The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ed Willes' Tweets on Gillis/Weber

King of the ES

^ So you've lost the Schultz and Weber talk, and are now pulling a general 'we have not improved' complaint?

Okay, well then i suggest that you wait and see what the rest of the off-season has in store.

We're not done.

Btw Am i satisfied so far? No. But i realize that we're not done. When we're done, THAT'S the time to hop aboard the btchboat.

If you read the history of posts, it's like he's trolling the Canucks. Rarely anything positive to say. Maybe someone ate all the Fruit Loops when he was young and he got stuck with the Shreddies?

Unrelated to the Canucks, this shows an obvious lack of support for anyone in the spotlight without the initials EW.

"Geroy at the mike. If this was the Oscars they'd be playing the music now."

For crying out loud, the guy had just performed a major accomplishment - not only within the confines of BC but throughout the CFL.

Geesh. I stopped reading some time ago....

^ So you've lost the Schultz and Weber talk, and are now pulling a general 'we have not improved' complaint?

Okay, well then i suggest that you wait and see what the rest of the off-season has in store.

We're not done.

Btw Am i satisfied so far? No. But i realize that we're not done. When we're done, THAT'S the time to hop aboard the btchboat.

I've "lost" the Schultz & Weber talk? OK. Here's one thing I can guarantee: this board would CRASH with excitement had Gillis been able to land either of the two. And now that he didn't, it's flooded with excuses as to why neither of those players are that important (laughable, in the case of Weber). Elvis was saying that he's glad that we didn't sign Weber, out of fear that Aquilini might somehow be in financial hardship because of it. :lol: Like, come on.

OK, so you're not satisfied. Good. You shouldn't be. This team is worse than what it was last year, as it stands now, and I don't see Roberto Luongo's value getting any higher, especially in light of the fact that he's off making a fool of himself on Twitter. So what happens next?

Isn't Paul Holmgren the same guy who signed Chris Pronger, Mike Richards, Jeff Carter, Ilya Bryzaglov, and Danny Briere to huge long-term deals?

Let's see. One guy is on the verge of retirement, two of them are gone and won a cup elsewhere, one of them rather talk about the universe than win a damn hockey game, and the other has been injured every other year of his deal.

Don't blame MG one bit for not getting Weber. Fault Weber for signing this contract if he truly wanted to play in Vancouver. You know Holmgren is willing to sign anybody.

Isn't Paul Holmgren the same guy who signed Chris Pronger, Mike Richards, Jeff Carter, Ilya Bryzaglov, and Danny Briere to huge long-term deals?

Let's see. One guy is on the verge of retirement, two of them are gone and won a cup elsewhere, one of them rather talk about the universe than win a damn hockey game, and the other has been injured every other year of his deal.

Don't blame MG one bit for not getting Weber. Fault Weber for signing this contract if he truly wanted to play in Vancouver. You know Holmgren is willing to sign anybody.

At least my and King of the ES's responses have some substance, and a common point. You can't come up with a single sensible reason to do what you advocate, which is blindly support the inaction and terrible decisions made the management of this failing franchise. Like I said, a Maple Leaf at heart is really what you seem to be.

This failing franchise? OK, totally discrediting yourself now and not worth the keystrokes....

Archived