1_o.jpg

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” (David Rockefeller)

#83 dank.

dank.

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,854 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:00 PM

Thats a bingo.

What purpose is being served by them "fabricating" some sort of event, and finding a scapegoat to take the fall, if they go ahead and leave such "clear" evidence that it was actually a conspiracy all along?
Why cover it up at all? Why not go ahead and take full responsibility and let the world know how poweful they are? Why would they try to kill "whistleblowers" who pieced together info that was given directly to them via puclic TV?
Or why give any evidence at all? Why spend all the time on a scapegoat to take the fall if they are going to leave subtle clues that it was all a fabrication? Why risk the conspiracy?

This is pure nonsense.
It's made up by people who cannot come to terms with the real world, so they have to find an illusion that there is more than meets the eye.

They do it because the masses are clueless.

They don't take responsibility because knowledge is power, the less the masses know the better. They also learned their lesson when they were known as The Knights Templar, that being a known powerful threat would ultimately lead to their demise. Staying hidden behind the scenes has proven much more effective for them.

Why not kill the whistleblowers, they love it.

Here's why they leave "clues". It's because the things they leave behind are essential to the things they believe give them power. You and I may not believe in them, but that does not mean they do not exist for others. For example I do not believe in god, however just like there are people that believe in him, do you not agree that there are those that believe in satan? And worship him? And that it's not just your stereotypical goth freaks that do so, and may extend to any type of person?

As we discover the things that they believe in such as, numerology, sacred geometry, symbolism and much more, we're able to expose them, not because they're doing it on purpose to leave a clue, but because they can't help but do it. They have to do it. It's what they believe in. Just like a religious person isn't going to change their views on the bible, the Illuminati aren't going to either because people are on to what they do.

So even if you do not believe in these things, that's not the point. It's proven that they do, and they use them all to carry out all of their actions. To be able to flaunt their secret knowledge in plain sight, and for the masses to have no clue, is the ultimate ego stroke for them.

And yes, they do believe in energy and when they perform these rituals to the clueless masses under the guise of concerts and performances, they are using them to harness their energy to speak to lucifer or demons. Believe or not, they do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc6j5z78LxA

No.

Unleashing? Unleashing the fireball of a missile that just hit, ya.

Posted Image

#84 dank.

dank.

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,854 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 09:15 PM

If you want to learn about their secret knowledge and how they use it, and why its obvious that "clues" are left behind, then you have to watch this video.

Yes it's super long, but if you really want to understand, it's essential viewing.

Posted Image

#85 Satan's Evil Twin

Satan's Evil Twin

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 10:53 PM

They do it because the masses are clueless.

They don't take responsibility because knowledge is power, the less the masses know the better. They also learned their lesson when they were known as The Knights Templar, that being a known powerful threat would ultimately lead to their demise. Staying hidden behind the scenes has proven much more effective for them.

Why not kill the whistleblowers, they love it.

Here's why they leave "clues". It's because the things they leave behind are essential to the things they believe give them power. You and I may not believe in them, but that does not mean they do not exist for others. For example I do not believe in god, however just like there are people that believe in him, do you not agree that there are those that believe in satan? And worship him? And that it's not just your stereotypical goth freaks that do so, and may extend to any type of person?

As we discover the things that they believe in such as, numerology, sacred geometry, symbolism and much more, we're able to expose them, not because they're doing it on purpose to leave a clue, but because they can't help but do it. They have to do it. It's what they believe in. Just like a religious person isn't going to change their views on the bible, the Illuminati aren't going to either because people are on to what they do.

So even if you do not believe in these things, that's not the point. It's proven that they do, and they use them all to carry out all of their actions. To be able to flaunt their secret knowledge in plain sight, and for the masses to have no clue, is the ultimate ego stroke for them.

And yes, they do believe in energy and when they perform these rituals to the clueless masses under the guise of concerts and performances, they are using them to harness their energy to speak to lucifer or demons. Believe or not, they do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc6j5z78LxA

Unleashing? Unleashing the fireball of a missile that just hit, ya.

:huh:

Do you really think the people who are supposedly running the world believe in demons and talk to the devil? And the pope prays before bed.

I was gonna make a Dan Brown comment until I got to that part. Suddenly all humor got sucked out of your drivel. If these evil people are connecting with Lucifer (hallow by the name, peace be upon you, boogie woogie), why that means god is real. Not any god, Christian sadist god. And if that's the case, Lucifer doesn't sound so bad compared to that monster. Now these Illumitemplars don't seem so bad. Wait, aren't Illuminati founded on illuminating the dark world, while templars were part of keeping it in god's darkness? I'm confused.

Anyway, one world government sounds like a pretty good idea for humanity. I'm throwing my official support behind the Illuminati.

Posted Image

Nothing like a rapper and an awkward white dude to represent your secret society in public. No wonder everybody hates them.

Posted Image

Father (Peace be upon You) Satan (Peace be upon You), I call to you (Peace be upon You) from the deepest parts of my heart, I praise your (Peace be upon You) name with every breath of my body, I worship you (Peace be upon You) with every fiber of my being. You (Peace be upon You) shown me what true strength is. You (Peace be upon You) have shown me what true love is. Out of the darkness you (Peace be upon You) came to show me the true light.

My master (Peace be upon You), my father (Peace be upon You) and my friend (Peace be upon You) what a great gift that is.

Posted Image Hail to the King (PBUH)! Posted Image

#86 Ghostsof1915

Ghostsof1915

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 22,811 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 11:03 PM

No.

Posted Image

Reminds me of this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xAMYHJYesM

What you're feeding him? Why not just kill him?

Edited by Ghostsof1915, 23 July 2012 - 11:05 PM.

GO CANUCKS GO!
"The Canucks did not lose in 1994. They just ran out of time.." Barry MacDonald Team1040

Posted Image

#87 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 11:04 PM

You know, at the end of the day....I've never understood what the big deal of electing one gov't to govern world affairs? It actually does sound like an efficient way to solve some of the global problems quickly without all the red-tape. Sprinkle in a little capitalistic socialism and environmentalism, and that doesn't sound half bad at all.

Posted Image Pittsburgh Penguins - CDC GML Posted Image

"My goal is to win the Stanley Cup, and after the offer I received from Buffalo, I believe this is the best place to make it happen." - Christian Ehrhoff

#88 dank.

dank.

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,854 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 11:06 PM

Well their predictive programming seems to have been quite effective.

Posted Image

#89 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 11:08 PM

Well their predictive programming seems to have been quite effective.

Come on man, give them a chance. Don't be such a hater.

Posted Image Pittsburgh Penguins - CDC GML Posted Image

"My goal is to win the Stanley Cup, and after the offer I received from Buffalo, I believe this is the best place to make it happen." - Christian Ehrhoff

#90 abbyroadkill

abbyroadkill

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 11:12 PM

wow. between all the venom getting spewed in this topic, i think i read 8 good posts.

isn't there a rule about flaming/trolling that should be enforced here?

Thank you, OP, for the vids

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.