The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Official 2012 Illuminati Games

dank.

Here's what you said:

It sounds an awful lot to me like you are suggesting that focusing on a good olympics rather than terrorist would help ensure that there were no terrorist attacks. If that's not what you meant, then fine. But it sure sounded like it.

I'm not worried about it. My participation in this thread is mainly about fighting the conspiracy virus. I have nothing against staying positive. I do have something against the idea that positive thinking alone can alter the world in metaphysical ways (such as preventing a terrorist attack). That may not be what you meant, but plenty of people do take it to that extreme.

Yes, but wasn't your argument that positive thinking kept you out of trouble? That argument sounded dismissive of the actions and intentions of others. As if for example, the power of positive thought could stop a terrorist attack on London (which is what you suggested).

Guest BuckFoston

Yes, I know it's posted online. Kind of reminds of the XFiles episode where Deepthroat tells Scully:"We're in the business of predicting the future. The best way to predict the future is to invent it".

Guest BuckFoston

How do you know this? Are you one of them? You say this as if it is common knowledge but I wonder if you can know what "their" views are if you don't infact know who "they" are.

Edit: Just as another note, I think the Illuminati (if that is who "they" are) have been around for a number of centuries, wouldn't they have squashed population growth much earlier on in their history if this was an important madate for them to achieve. Wouldn't it have been easier to deal with the growing population boom 200 years ago rather than today? I personally admit that the planet is overpopulated but population control should be done through education and science rather than extermination, perhaps this is their belief as well.

The illuminati do not exist in the large capacity conspiracy theorists think they do. I've been shamelessly advertising myself to "them" for years, trying to sell my soul so that I too can help rule the world.

I have yet to get a phone call or an invitation. In fact, I'm a little bummed, thought I'd be a good candidate and much smarter than the other folks they apparently enlist to do their dirty work, like Ke$ha and Rihanna.

How do you know this? Are you one of them? You say this as if it is common knowledge but I wonder if you can know what "their" views are if you don't infact know who "they" are.

Edit: Just as another note, I think the Illuminati (if that is who "they" are) have been around for a number of centuries, wouldn't they have squashed population growth much earlier on in their history if this was an important madate for them to achieve. Wouldn't it have been easier to deal with the growing population boom 200 years ago rather than today? I personally admit that the planet is overpopulated but population control should be done through education and science rather than extermination, perhaps this is their belief as well.

My position is that you are an arguer who loves the thrill of argument and there is no convicing you or changing your belief systems because you enjoy conflict. Therefore really any further explanation is a waste of my time and energy. Peace

The population 200 years ago was less than a billion. In 1900 the world population was still only 1.6 billion.

In the 40 years between 1965 and 2005, the world's population nearly doubled from 3.3 billion to 6.5 billion.

Real or not, people should take the illuminati stuff lightly. May produce interesting discussions, but we can't do jack crap about it.

I posted this vid on the first page, i'll post it here again:

I agree with most of his thoughts. We all know there are top people who are corrupt in this world (human+power+greed which is human nature=corruption, inevitable). I doubt they are actually called the illuminati but they are probably the most powerful people of the world.

Well you are right that I enjoy (verbal) conflict, but you certainly wilt and fumble when your beliefs are questioned. Is this how positive thinking works for you? By plugging your ears if someone challenges a statement you made? If you aren't going to defend the concept that I can help stop a terrorist attack by being shiny and happy, then why put it out there? Its not that explaining is a waste of your time, its that you probably can't do it.

I have been concerned about a number of conspiracy theories at one time or another, so I didnt actually disregard them. They are very persuasive to those who might not know all of the facts, and humans are very adept at finding patterns where they may not actually exist.

Easier to control population when it need not be controlled?

My response was to your suggestion that there was a population boom 200 years ago and this notion is false. The concern of a boom could be suggested between 1950 and our present day, and rest assured they have been trying to control it (refer to the last quote in my sig). But the momentum of a boom could be seen to have begun between 1900-1950 when the world population increased by a billion.

Perhaps that is why Rockefeller founded the Population Council in 1952.

perhaps an organization as smart and sophisticated as the one you propose exists and rules the world would have had an ounce of foresight to see overpopulation looming long before it ever came to a explosion.

Archived