The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Patrick Kane embarrassed by drunk photos

Tystick

So I guess you know no shame. Funny how you can lionize a guy who ended a guy's career with a criminal assault (possibly the most disgraceful on ice incident ever in NHL history) yet you get on your moral high horse when a favorite target for Canuck abuse parties it up in the off season. You and I both know that if this was some random player from a team that has no rivalry with the Canucks this thread wouldn't exist; it's just a bunch of butthurt, sore loser Canuck fans having a good two minute hate. Pathetic. I'm sure that you are fine with our superstar goalie advocating gambling (and indeed being a paid shill for the gambling empires in B.C.) as well. Think maybe he has a gambling problem? After all he has done nothing but play poker this off season. Is he "embarrassing the team" with his crazy gambling ways?

So I guess you know no shame. Funny how you can lionize a guy who ended a guy's career with a criminal assault (possibly the most disgraceful on ice incident ever in NHL history) yet you get on your moral high horse when a favorite target for Canuck abuse parties it up in the off season. You and I both know that if this was some random player from a team that has no rivalry with the Canucks this thread wouldn't exist; it's just a bunch of butthurt, sore loser Canuck fans having a good two minute hate. Pathetic. I'm sure that you are fine with our superstar goalie advocating gambling (and indeed being a paid shill for the gambling empires in B.C.) as well. Think maybe he has a gambling problem? After all he has done nothing but play poker this off season. Is he "embarrassing the team" with his crazy gambling ways?

The photos are pretty weak, not much to see... nothing to make a big deal over.

Although he seems pretty immature for being an NHL player. I'm 23 years old, and to me the pictures look like what a 17-18 year old would be doing...minus the one where hes sitting in a bar. The other 2 look like hes at a high school aged party getting drunk and acting like a tool.

i can understand Pat is young and is acting out , but hes almost 24 years old. He has a history of less than stellar behavior while drinking but he continues to drink.

I would be a little bit concerned at this point that he hasn't grown out of it . I know that by 23 I no longer found it funny to drink until I passed out or threw up. My date and myself would go to a club, dance, have a few drinks and cab it back to her place :bigblush:

A lot of people on here saying that he shouldn't be embarrassed by his actions but the bottom line is that he is embarrassed by his actions.

Kane is 23 years old not 16. He feels embarrassed because he probably should be. He is an adult and he does a job where he should be a professional. Might suck for him but he gets well compensated to represent a team. I digress...

Good to see him making the decision to grow up.a bit and "cool it". There's always got to be a time where the party stops and we grow up. Good for him.

He is far to young to "cool it", these are the best years of his life and he should spend it the way he likes. He won't be able to do this when he's 40 so why not get it all out now. You're just jealous as he gets all those hot babes. The perks of being an all-star <_<

Someone's being a sour puss :lol:

If you're gonna pull that card on me then I'll pull it on you cause clearly you're making a big deal about me making a "big deal" about you guys. :rolleyes: I dare you to reply cause that's not gonna help your case.

Face it, there are much more important current NHL issues to actually care about. This is a pointless reason to get angry over, who cares if Kane gets drunk and enjoys himself? At least he's not driving under the influence like Pavelec. Kane's innocent, the kids just enjoying the off season.

Last time I checked Kane was of legal age to drink. So why is everybody getting up in arms about him drinking again?

Sure there was the cabbie incident, but that doesn't relate to him having a party weekend with friends, something pretty much all young adults do from time to time.

Let the little goof have his fun.

Plus, there was actually far less criticism on this board of Pavelec, how was actually caught drinking and driving earlier this month.

Archived