The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Which recent Canucks game winner has been the most chilling?

phoenixlipinski

Hey guys, everytime you watch a certain highlight, it gives you a chill down your spine (good or bad). Spending hours on Youtube, or even re-watching that old PVR clip, which is your most chilling moment from recent Canuck years?

Mine would have to be Burr's goal in game 2 against Boston. We were in such control!!!

Can't wait for next season, it's such a long offseason! :(

I am gonna miss that sound of Cody's slapshot hitting the crossbar and going in. My favourite sound in Hockey.

I think my absolute favourite goal of the past season has to have been Bieksa's last second save on the empty net, and then going back to score it. I know that one wasn't a game winner though.

Probably my favourite game winner (from this season, anyways) was this one from Higgins.

I still love this one, it's a bit old now but still recent enough I think. At the end of our huge losing streak that year, looking like we'd just found a way to lose another, but then good old Burrows doing what he does best, scoring a shorthanded goal. Still remember not being able to believe that we were actually gonna win again for once, couldn't believe it till the final horn went :D

"Here's Burrows! Shorthanded! In... SCORES!!!!"

Archived