#211 avelanch

avelanch

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,901 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:17 AM

Matthew 27:7
So they decided to use the money to buy the potter's field as a burial place for foreigners.

27/7 is opening day.

http://en.wikipedia....ter's_field

http://www.london201...=potters-field/

it's already historically named for a potters field, they are not looking to create a new one.

The area was known for the production of English Delftware pottery. Alternatively, Potters Fields were also traditionally cemeteries for unknown or poor people. The park was indeed once a graveyard, with several burial sites. Some of the gravestones are still visible from the Tooley Street entrance.

http://www.pottersfi...rk-history.html

Edited by avelanch, 26 July 2012 - 09:18 AM.

#212 dank.

dank.

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,854 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:34 AM

Here's another separate and strange coincidence. The 27th is the 9th day of Av for the jews. Av is the 11th month.

This 9/11 date is known as Tisha B'Av

an annual fast day in Judaism, named for the ninth day (Tisha) of the month of Av in the Hebrew calendar. The fast commemorates the destruction of both the First Templeand Second Temple in Jerusalem, which occurred about 655 years apart, but on the same Hebrew calendar date.[1] Although primarily meant to commemorate the destruction of the Temples, it is also considered appropriate to commemorate other Jewish tragedies that occurred on this day

There are several references to London being or becoming the "new jerusalem", the most notable of those being the reference in William Blake's poem turned hymn, Jerusalem. Sung during the royal wedding.

And did those feet in ancient time.
Walk upon Englands mountains green:
And was the holy Lamb of God,
On Englands pleasant pastures seen!

And did the Countenance Divine,
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
And was Jerusalem builded here,
Among these dark Satanic Mills?

Bring me my Bow of burning gold;
Bring me my Arrows of desire:
Bring me my Spear: O clouds unfold!
Bring me my Chariot of fire!

I will not cease from Mental Fight,
Nor shall my Sword sleep in my hand:
Till we have built Jerusalem,

In Englands green & pleasant Land

Note the last couple of lines. Now here's the name of the opening scene of the opening ceremony.

http://www.london201...ening-ceremony/

the Stadium will be transformed into the British countryside for opening scene ‘Green and Pleasant’, which includes real farmyard animals.

Now let's look at the names of the roads that surround the olympic village. Exposed by the late Rik Clay.

Posted Image

Just another coincidence that they all just happen to refer to the bible?

There's also going to be a replica Noah's Ark floating down the Thames during the ceremonies... wtf?

http://www.dailymail...s-Olympics.html

Is it possible that London is the New Jerusalem and like the strange coincidences of two Jerusalem temples both being destroyed on Tisha B'Av, that it is being setup to happen a 3rd time?

Posted Image

#213 Jägermeister

Jägermeister

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,575 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:58 AM

Spoiler

K.
If that Tisha B'av theory was correct, we would be waiting another 6 and a half centuries for the destruction of a 3rd temple. You cannot only use the facts of an argument that plead your case
England being referred to as "green and pleasant"? This is hardly a new and groundbreaking phrase. Perhaps they say that because England is... green and pleasant?
So roads in England share names referenced in the Bible. Point?
I bet you could list nearly every road in the world and find a reference in the Bible to tie it in. It's a long book, it has a lot of things in it. Temple Mill road is named for the Temple Mill built in Leeds in the mid 1850's. East Cross Route is named so becuase the Route looks like a cross, has reference to the old Eleanor Cross monument that stood in that area, and is in the Eastern part of the city. Great Eastern Road is called so because it is a great road built in the Eastern part of the city. Leyton is a suburb built well over 100 years ago.
The ark isn't being built and sailed as part of the official Olympic ceremonies. A Dutch guy just had a dream where the Netherlands flooded and thought "hey, I'll build an ark," and then seeing as he finished this one near the start of the Olympics he thought "hey, I'll sail it during the Olympics where lots of people will see it."
Posted Image

#214 ronthecivil

ronthecivil

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,946 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 12:49 PM

I wait in panted anticipation for the detailed breakdown of how the final torch bearer is a member of the illuminati and all the ways that they are secretely showing all their various symbology in the event! How will those clever bastards deviously hide their ways right on the thing everyone in the world is watching!

Evily genius!

#215 AbbyNucksFan

AbbyNucksFan

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,434 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:26 PM

ok, I just want to make sure I have this right...

there is a group of multi gazillionaires in the world who want to reduce the population/bomb the olympics/control humanity and they are leaving clues about it in commercials? Why exactly do they leave clues? Why not just do it? Whats the point of leaving all these clues and hints at their plans? It's like the villan in James Bond movies who turns on the laser and then leaves the room. Makes no sense at all.
Posted Image

Credit to LostViking for the sig! Thanks!

#216 avelanch

avelanch

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 32,901 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:33 PM

there is a group of multi gazillionaires in the world who want to reduce the population/bomb the olympics/control humanity and they are leaving clues about it in commercials? Why exactly do they leave clues? Why not just do it? Whats the point of leaving all these clues and hints at their plans? It's like the villan in James Bond movies who turns on the laser and then leaves the room. Makes no sense at all.

because, apparently, they want to be known, but be completely unknown at the same time...

just like aliens.

maybe, just maybe....

Posted Image

Edited by avelanch, 26 July 2012 - 02:39 PM.

#217 taxi

taxi

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,226 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:38 PM

They purposely lead the clues for two reasons:

1) To communicate with other illuminati.

2) Because they have nothing better to do than #$@# with internet nerds, whom they consider isignificant. Once you have all the money/power in the world, you get bored riding in yachts, dating supermodels, flying in private jets, driving ridiculously nice cars, etc... As the arrogant bastard you are, you then tell Kate Upton to get lost so you can drive some random guy on the internet you've never met crazy.

#218 AbbyNucksFan

AbbyNucksFan

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,434 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:43 PM

communicate with other illuminati? they have more money than god, they cant afford a computer to send an email? or a cell phone? $1.00 for a stamp to send a letter?
Posted Image

Credit to LostViking for the sig! Thanks!

#219 Aladeen

Aladeen

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 7,304 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:44 PM

They purposely lead the clues for two reasons:

1) To communicate with other illuminati.

2) Because they have nothing better to do than #$@# with internet nerds, whom they consider isignificant. Once you have all the money/power in the world, you get bored riding in yachts, dating supermodels, flying in private jets, driving ridiculously nice cars, etc... As the arrogant bastard you are, you then tell Kate Upton to get lost so you can drive some random guy on the internet you've never met crazy.

1) they rule the world but don't have phones or email? lol

2) I am sure if they are planning on exterminating 13/14ths of the world's population they have a lot of better things to do, like sit and figure out why they have been so incompetent at completing this task for so long!
Posted Image

#220 taxi

taxi

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,226 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:57 PM

communicate with other illuminati? they have more money than god, they cant afford a computer to send an email? or a cell phone? $1.00 for a stamp to send a letter?

No.

Everyone knows that the illuminati are too busy watching great hollywood films (which apparently also suck and are just vectors for propaganda and manufactured consent), such as Scanner Darkly, the Matrix, Hackers, 300, and many more...Why send the message to this supposedly small elite, when you can take the lazy way out and put the message in a movie or building architecture like it was some kind of smoke signal. You see the illuminati are incredibly cunning and sofisticated but also lazy and love to watch movies, especially movies starring Keanue Reeves.

#221 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,723 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:07 PM

fracken eh, this thread just went from stupid to ridonculous in 3 seconds flat. all that's missing is lizardmen and this guy
Posted Image

because, apparently, they want to be known, but be completely unknown at the same time...

just like aliens.

maybe, just maybe....

Posted Image

#SamJamCanConfirmThis

sounds like they are samjam.
@illuminati backed #fakeTerroristAttack for the @London2012 90% done, it will be launched on friday, Aug 12th at the latest.

I guess your 'vast well of material' is suffering from a serious drought eh...

"Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens & the earth were joined together as one united piece, then We (Allah) parted them? And We have made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?" (Qur'an 21:30)

rsz_theylive.jpg 11477626583_2368927097.jpg  7649118508_ce3e8a74a1_o.jpg

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” (David Rockefeller)

#222 taxi

taxi

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,226 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:18 PM

POPULAR

I guess your 'vast well of material' is suffering from a serious drought eh...

Or maybe he just finds himself up against the same tired arguments over and over and over and over...

#223 DarthNinja

DarthNinja

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,723 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:21 PM

Or maybe he just finds himself up against the same tired arguments over and over and over and over...

Speaking of tired arguments and those who consistently present them...

Edited by DarthNinja_S19Blade, 26 July 2012 - 03:21 PM.

"Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens & the earth were joined together as one united piece, then We (Allah) parted them? And We have made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?" (Qur'an 21:30)

rsz_theylive.jpg 11477626583_2368927097.jpg  7649118508_ce3e8a74a1_o.jpg

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” (David Rockefeller)

#224 EmployeeoftheMonth

EmployeeoftheMonth

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 18,362 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 03:59 PM

Here's another separate and strange coincidence. The 27th is the 9th day of Av for the jews. Av is the 11th month.

There are several references to London being or becoming the "new jerusalem", the most notable of those being the reference in William Blake's poem turned hymn, Jerusalem. Sung during the royal wedding.

Note the last couple of lines. Now here's the name of the opening scene of the opening ceremony.

http://www.london201...ening-ceremony/

Now let's look at the names of the roads that surround the olympic village. Exposed by the late Rik Clay.

Posted Image

Just another coincidence that they all just happen to refer to the bible?

There's also going to be a replica Noah's Ark floating down the Thames during the ceremonies... wtf?

http://www.dailymail...s-Olympics.html

Is it possible that London is the New Jerusalem and like the strange coincidences of two Jerusalem temples both being destroyed on Tisha B'Av, that it is being setup to happen a 3rd time?

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#225 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:22 PM

Posted Image

ActualIy, I believe the correct answer is 42 Fredrick.

Posted Image Pittsburgh Penguins - CDC GML Posted Image

"My goal is to win the Stanley Cup, and after the offer I received from Buffalo, I believe this is the best place to make it happen." - Christian Ehrhoff

#226 taxi

taxi

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,226 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:33 PM

Actually that would be an 11/9 date not a 9/11 date.

Edited by taxi, 26 July 2012 - 04:34 PM.

#227 Venom52

Venom52

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,865 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:19 PM

Posted Image

HAHAHA OMG I HAVE NEVER SEEN ONE OF THOSE PICTURES BEFORE ON THIS SITE!

Posted Image

#228 Red Light Racicot

Red Light Racicot

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,444 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 04:36 AM

To go on a bit of a tangent (and not trying to go off-topic but simply provide an exemplary counterpoint to your suggestions), we can talk for example about the WTC7 thread where you chose to focus on irrelevant side-issues as well as trying to discredit one physicist who is among over 1500 other structural professionals, engineers and scientists that have provided compelling evidence. So if you like we can talk about ignoring massive bodies of evidence and being unwilling to look at information that contradict's one's theories.

I think you need to acknowledge the fact that there are about 100000 architects and 1.6 million engineers in America alone. Were talking 1500 out of about 1.7 million here.

And as for those 1500? Well... unless they can prove the existing theory wrong or put forth a legitimate explanation of their own, then it doesnt really matter anyways.

In any case, what I was specifically referring to was how the general masses will typically respond with such terms like 'tin foil hat' or 'nut job' or 'whack job' or perhaps all in conjunction. And it is because they have been programmed and guided to react this way in conformity.

Unless they all met beforehand and devised such terminologies in unison...

If those 1500 experts are correct as you suspect, then I guess all those 1.7 million others must be wrong and dont know what they are talking about.

Are they all "programmed" as well? They all earned a degree and make a living. How do you "program" something like that?

Edited by Red Light Racicot, 27 July 2012 - 04:50 AM.

#229 Moonshinefe

Moonshinefe

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,033 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 05:58 AM

I for one welcome our illuminati overlords. B)

#230 nucklehead

nucklehead

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,326 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 06:46 AM

I for one welcome our illuminati overlords. B)

Very good, you will be spared. Now, go get me a frappicino and a dancing girl.
biggerabacus_zps5cae10b6.jpg

#231 Tanev

Tanev

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,101 posts

Posted 27 July 2012 - 04:38 PM

Nothing yet.

#232 dank.

dank.

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,854 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:59 AM

Well the production was definitely world class, and the opening scene was quite well done, even if it was a depiction of just how the elite rule their slaves.

Other then that it was either weird, boring or just bad.

Why all the dark imagery? Voldemort really? Why villains and not heroes?

What was up with the giant baby? Notice the beds were all formed in a crescent moon shape. Is the giant baby the Son?

The whole social media / love story was just bad, nothing much else to say.

Then they tell everyone to think of dead people, and show images of dead people on the screen... why?

Right after that it moves into the sun worship ritual. With a super creepy song sung to the beat of a heart, the occultists in red start their ritual, but are in need of their sacrifice. The man in yellow lures an innocent child with magic tricks or mind control. The boy falls for it completely to the point of fully trusting the man in yellow (the hug). He is now ready to be sacrificed, and pulled into the occultist circle and placed on the pedestal.

I'm hearing that this part of the ceremony was omitted from the US broadcast and even the Canadian one (is that true?). Quite telling if you ask me.

Let's hope nothing happens.

Posted Image

#233 Grapefruits

Grapefruits

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,225 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:08 AM

just like aliens.

maybe, just maybe....

Posted Image

OMG! :frantic:

wmmkuv.jpg

#234 Stefan

Stefan

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,380 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 02:11 AM

Ah

gallery_9059_470_12899.jpg

(1 Peter 2:18)

Slaves, be subject to your masters with all reverence, not only to those who are good and equitable but also to those who are perverse.

#235 Jägermeister

Jägermeister

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,575 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 12:28 PM

Right after that it moves into the sun worship ritual. With a super creepy song sung to the beat of a heart, the occultists in red start their ritual, but are in need of their sacrifice. The man in yellow lures an innocent child with magic tricks or mind control. The boy falls for it completely to the point of fully trusting the man in yellow (the hug). He is now ready to be sacrificed, and pulled into the occultist circle and placed on the pedestal.

I'm hearing that this part of the ceremony was omitted from the US broadcast and even the Canadian one (is that true?). Quite telling if you ask me.

No, they showed it on CTV. It just wasn't anything like the way you described it.
It was a tribute to those killed in the 7/7 bombings. Hence why there was 52 performers, each representing one who died in the attacks.
NBC didn't show it for whatever reasons, most likely because the ceremonies went longer than anticipated, and NBC chose not to show that whole segment instead of editing out parts of other performances.

Edited by Jagermeister, 28 July 2012 - 12:39 PM.

Posted Image

#236 hsedin33

hsedin33

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,642 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 12:53 PM

Surprised none of the Illuminati conspiracy guys noticed all the 'Pyramid with the Eye' things looking down over the crowd.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by hsedin33, 28 July 2012 - 12:56 PM.

#237 Jägermeister

Jägermeister

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,575 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:53 PM

Surprised none of the Illuminati conspiracy guys noticed all the 'Pyramid with the Eye' things looking down over the crowd.

Posted Image

Posted Image

They're called lights.
Posted Image

#238 Shift-4

Shift-4

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 19,452 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 01:54 PM

They're called lights.

:lol:
Hockey is the only sport, the rest are just games.

#239 hsedin33

hsedin33

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,642 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 04:55 PM

They're called lights.

Thats no stadium.

Its a space station.

Edited by hsedin33, 28 July 2012 - 06:57 PM.

#240 Champions of Nothing

Champions of Nothing

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 30,961 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 05:56 PM

I've got another question for the conspiracy theorists...

Has there even been one predicted correctly? I mean, we always hear about the predictions of things to come, that never do. Or We hear about events in the passed and how they were "predicted" but we only saw the signs afterwards. With the latter, 9/11 comes to mind. How come no one was talking about, or warning anyone on Sept 10th? But in the months and years afterwards, we see the "clues"?

My question is, has there even been an event where people saw the "clues" before the event happened, and then the event actually happened?

Serious question.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Sig by Ranyart. FEEL FREE TO USE EITHER!

VOTE FOR EDLER!

And might as well vote for Daniel, Henrik, Kesler, Luongo and..... I guess Aaron Rome?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.