The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Latest Luongo trade proposal from the Maple Leafs Board

The trade is getting mixed reviews some saying that it is great for both teams and others saying that its a crazy insult to canucks - the supporters of the deal mostly were arguing that grabs was better than kesler last year thats why its a good deal both ways.

Grabvoski, Kulemin, Phaneuf and Reimer to Vancouver

Kesler and Luongo and 2014 First rounder (conditional on Kulemin signing new contract)

Here is the link http://fans.maplelea...l-in-the-works/

Kesler isn't getting traded. He's a franchise player, one of our biggest leaders, he's been my favourite player since I started watching the Canucks and seeing him play with the Moose and occasionally getting call ups when he first broke out. If anyone shows true heart and determination and deserves to be Captain, it's Kesler. Kesler for Captaincy!

Haha that's funny!

Kesler aint getting traded. I'd do Luongo + Raymond + 2nd for Grabovski + Kulemin + 1st

Sedin - Sedin - Burrows

Booth - Kesler - Grabovski

Higgins - Lappierre - Hansen

Kulemin - Malhotra - Kassian

Weise

Ebbett

Volpattii

Pinizzotto

There are some real dumb ones like Komisarek for Luongo straight up

MacArthur and Kulemin for Luo

Connolly, Lombardi and Komisarek for Luongo

These are just some of the ones i could find

TML logic is that canucks wont get anything better than a capdump in return because of the 10 yr contract- ignoring the fact luongo just stated in an interview he has only a few more years left regardless of the fact he has 10 years left.

Archived