The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Official 2012 Illuminati Games

dank.

Israel setting up Iran as the 'fall guy' for any possible attack on London.

http://www.timesofis...ing-2012-games/

London braces for Israeli strike on Iran during 2012 Games

Olympic planning committee fears a military showdown during the largest sporting event in the world

Taking into account the possibility of an Israeli attack on Iran during the 2012 Summer Games, the Olympic committee in charge of the London event has formed a special team to prepare for the contingency.

According to the Hebrew daily Yedioth Ahronoth on Wednesday., the team — consisting of politicians, diplomats, security officials and organizing committee personnel — wrote in a report that such a strike was entirely possible.

Yedioth reported that the team was also preparing for the possibility of an earthquake or volcanic eruption

England is thought to be within the range of Iranian missiles and UK officials believe that a military confrontation between Jerusalem and Tehran could involve the country against its will.

The special team listed a number of steps that would need to be taken in the event of such a conflict, among them: opening a special command center, providing secret safe houses for foreign leaders wishing to meet for diplomatic purposes, and preparing for emergency evacuations of dignitaries.

The team said England would have to guarantee the safety of the athletes and the continuation of the Games, as well as make sure Israeli and Iranian athletes are kept away from each other.

Yedioth reported that the recommendations were passed on to the police, who practiced dealing with the mass protests that could erupt if war broke out.

9/11 one of the very few conspiracy theories that is even slightly reasonable. And even then...

Governments aren't as clever as people give them credit for.

If anything, all these stupid conspiracy theories are just thought up by governments to make people think they are smarter and more powerful than they actually are.

I don't remember saying anything about 'governments'. Governments are merely tools and vehicles.

You asked how someone can come to believe such a thing and I simply provided a crystal clear example. How you wish to justify it in your own mind or convince yourself to a conclusion is up to you.

'There you go, blame the entire government as usual..."

I think of it like end of world prophecies in this respect. Their predictive conspiracies (the ones that they've brave enough to actually be specific with) never actually come to fruition -- their convenient memory won't allow them to remember failure after failure, while at the same time persistently continuing the conspiracy delusion, selectively looking at events and twisting them in such a way to conform to a pre-existing belief.. taking natural mistrust of government and other people to comical extremes. Hence, why they're made fun of.

I don't see government hoax (hence, quote.. you quoted an entire post none of which includes those words), but here's what I do see:

If you're going to make up nonsense about my posts, at least make sure it isn't half-baked like your tinfoil hat conspiracies.

Global warming conspiracy theory is a collection of allegations that, through worldwide acts of professional and criminal misconduct, the science behind anthropogenic global warming has been invented and is being perpetuated for financial or ideological reasons. Proponents of such allegations refer to the scientific consensus as a "global warming hoax",[1] or "global warming fraud".

:lol:

I don't believe anyone is predicting anything since nobody knows the future. Obviously nobody in their right mind would ever hope for such a thing. People swallow 'potential threats' from incompetent governments (as you have suggested) and intelligence agencies based on nonsense yet concerned citizens who are well versed in such matters are always labelled 'crackpots' because this is how the masses are programmed and manipulated to respond. This is why there is little variance between such responses.

And care to elabroate on the 999 times you refer to? Or are you too busy reading Eklund and Hockeyinsiderr?

See: bold in quote @ post 52.. I can see it will become very useful in responses to you. I don't dismiss global warming in it's entirety as a hoax or as being invented. I'd suggest reading posts, interpreting them as they're written, rather than making up your own fantasy interpretations and applying them to others to cater to your Alex Jones style of conspiracy nonsense.

Archived