The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Goal horn song

canuckfan2012

I dont like our current goal song. Not sure what they were going for with that one, seems like it would be just as irritating to our team as it would to the team we score on. Maybe that's why our goal production dropped so much in the second half :bigblush:

Seriously though, the whole family friendly playlist as Rogers is getting really tired. They dont have to play death metal or anything but just turn down the gayometer about half way. What other arenas play almost strictly music that only appeals to teenage girls? I'm sure some classic rock, 90's alternative, or some hair metal songs from the 80's wouldn't offend too many spectators.

On another note, I think U2 should stay as the intro but not that sh*tty remix they came out with last year.

A true sports anthem but it's sort of taboo to play this anymore (and hardly anyone does) after Glitter's convictions for child molestation in South East Asia. I believe he's banned from entering some 19 countries. So I doubt you're going to hear this at Rogers Arena.

Guest gumballthechewy

"How You Like Me Now?" by The Heavy, it's like Chealsea Dagger only it isn't preformed by a gay emo band.

Archived