The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

14 People Shot Dead at Dark Knight Rises Theatre in Denver

Dellins

:lol:

Anyways...

Back on topic, does Colorado even have the death penalty? I was discussing with my friends about how he should be punished. Life or Death?

Its definitely a touchy subject but in a scenario like this I'd easily have to go with Death, I'm interested to read more about the shooters motives and how they caught the guy.

I know because of the 2nd amendment, people believe every American is armed and walking around armed, and oh its the guns that are the problem. Really, you look into the major cities and there suburbs, most of them have very strict gun laws in comparison with us.

I say this because people have this false sense that since its America everyone has the right to guns and carry open, it couldnt be farther from the truth...

Yes I understand the point of "oh he's in a dark theatre, and you want a bunch of open carry guys shooting?" Well the avg. person would hit the deck when this lunatic started shooting, and you would have the light from the movie + the light from his gun firing to target this SOB.

I leave with this clip of a elderly man open carrying in a cafe, when two morons come in to rob it...(week ago)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFW3bwXIcWc

Here's the latest illuminati lil wayne music video released on the 17th. Naturally it's filled with very weird and creepy symbolism. I would normally save this for my 'in the media' thread, since it would take a detailed post to break it down, but there's a scene that's very relevant to Aurora.

Warning. The song is bad and it's explicit. I've linked it to the scene in question, view the full video at your own discretion.

Stink.

Not sorry to report that we're all out of hotdawgs....no worries though, this barefoot single mother is in the kitchen taking care of it...sammiches to follow.

(On a serious note: please stay on topic folks - deleting endless posts is painful and time consuming)

I'm not so sure. The gas canister could easily ricochet off walls/floor/chairs and it would be difficult to tell from which direction it came in the dark. Haven't seen anything yet to convince me of an accomplice.

Come on, for it to ricochet and look as if it was thrown from the other side, it would've had to been thrown unbelievably fast. Even then, it's not a bouncy ball, it would barely ricochet at all. I'll take an eye witness account over 'could of's' any day.

Come on, for it to ricochet and look as if it was thrown from the other side, it would've had to been thrown unbelievably fast. Even then, it's not a bouncy ball, it would barely ricochet at all. I'll take an eye witness account over 'could of's' any day.

Archived