The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Superhero vs Superhero #1

soshified

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

this is a very hard one to figure out. On the one side, you have Spiderman who does have powers. On the other side is Batman who is filthy rich and smart (Tony Stark anyone?) What people tend to forget is the many different Batman's there actually is. Prime example is Batman in the super suit that fought Superman (and not only held his own, but almost defeated Superman.) So if we are talking about THAT Batman... Spider-man would get squished.

batman is only "more popular" than spider man because of the movies

spider man was infinitely more popular before the ridiculously overrated movies came along, without question

if there was a fight, spider man would handle it with ease. didn't you guys grow up reading the comics? batman fights idiotic criminals with his dumb gadgets, spiderman fights through idiotic criminals to get to the villains with his super powers and strength.

again, no contest

i feel embarrassed for even discussing this

Spidey is obviously the one who is more powerful. But don't forget, Batman always plans ahead. And you never know what Batman will invent to use against Spidey. (It looks like I'm siding with Batman, but i'm only trying to strengthen Batman's side to be matched up against spidey :P)

"Prime example is Batman in the super suit that fought Superman (and not only held his own, but almost defeated Superman.) "

Spiderman,when being fed red sunlight energy by a Luthor ray device went toe to roe with the man of steel and did very well, at least till the last page of that edition. :)

Spidey also beat the stuffing out of Firelord, a Galactis herald.

How many times did THe Hulk and Spiderman go at it?

Peter Parker was/is also a genius level scientist.

I loved Batman's cool toys but in a scrap the guy with added strength,speed, agility, and spidey sense wins 99 out of 100.

Archived