Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WeatherWise

"Man of Steel" (July 2013), Produced by Christopher Nolan; The Official Superman Reboot Thread *NEW TRAILER*

74 posts in this topic

For those of you who are interested, here's the official FULL trailer shown at Comic-Con.

I officially cannot wait for this. A whole year...eugh.

If Sami Salo retired this past here, he would've landed the role.

I am looking forward to this after watching The Dark Knight Trilogy. I am a HUGE fan of Christopher Nolan, he has done exceptionally good work along with his brother and David Goyer. Zack Snyder has a great style and for him to take on Man of Steel might give us that Superman Film we have always been wanting to see. Perhaps these will later turn into a JLA film.

However DC Comics need to learn from Marvel in my opinion. Marvel has come out with more well liked super hero films and are a step ahead of DC Comics. But I am sure that DC Comics will get around to it, a little patience and I am sure it will be worth it :)

For those of you who are interested, here's the official FULL trailer shown at Comic-Con.

I officially cannot wait for this. A whole year...eugh.

Nothing wrong with the Superman franchise getting the Dark Knight treatment...

Well written? Looks like it should be with Goyer and Nolan having writing credits.

Well produced? The combination of Legendary and Syncopy hasn't failed yet.

Well directed? Snyder has a hit or miss record for me but all of his films have at least looked amazing.

Certainly one thing that mustn't be undervalued is that this will also be scored by Hans Zimmer... nobody does these "epic" films better.

Nothing wrong with the Superman franchise getting the Dark Knight treatment...

Well written? Looks like it should be with Goyer and Nolan having writing credits.

Well produced? The combination of Legendary and Syncopy hasn't failed yet.

Well directed? Snyder has a hit or miss record for me but all of his films have at least looked amazing.

Certainly one thing that mustn't be undervalued is that this will also be scored by Hans Zimmer... nobody does these "epic" films better.

So are they starting the story all over again like The Amazing Spiderman?

Uhh....are you forgetting something?

I know, right?

Usually I don't get too excited over a trailer but that makes me really want to see it.

Beware people: Snyder's movie trailers always looks considerably better than his movies.

The bad news is he a mediocre director; the good news is Chris Nolan will be looking over his shoulder.

Superman needs a good Lois lane... Could they at least cast a witty dark haired one this time instead of amy Adams??? Kate bosworth last movie was barf

Goyer did not write the dark knight or the dark knight rises. He was only involved with coming up with the story for tdkr

The trailer makes it look pretty good, but I think it may just be the Lord of the Rings soundtrack.

I was kind of excited to see the movie

Until I saw this post:

Nice catch! :o

Apparently, this is how Russell Crowe will appear as Jor-El.

russell-crowe-tweets-general-zod-fighting-scene-on-man-of-steel-set.jpg

Beware people: Snyder's movie trailers always looks considerably better than his movies.

The bad news is he a mediocre director; the good news is Chris Nolan will be looking over his shoulder.

Pretty sure amy Adams is Lois but she would be a better Lana Lang...how about Olivia Wilde as Lois??? Or Sophia bush, not a brunette bosworth or a red head Adams????? Like wha?