The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Official 2012 Illuminati Games

dank.

If you have dealings with government on any level. You'll understand that coordination, planning, and long term foresight does not exist. (i.e look at the Lieberals trying to sell off the Liquor Stores. Something that makes money, but they are more interested in a short term gain, than a long term solution.)

If there's any plotting, it's among the rich, hiding under faceless corporations. Ever wonder why everything is so free trade, and low taxes is all you hear? Because the rich want to be richer and the want the rest of us to be mindless serfs.

Madonna's MDNA tour has conveniently arrived at London to kick off the Olympics and it seems like the Illuminati puppet hasn't skipped a beat from her superbowl performance and has begun some sort of dark satanic ritual in Hyde Park. Rumour has it that the Olympic opening ceremonies will also have a pagan theme to it, and I won't be surprised if its another ritual for the elite.

Complete with demonic monsters and satanic ritual red robes, here's Madonna's opening for her show as she arrives in some sort of religious structure wielding an AK-47.

Madonna's MDNA tour has conveniently arrived at London to kick off the Olympics and it seems like the Illuminati puppet hasn't skipped a beat from her superbowl performance and has begun some sort of dark satanic ritual in Hyde Park. Rumour has it that the Olympic opening ceremonies will also have a pagan theme to it, and I won't be surprised if its another ritual for the elite.

Complete with demonic monsters and satanic ritual red robes, here's Madonna's opening for her show as she arrives in some sort of religious structure wielding an AK-47.

I don't believe anyone is predicting anything since nobody knows the future. Obviously nobody in their right mind would ever hope for such a thing. People swallow 'potential threats' from incompetent governments (as you have suggested) and intelligence agencies based on nonsense yet concerned citizens who are well versed in such matters are always labelled 'crackpots' because this is how the masses are programmed and manipulated to respond. This is why there is little variance between such responses.

And care to elabroate on the 999 times you refer to? Or are you too busy reading Eklund and Hockeyinsiderr?

Exactly....those who don't believe in it are too ignorant to take into account that they might be wrong for an instant and instead make a mockery out of it when really, there's nothing to make fun of. You guys should go gain some knowledge of Illuminati rituals and such before you shield yourself....its not bs that rappers say constantly "I sold my soul to the devil" in their songs....

:emot-parrot: just did

on a side note to the OP...As some one who formerly took this stuff slightly seriously...Well, actually I was one of the more involved in it on this board.

You need to stop posting on the internet and actually look for this "illuminati" you speak of. It doesn't exist. The internet is a big cyber fantasy for a lot of people. Notice how 90% of the sites that "piece together" these Illuminati conspiracies also have a bunch of bible passages and claims that the real savior Jesus Christ will return etc etc?

Doesn't that tell you something? It should.

Ooh ooh tangent but hey anything is an improvement!

How to deal with BC liqour laws! Allowing people to bring their own wine to the restaraunt a baby step!

Here's what to do....

Sell the BC distribution branch to the highest bidder.

Sell all the BC liquour stores.

Deregulate liquour distribution. The distribution of booze should be dealt with between the brewers and the vendors. If they happen to want to use a third party all the power to them. There's no reason for a monopoly.

Deregulate liqour sales. As long as there's no violations of other laws (such as selling to minors) then why the hell not pop into seven eleven for a six pack?

Heck, I should make this a topic!

No.

Oil spills and epidemics happen every few years, they are much to vague to try to tie them in with any real event. The Pentagon picture isn't even of it being hit by an attack (it shows it unleashing), the WTC were a mainstay for terrorist attacks ever since the bombing in 1993, and that Olympic thing was such a stretch I think I actually pulled a muscle.

I guess we should start keeping an eye out for Godzilla now too.

atomic-monster-coastal.jpg?w=213

Archived