Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

Official 2012 Illuminati Games

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
385 replies to this topic

#121 The Sedin's 6th Sense

The Sedin's 6th Sense

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,431 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 12:33 PM

Doesn't Illuminati mean enlightened ones? Weren't they the group of individuals which went underground to avoid persecution from the Catholic church? If I am not mistaken weren't they or aren't they comprised of some of the most intellegent and bright individuals to have ever lived? If that is all true it would seem to me that it would be a positive thing having learned people running the planet. In a sense this is much better than the thought of an average good ol' boy like Dubyah running the show. I can't see how the elite with all that they have (Also the most to lose) would desire the world to end. I can't see how some of the smartest people in the world would think that the destruction of human civilization could be the answer to any problem.

I get that fear is the easiest way to control the masses, but if there was a group of individuals running the world from a secert oligarchy who were determined to see the end of the world, wouldn't they have done it already? Couldn't they have done it already since the invention of the Nuclear Bomb? It makes no sense for the haves to want everything to come to an end. For without the have nots these people would cease to be elite.

They don't want to end the world, just want a massive reduction in population to under a million because its in their views.

Posted Image

"You know what my favourite Super Bowl is? The next one."

- Tom Brady

#122 butters

butters

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 01:08 PM

Actually there is an almost zero chance of it being a plane. I was watching a special report on the air security that will be implemented during the olympics and any plane not authorized will be shot down long before it could be a potential threat. Long range missles may be another story though.

Sure, maybe not a plane, but its not hard to imagine many scenarios that could be done and that could slip by even very stringent security.

As a final note on this topic - I really feel that the mental energies we project are able to in essence become what we experience. So I urge all to not focus on the possibility of there being a catastrophic tradgedy during the Olympics, but rather focus on what we want to see - A great global event filled with sportsmanship and wonderful feats of human skill. The Olympics should be a show of hope that the world can come together peacefully and build a bright future where we endevour to understand and work with one another regardless of race or religion.

That's a nice thought, but the 'power of positive thinking' just doesn't work that way. If you don't believe me, try using it next time you are in a fight.

#123 Aladeen

Aladeen

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,312 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 01:22 PM

That's a nice thought, but the 'power of positive thinking' just doesn't work that way. If you don't believe me, try using it next time you are in a fight.

If you find yourself in a fight then somewhere along the way you weren't thinking correctly. If a bridge falls we don't attribute it to a collapse in the Laws of gravity, If a light switch fails to turn on the light bulb attached to it we don't conclude that the Laws of Electricity have failed and are no longer relevant. As such if someone fails to properly demonstrate universal laws by situations which come into their lives even if they were thinking positively, doesn't mean that the universal has stop utilizings laws it was built upon. 10-15 minutes of positive thinking will not change a lifetime of negative mental attitude.

So there will be no next time I am in a fight, I have never been in a physical altercation and see no reason to believe I ever will be.
Posted Image

#124 Aladeen

Aladeen

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,312 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 01:29 PM

Sure, maybe not a plane, but its not hard to imagine many scenarios that could be done and that could slip by even very stringent security.

You are probably correct someone with the ability and determination can do whatever it is they desire most to do. However it is not my job to sit around and use my mental energy to try and figure out all of the possible scenarios that may come up due to holes in Olympic security. Other people have that job description and all I can do is trust that they know what they are doing. Just like how I trust that while I drive my car the motorist driving in the other direction will not cross the yellow line which is the only thing preventing a head on collision. Sometimes you have to have faith in others to not be paralyzed with fear.
Posted Image

#125 Aladeen

Aladeen

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,312 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 01:36 PM

They don't want to end the world, just want a massive reduction in population to under a million because its in their views.

How do you know this? Are you one of them? You say this as if it is common knowledge but I wonder if you can know what "their" views are if you don't infact know who "they" are.

Edit: Just as another note, I think the Illuminati (if that is who "they" are) have been around for a number of centuries, wouldn't they have squashed population growth much earlier on in their history if this was an important madate for them to achieve. Wouldn't it have been easier to deal with the growing population boom 200 years ago rather than today? I personally admit that the planet is overpopulated but population control should be done through education and science rather than extermination, perhaps this is their belief as well.

Edited by Hamhuis' Beard, 24 July 2012 - 01:40 PM.

Posted Image

#126 butters

butters

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 01:41 PM

So there will be no next time I am in a fight, I have never been in a physical altercation and see no reason to believe I ever will be.

Well, often you don't choose these things. I hope it doesn't happen to you, but sometimes you are just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Or are you saying that mugging victims (for example) bring muggings on themselves with negative energy. I would suggest that believing in that stuff too strongly is almost a danger to you.

However it is not my job to sit around and use my mental energy to try and figure out all of the possible scenarios that may come up due to holes in Olympic security.

Sure, but the point is that even all that security won't necessarily mean much to a determined attacker. That has nothing to do with being paralyzed with fear that's just the way it is.

#127 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 01:44 PM

If you find yourself in a fight then somewhere along the way you weren't thinking correctly. If a bridge falls we don't attribute it to a collapse in the Laws of gravity, If a light switch fails to turn on the light bulb attached to it we don't conclude that the Laws of Electricity have failed and are no longer relevant. As such if someone fails to properly demonstrate universal laws by situations which come into their lives even if they were thinking positively, doesn't mean that the universal has stop utilizings laws it was built upon. 10-15 minutes of positive thinking will not change a lifetime of negative mental attitude.

Very well said.

Posted Image Pittsburgh Penguins - CDC GML Posted Image

"My goal is to win the Stanley Cup, and after the offer I received from Buffalo, I believe this is the best place to make it happen." - Christian Ehrhoff

#128 avelanch

avelanch

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 33,507 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 01:48 PM

Very well said.

no it's not. it's very confused and awkwardly stated.

#129 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:07 PM

Think harder then.

"My goal is to win the Stanley Cup, and after the offer I received from Buffalo, I believe this is the best place to make it happen." - Christian Ehrhoff

#130 butters

butters

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:14 PM

Think harder then.

There is no amount of thinking you can do that will guarantee to keep you out of danger for your life. Positive thinking has applications in achieving goals and social situations, but not much more. Its not a magic trouble shield.

I've never been in a fight in my life either, but that has more to do with the fact that I live in a safe city and don't seek trouble.

#131 The Sedin's 6th Sense

The Sedin's 6th Sense

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,431 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:42 PM

How do you know this? Are you one of them? You say this as if it is common knowledge but I wonder if you can know what "their" views are if you don't infact know who "they" are.

***Off-topic somewhat from the olympics, but a population reduction conspiracy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZJ2sqVlSfs&bpctr=1343167478&skipcontrinter=1

Just by looking at videos and gaining knowledge, mixing and matching pieces put together I guess. I'm sure this is the video, ....saw it like a year ago, lots of mysterious stuff in it and its main message is the goal of mass population reduction.

.....You really can't explain why an airport would put up such aggressive paintings for the public, very disturbing and a monument of appreciation/dedication stone to the new world order with one of its signs on it. ....Just skimmed through the video, used to be 2 parts, youtube made it 1 and cut out a big portion of the 1st part....hopefully the same message can be obtained though. Have fun, I'm intrigued by this video, don't 100% believe in it, but its hard to argue the points made in it. Have to agree, "those murals are pretty odd for an airport".

Edited by The Sedin's 6th Sense, 24 July 2012 - 02:50 PM.

Posted Image

"You know what my favourite Super Bowl is? The next one."

- Tom Brady

#132 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 02:57 PM

There is no amount of thinking you can do that will guarantee to keep you out of danger for your life. Positive thinking has applications in achieving goals and social situations, but not much more. Its not a magic trouble shield.

I've never been in a fight in my life either, but that has more to do with the fact that I live in a safe city and don't seek trouble.

There are mostly no guarantees in life, so I can agree with what you're saying. However, it's also true that most if not all fights are avoidable....not simply by wishful avoidance but by thoughtful avoidance which includes all sorts of thoughts and steps to help ensure the one doesn't put themselves in a situation or a position or place where the chances of an altercation are elevated or ensured. A lot of that is based on mental, physical and emotional.control over one's own self, and that's something that a positive and non-cynical mind has a better chance at being able to do.

Anyways, I can see your point as well, and i'm not saying that what you said is wholly invalid, because I think there's plenty of validity in what you've said as well.

#133 Aladeen

Aladeen

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,312 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 03:30 PM

Is that not thinking? Is it not thought that determines whether or not you seek trouble? Thinking is creative and in the human world is the only creator of all there is. So if there is a fight, thought brought about that reality. Consiously or Unconsciously, thought determines every single experience you have in life.

Um just like this post?
Posted Image

#134 butters

butters

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 03:44 PM

Is that not thinking? Is it not thought that determines whether or not you seek trouble? Thinking is creative and in the human world is the only creator of all there is. So if there is a fight, thought brought about that reality. Consiously or Unconsciously, thought determines every single experience you have in life.

I see. So what did that little girl in the theatre in Aurora Colorado think to get herself shot then? How about Elisabeth Smart? What did she think in order to get herself kidnapped and raped for a year?

#135 Aladeen

Aladeen

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,312 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:06 PM

I see. So what did that little girl in the theatre in Aurora Colorado think to get herself shot then? How about Elisabeth Smart? What did she think in order to get herself kidnapped and raped for a year?

Was there not thought on the other side of those tradgedies?

Again you give examples of particular situations expecting that the Universe will change its modus operandi to suit an individual. The finite cannot inform the infinite. This is my own belief and yet is what I believe to be the fundamental basis of all religion and all science. Your question is just the same as how can a loving and all powerful God let these things happen and the answer you generally get is that God works in ways we are not capable of understanding.

Edited by Hamhuis' Beard, 24 July 2012 - 04:12 PM.

Posted Image

#136 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,775 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:15 PM

But isn't that the kind of paranoia that resides in these tin-foilers minds? Having a centralized gov't to govern the affairs of society has gone back to the days of our African plains ancestors, up until today, where our local cities employ a democratically elected gov't based on the socially agreed understanding that standardized services across our town or city or province is necessary and beneficial.

Obviously there are pit-falls as with anything man-made. Absolute power corrupting and whatnot, but for the large part, it seems that we're ok with the system of democracy, the system of social services, and the system of a socially representative governing body. If all these work from the micro, municipal unit, all the way to the macro, the federal or national unit(for most countries), then what is the real issue, other than corruption which can be addressed by the architects of the larger governmental unit, to oppose a one-world gov't?

There are pros and cons, of course....and i'm not suggesting that we do away with country names and borders and all the things that keep our regional and cultural identities intact, i'm speaking more about the ability to take global action on any number of issues around, poverty & suffering, climate change & environment, freedeoms & law, civil unrest/wars, economics, drought, starvation, disease and destruction, and all the things that don't know or respect borders and boundaries now anyways.

I'm sort of thinking about a U.N type organization that actually works, and isn't bogged down by vetos, and diplomatic red-tape and all the things that make it a useless waste of an organization when a part of the world requires a quick and nimble response.

I realize i can't make a full explanation in one post, nor can I address or recognize all the challenges, problems and pit-falls, of this idea....but i'm just touching on the bare basics of the idea. Take it for what it is.

Kind of like a new world order under a 'credible UN'...

**RETIRED...**

"Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens & the earth were joined together as one united piece, then We (Allah) parted them? And We have made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?" (Qur'an 21:30)

11477626583_2368927097.jpg     49997_b70e6ae14ce1652fa11bd1dda624afd1.g   7649118508_ce3e8a74a1_o.jpg

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” (David Rockefeller)

#137 butters

butters

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:16 PM

Was there not thought on the other side of those tradgedies?

Yes, but wasn't your argument that positive thinking kept you out of trouble? That argument sounded dismissive of the actions and intentions of others. As if for example, the power of positive thought could stop a terrorist attack on London (which is what you suggested).

Edited by butters, 24 July 2012 - 04:19 PM.

#138 Aladeen

Aladeen

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,312 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:36 PM

Yes, but wasn't your argument that positive thinking kept you out of trouble? That argument sounded dismissive of the actions and intentions of others. As if for example, the power of positive thought could stop a terrorist attack on London (which is what you suggested).

I'm sorry but you missed what I was saying entirely. I never said by thinking one way or the other would stop anyone from doing anything they want to do, since all have free will. What I do claim to be true in my experience is that thought is Energy and this energy tends to attract to it like energy. So more thought along these lines will bring about a greater chance to attract this energy into real experience. Thats it you drew your own conclusions beyond that.

As for nothing profound in my posts I never said they were. Again you are reaching own conclusions based on what you feel I am saying and not what I am actually writing. I do see you did edit that out but still I'm not here to pump my tires only express a different point of view which maybe lost on you and thats fine. If you wish to spend your time worrying about every possible doomsday scenario thats fine and thats absolutely your right. But what does that help? please let me know? If by me sitting around worrying about olympic disaster prevents such a thing then I would be willing to do that but since it won't I won't waste creative energy on it and I urge others not to either. What exactly do you have against that?

Posted Image

#139 butters

butters

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:53 PM

I'm sorry but you missed what I was saying entirely. I never said by thinking one way or the other would stop anyone from doing anything they want to do, since all have free will. Thats it you drew your own conclusions beyond that.

Here's what you said:

I really feel that the mental energies we project are able to in essence become what we experience. So I urge all to not focus on the possibility of there being a catastrophic tradgedy during the Olympics, but rather focus on what we want to see - A great global event filled with sportsmanship and wonderful feats of human skill.

It sounds an awful lot to me like you are suggesting that focusing on a good olympics rather than terrorist would help ensure that there were no terrorist attacks. If that's not what you meant, then fine. But it sure sounded like it.

If you wish to spend your time worrying about every possible doomsday scenario thats fine and thats absolutely your right. ...What exactly do you have against that?

I'm not worried about it. My participation in this thread is mainly about fighting the conspiracy virus. I have nothing against staying positive. I do have something against the idea that positive thinking alone can alter the world in metaphysical ways (such as preventing a terrorist attack). That may not be what you meant, but plenty of people do take it to that extreme.

#140 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:59 PM

Kind of like a new world order under a 'credible UN'...

I suppose.

#141 Aladeen

Aladeen

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,312 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:00 PM

Here's what you said:

It sounds an awful lot to me like you are suggesting that focusing on a good olympics rather than terrorist would help ensure that there were no terrorist attacks. If that's not what you meant, then fine. But it sure sounded like it.

I'm not worried about it. My participation in this thread is mainly about fighting the conspiracy virus. I have nothing against staying positive. I do have something against the idea that positive thinking alone can alter the world in metaphysical ways (such as preventing a terrorist attack). That may not be what you meant, but plenty of people do take it to that extreme.

I do think it makes for a less likely chance, just as by not focusing on scientifc advancement makes that less likely too.

Posted Image

#142 Venom52

Venom52

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,865 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:06 PM

In all reality, it could. If every person pumped out nothing but love and positive thoughts than there would be alot less conflict in this world.

Posted Image

#143 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,775 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:15 PM

The Georgia Guidestones is a large granite monument in Elbert County, Georgia, USA. A message comprising a set of ten guidelines is inscribed on the structure in eight modern languages, and a shorter message is inscribed at the top of the structure in four ancient languages' scripts: Babylonian, Classical Greek, Sanskrit, and Egyptian hieroglyphs.

The structure is sometimes referred to as an "American Stonehenge."[1] The monument is 19 feet 3 inches (5.87 m) tall, made from six granite slabs weighing 237,746 pounds (107,840 kg) in all.[2] One slab stands in the center, with four arranged around it. A capstone lies on top of the five slabs, which are astronomically aligned. An additional stone tablet, which is set in the ground a short distance to the west of the structure, provides some notes on the history and purpose of the Guidestones.

A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.

On the left side of the tablet is the following column of text:

Astronomic Features
1. channel through stone
indicates celestial pole.

2. horizontal slot indicates
annual travel of sun.

3. sunbeam through capstone
marks noontime throughout
the year

Author: R.C. Christian
(a pseudonyn) [sic]

Sponsors: A small group
of Americans who seek
the Age of Reason

http://en.wikipedia....gia_Guidestones

Posted Image

**RETIRED...**

"Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens & the earth were joined together as one united piece, then We (Allah) parted them? And We have made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?" (Qur'an 21:30)

11477626583_2368927097.jpg     49997_b70e6ae14ce1652fa11bd1dda624afd1.g   7649118508_ce3e8a74a1_o.jpg

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” (David Rockefeller)

#144 Guest_BuckFoston_*

Guest_BuckFoston_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:37 PM

Yes, I know it's posted online. Kind of reminds of the XFiles episode where Deepthroat tells Scully:"We're in the business of predicting the future. The best way to predict the future is to invent it".

Oh em gee, someone quoted the X Files! Nerdgasm.

I believe!

#145 butters

butters

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:38 PM

I do think it makes for a less likely chance, just as by not focusing on scientifc advancement makes that less likely too.

Ok, so the I DIDN'T misunderstand what you are saying. What exactly IS your position? Cuz it sounds like a lot of flip flopping to me.

In all reality, it could. If every person pumped out nothing but love and positive thoughts than there would be alot less conflict in this world.

Sure, if everyone was altruistic there would be no problems. Now back to reality where everyone else ISN'T altrusitc, and some people's brains are straight up broken. And the power of positive thinking is not a magic shield with the (theoritical) same powers as prayer.

#146 Guest_BuckFoston_*

Guest_BuckFoston_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:41 PM

Edit: Just as another note, I think the Illuminati (if that is who "they" are) have been around for a number of centuries, wouldn't they have squashed population growth much earlier on in their history if this was an important madate for them to achieve. Wouldn't it have been easier to deal with the growing population boom 200 years ago rather than today? I personally admit that the planet is overpopulated but population control should be done through education and science rather than extermination, perhaps this is their belief as well.

The illuminati do not exist in the large capacity conspiracy theorists think they do. I've been shamelessly advertising myself to "them" for years, trying to sell my soul so that I too can help rule the world.

I have yet to get a phone call or an invitation. In fact, I'm a little bummed, thought I'd be a good candidate and much smarter than the other folks they apparently enlist to do their dirty work, like Ke$ha and Rihanna.

#147 Aladeen

Aladeen

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,312 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:44 PM

The illuminati do not exist in the large capacity conspiracy theorists think they do. I've been shamelessly advertising myself to "them" for years, trying to sell my soul so that I too can help rule the world.

I have yet to get a phone call or an invitation. In fact, I'm a little bummed, thought I'd be a good candidate and much smarter than the other folks they apparently enlist to do their dirty work, like Ke$ha and Rihanna.

Pfff if I ever have a super secret organization ruling the world you're the first one in buddy!
Posted Image

#148 nucklehead

nucklehead

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,428 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:46 PM

They don't want to end the world, just want a massive reduction in population to under  a million because its in their views.

i think you mean billionthe number kicked around is 500 million
biggerabacus_zps5cae10b6.jpg

I got kicked out of the slut walk for trying to bid on the participants.

-BananaMash

#149 Red Light Racicot

Red Light Racicot

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:47 PM

A perfect example of this: whenever the mere insinuation of a conspiracy is mentioned, what is the common and uniform reaction from the masses to a near tee? And why is that?

I have been concerned about a number of conspiracy theories at one time or another, so I didnt actually disregard them. They are very persuasive to those who might not know all of the facts, and humans are very adept at finding patterns where they may not actually exist.

What I did do was try to educate myself. Once I saw how conspiracy theorists were so unwilling to look at the information that contradicted their theories, the massive bodies of evidence that were being ignored, I understood why they were not taken seriously.

Theres no need to program people into reacting dubiously to such claims.

#150 Aladeen

Aladeen

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,312 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:48 PM

Ok, so the I DIDN'T misunderstand what you are saying. What exactly IS your position? Cuz it sounds like a lot of flip flopping to me.

My position is that you are an arguer who loves the thrill of argument and there is no convicing you or changing your belief systems because you enjoy conflict. Therefore really any further explanation is a waste of my time and energy. Peace
Posted Image

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.