The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

14 People Shot Dead at Dark Knight Rises Theatre in Denver

Dellins

Narcissism is a kind of disease whereas they have no empathy for anyone else. Its all self serving. Kind of like hijacking a thread where a lot of people were killed or injured.

Instead of talking about the tragedy , they end up twisting it into their political demons and other personal issues they want to work out on this board.

This is what I also am confused about. No problem taking your kid to a movie if you can keep the kid quiet, but at a premiere at MIDNIGHT ?

I cant get on board with it. Call it old school. One can argue we live in a 24 hr society and thats the middle of the day for graveyard people or swing shift folks.

Yes we took him to the midnight showing. This is a rare occasion for him as he is generally in bed by 9. We could have got a sitter but we knew he really wanted to see the movie and he is very quiet/well behaved.

And for those of you who think he is too young for this type of movie I understand your thought process but I disagree. We do not hide him from anything and we do not believe that he needs to be older to learn more "mature" topics. We also ensure he understands the difference between right/wrong and fiction/reality.

Here's the latest illuminati lil wayne music video released on the 17th. Naturally it's filled with very weird and creepy symbolism. I would normally save this for my 'in the media' thread, since it would take a detailed post to break it down, but there's a scene that's very relevant to Aurora.

Warning. The song is bad and it's explicit. I've linked it to the scene in question, view the full video at your own discretion.

Stink.

Archived