Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Remember this?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 awalk

awalk

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,211 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:37 PM

http://guardianproject30.com/news.php

http://en.wikipedia....uardian_Project

Haven't heard anything about it since they were hyping it up before the All-Star game in Carolina in 2011. How much did Mr. Bettman spend on this little gem? I think it's safe to call that a pretty giant flop..

#2 Guest_BuckFoston_*

Guest_BuckFoston_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:43 PM

I'd think Stan Lee has so many better things to do with his time. This is what I call cashing a check.

#3 jonnycanuck46

jonnycanuck46

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 714 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:47 PM

So glad they discontinued that awful thing.
Posted Image

Ephesians 2:7-9

"That in the ages to come he might show the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast."

#4 Jägermeister

Jägermeister

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,964 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:49 PM

Lamest marketing attempt ever.
Posted Image

#5 awalk

awalk

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,211 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 08:53 PM

Bettman just doesn't seem to have a flair for marketing..

There's my "duhhh" statement for the day

#6 Phil_314

Phil_314

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,234 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:17 PM

If Stan Lee ever needed to pin up a poster he could just use this series, it was just so tacky

http://sports.yahoo....urn=nhl-wp18962

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

Jesus LOVES YOU!
2012, meet Matthew 24:36-47!

14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.