The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

14 People Shot Dead at Dark Knight Rises Theatre in Denver

Dellins

CNN was reporting that there were no explosives found at his residence. Could be that the suspect just claimed there was.

And I disagree with Ed. This is the ideal time to bring up gun control. The US has more of these incidents than the rest of the 1st world combined. How many more innocents have to die at the hands of these clowns before they decide show some spine, stand up to the NRA and ban assault weapons.

CNN was reporting that there were no explosives found at his residence. Could be that the suspect just claimed there was.

And I disagree with Ed. This is the ideal time to bring up gun control. The US has more of these incidents than the rest of the 1st world combined. How many more innocents have to die at the hands of these clowns before they decide show some spine, stand up to the NRA and ban assault weapons.

This is the ideal outcome, but in Colorado it may not be the realistic outcome. I was reading stories from several US websites, and often the comments left (and supported) by users was that people should be allowed to carry sidearms to defend themselves against this sort of situation. Opening up the discussion about gun control may not lead to the type of resolution you or I are looking for.

What the... This is completely shocking and disturbing news.

This is the last thing people would expect when going to watch the Dark Knight Rises, everyone is in good spirits and these pieces of filth do something so horrid.

I hope the people who had any part in this are caught and are given the death penalty.

I completely agree, I'm just saying there might be a million people in the state of Colorado who disagree. An emotionally charged, majority right-wing population could result in the type of revisions to gun laws that many of us really do not want to see.

I completely agree, I'm just saying there might be a million people in the state of Colorado who disagree. An emotionally charged, majority right-wing population could result in the type of revisions to gun laws that many of us really do not want to see.

Sad to see so much gun violence in the U.S. and so many cowardly politicians afraid to go after the guns that slaughter the innocent.

Sadly, this won't be the last case of mass murder we see in the U.S. because of lax gun laws mixed with people with bad intentions.

Tough for law enforcement to prevent this....classic 'lone wolf' scenario.

Many sympathies to the ones who've lost their friends and family in this senseless act.

I cant believe some of you are going to try to politicize this.

Narcissism rears its ugly head.

Lets stay with the actual event and leave the spin out of it . This is a terrible day for everyone and our thoughts should be with the victims

Archived