The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

14 People Shot Dead at Dark Knight Rises Theatre in Denver

Dellins

Read the link, and you have no arguement about the supposed shooter having a dad named Rob, I never saw it. Anyways most parents are morons so if he even had a dad you cant argue with the FACT that most FUps are from single mothers. READ the FACTS!

Back on topic, does Colorado even have the death penalty? I was discussing with my friends about how he should be punished. Life or Death?

Its definitely a touchy subject but in a scenario like this I'd easily have to go with Death, I'm interested to read more about the shooters motives and how they caught the guy.

Back on topic, does Colorado even have the death penalty? I was discussing with my friends about how he should be punished. Life or Death?

Its definitely a touchy subject but in a scenario like this I'd easily have to go with Death, I'm interested to read more about the shooters motives and how they caught the guy.

You're just looking for a fight.

*Ignored*

Obviously, its hard not to get our emotions in the way. Truth is, it won't happen. I'm intrigued to see what happens in the future, will States start eliminating the death penalty or will it always exist in some states.

On a side note, what kind of lawyer would want to defend this disgusting man.

Archived