The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Goal horn song

canuckfan2012

Guest BuckFoston

You just found that song? It's 15 years old. And it's sad that I can even say that, man time flies.

Besides, in an arena that plays awesome ( :sick: ) stuff like Pitbull and Rihanna, I doubt we'll be hearing any nice music for a while. I always like Philly and Jersey games cause they play the Stones and Rammstein.

A Rammstein goal song would be great actually, but we're probably gonna get Starships or something like that.

I continue to say the Canucks should come out to "Roll On" by Chilliwack, why?

-local band

-relevant lyrics...

- Chorus: ("so many years, so many tears have passed you by, so many miles of smiles and still you're reaching for the sky")

- 2nd verse: ("I hesitate to ask you this but how long has it been? from here to forever and all the way back, and you've still got the same dream. Do you ever envy the ones who made it to the top? So many tell you that you'll be the next, tell me what in the world's held you up?")

- it's mellow and soothing, Lord knows we could all use some of that.

- oh yeah and "you've been trying every night to be a star in the eyes of the world"

Seriously I swear this song is somehow about the Canucks even though it was released only just after we got a franchise.

Archived